Q: Can I use Tidal on Nvidia Shield TV? I am a newbie to Nvidia Shield TV and want to know if there is available to listen to Tidal music with Nvidia Shiled TV. If yes, could you show me how to do that? Thanks for your help!
The latest models of Nvidia Shield TV support Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision and include an updated remote control. Besides, it has 3 GB of RAM, 16GB of flash storage and two full-size USB ports, which is a nice choice for you to transfer lots of music files for listening.
View also: How to Listen to Dolby Atmos on Tidal
If you wonder how to play Tidal on Nvidia Shield TV, then please refer to the post below. In this article, we are going to guide you to do this in two ways. One is listening to Tidal music on Nvidia Shield TV online, and the other is getting Tidal music for offline playback on Nvidia Shield TV.
Part 1. Play Tidal on Nvidia Shield TV Offline
In this part, we would like to show the best way for you to listen to Tidal music on Nvidia Shield TV. That requires you to get Tidal music as local files on your computer and then transfer them to Nvidia Shield TV for using. To make it, you need to download Tidal music offline with the help of a third-party tool.
Here comes to the tool DRmare Tidal Music Converter that we want to introduce to you. It is a professional tool that can download and convert Tidal to AAC, FLAC, MP3, WMA, and more audio formats. The audio tracks it convert are with original quality and ID3 tags kept, which lets you enjoy a better listening experience.
In addition, you are allowed to personalize the other audio parameters as you like, such as the bit rate, channel, sample rate, etc. After converting, the Tidal music files will be stored on your computer and then you can stream Tidal to Nvidia Shield TV for playing.
DRmare Tidal Playlist Converter
How to Convert Tidal to Nvidia Shield TV
Before trying the DRmare Tidal Converter, you need to install it on your computer first and make sure that your Tidal account is still valid. After that, then you can check the steps below to start to convert Tidal music for Nvidia Shield TV.
- Step 1Import Tidal audios to DRmare
Please launch DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer, then the Tidal app will be opened automatically at the same time. Then access to Tidal app to find the music tracks that you want to convert to Nvidia Shield TV. Next, copy and paste the link of the Tidal tracks to the search bar of DRmare program. Then click the '+' button to load Tidal audios to DRmare.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format for Nvidia Shield TV
- To set the output formats, you could hit on the Menu icon at the top right of DRmare program. Then choose 'Preferences' at the display list and then click 'Convert' to start to define Tidal output audio formats for Nvidia Shield TV. You could choose the audio format you like or the Nvidia Shield TV compatible audio formats for Tidal tracks. Moreover, here you can personalize the audio parameters like bit rate, audio channel, sample rate and more. Finally, please click on the 'OK' button to apply the setting.
- Step 3Convert Tidal audio tracks
- Now, press on the 'Convert' button and begin to convert Tidal music for loading Tidal on Nvidia Shield TV. Wait for a few minutes, all the Tidal audios files will be converted and saved on your computer. Then you can check them by hitting on the 'Converted' button.
- Step 4Transfer Tidal to Nvidia Shield TV
- Insert the USB stick to your computer.
- Copy and paste the converted Tidal music to the USB.
- Unplug the USB from your computer and insert it to your Nvidia Shield TV.
- Open any music player on your Nvidia Shield TV and start to play Tidal audios on Nvidia Shield TV.
Finally, please check the simple steps to load Tidal on Nvidia Shield TV and play them offline.
Part 2. How to Get Tidal on Nvidia Shield TV Online
Besides using the third-party tool to help you listen to Tidal music on Nvidia Shield TV offline, in this part, we would like to show you a direct way to make it. Please follow the easy tutorial below.
Step 1. Open Nvidia Shield TV and go to Play Store.
Step 2. Search for Tidal app at Play Store and install Tidal apk on Nvidia Shield TV.
Step 3. Access to link.tidal.com on your computer or mobile phone and login with your Tidal premium account.
Step 4. Type the code shown on your Nvidia Shield TV on your device. Then the connection finished.
Step 5. Now, you can play Tidal on Nvidia Shield TV online.
Leave a Comment