"How to stream Tidal on a Raspberry Pi?" If you type 'Tidal Raspberry Pi' on your web browser on your computer, then you can see there are lots of topics of streaming Tidal on Raspberry Pi. When it comes to Tidal and Raspberry Pi, it is noted that Tidal is not integrated with Raspberry Pi. As a result, if you want to play Tidal music on Raspberry Pi, then you need to seek help from other tools.
Today in this post, we are going to introduce a practical way for you to stream Tidal on Raspberry Pi. By trying this way, you can easily get Tidal music work on Raspberry Pi. Now, just follow us and learn how to do that in details.
- Part 1. Best Tool to Stream Tidal on Raspberry Pi
- Part 2. How to Convert and Move Tidal to Raspberry Pi
- Part 3. In Conclusion
Part 1. Best Tool to Play Tidal on Raspberry Pi
For Raspberry Pi, it supports to play music files from USB drive. Thus, we just need to get Tidal music files to USB drive for playing on Raspberry Pi.
To download Tidal music to USB drive, here we will meet the tool DRmare Tidal Music Converter. As Tidal music files are protected which can't be moved to other devices like USB drive for using directly, then we need to use the third-party tool to rip the protection first.
The DRmare Tidal Music Converter is the powerful tool that can remove DRM from Tidal audios and save Tidal music as local files. And it supports to convert Tidal to FLAC, MP3, WAV, AAC, and other plain audio formats with high quality.
Besides, it can convert multiple audio tracks at a time in a faster speed. And you are allowed to define Tidal output audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate, etc. Then you can get the converted Tidal audios onto your computer with high quality and full ID3 tags. And then you can save them to USB drive for streaming on Raspberry Pi.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert and Transfer Tidal to Raspberry Pi
Now you can get ahead to convert Tidal music for Raspberry Pi. Before that, please download and setup the DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your Mac or Windows computer first. And then you can follow the steps as below to see how to use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to convert Tidal for Raspberry Pi.
- Step 1 Load Tidal tracks to DRmare
- Open DRmare Tidal Music Converter from your computer. Then the Tidal app will pop up automatically at the same time. Next, please go to this Tidal app and find your favorite Tidal audio tracks. And then, hit on the 'three-dot' icon next to the track. Then choose 'Share' > 'Copy Track Link' option to copy the URL of the track. Please paste the copied URL to the search bar of DRmare program and hit on the '+' button. After then, all the Tidal tracks will be loaded at the main window of DRmare program.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output parameters for Raspberry Pi
- In this step, you need to define the output audio parameters like audio formats, bit rate, etc. of Tidal music for playing on Raspberry Pi. If you are on Windows computer, please press on the menu icon from the top right corner of DRmare main window and then choose 'Preferences' option. If you are on Mac computer, then please find 'DRmare Tidal Music Converter' on the right side of your Mac system and then choose 'Preferences'. After then, you will see the setting window and then select 'Convert' option. Then you are able to set the audio format, sample rate, bit rate, etc. for your Tidal music files.
- Step 3Convert Tidal to Raspberry Pi
- Now, touch on the big 'Convert' button at the bottom right. And then DRmare program will start the conversion process and convert Tidal music at once. Once done, you could go to the 'Converted' button to check the converted Tidal music files on your computer.
- Step 4Transfer and stream Tidal on Raspberry Pi
At last, it is time to move Tidal music to Raspberry Pi and stream Tidal music on Raspberry Pi. Please follow the simple steps as below and see how to make it.
Step 1. Insert the USB drive into your computer.
Step 2. Locate and move the converted Tidal audio files to your USB drive.
Step 3. Unplug the USB drive from your computer and insert it to the USB port of your Raspberry Pi.
After then, you had successfully move Tidal music to Raspberry Pi and then you can stream Tidal on Raspberry Pi with ease.
Part 3. The Verdict
From the tutorial above, you may learn the best way to play Tidal music on Raspberry Pi via DRmare Tidal Music Converter. This smart tool is designed for Tidal music files, which can save Tidal audios as local files so that you can use Tidal music on any other devices or platforms for listening with ease. And you can personalize the audio parameters according to your needs for better listening experience.
Leave a Comment