How to Use Tidal on UAPP (USB Audio Player Pro)
There has been an increase in the number of Android OS phone users currently. Many apps are also created adversely to fit the needs of users. Meet the USB Audio Player Pro, a high-quality media player for Android phones. This app supports USB and DACs to play audio files up to 32-bit resolution. It supports all popular formats like MP3, MQA, DSD, WAV, etc. Likewise, this app supports many HiRes audio chips and lets you play higher quality music than standard music players. UAPP can also stream music directly from many streaming services like Qobuz, Shoutcast, not forgetting to get Tidal on UAPP.
You can also enjoy a USB Audio Player Pro Tidal offline. That calls for a Premium or HiFi subscription. However, you will only own the cache files but not the real audio files. That’s why a reliable tool is called for. DRmare TidiKit Music Downloader will download songs as local tracks which you can keep forever.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get UAPP Tidal to Work
DRmare TidiKit Music Converter will get Tidal USB Audio Player Pro to work for you. This sophisticated tool can convert protected Music to various formats like M4A, AAC, FLAC, MP3, among others. It works at a fast speed of a X5 rate and will manage batch conversion easily. Likewise, TidiKit preserves the ID3 tags, enabling you to keep 100% lossless playlists in converted HiFi audio files.
TidiKit Converter lets you easily save and transfer your audio tracks to all popular devices and players. You don't have to install the music application. Follow this guideline to use DRmare TidiKit Music Converter to download and convert your playlist.
Part 2. How to Convert Tidal Music for UAPP
Move on to get UAPP Tidal offline without prior knowledge. The steps are easy!
- Step 1Install and open DRmare TidiKit Converter
- DRmare offers a free trial version for users to test its performance before going Premium. Just click on the "Download" button to install the app on your Mac or Windows computer. Then launch it and click the "Log In" tab in the main window to access your account.
- Step 2Register DRmare Converter
- Remember the free trial has limitations and will only manage to convert one-third music of each audio file. Unlock this by purchasing the full version. Once purchased, go to the "Menu" bar from the top-right corner of your screen. Then select the "Register" option and fill in your licensed email and registration code.
- Step 3Input the output format and other parameters
Easily define your desired format and parameters. Click on the "Menu" bar and hit the "Preferences" option for a new setting window. Next, click on the "Advanced" section and go ahead to adjust the output format. Also, customize other parameters like audio channel, sample rate, and bit rate as well as manage the output music library by artist or album.
- Step 4Select and add HiFi music to DRmare
- At this point, find the target playlist to add to the Converter. Just touch the playlist you want to add to activate the "Add Files" button which will then turn color blue. Next, click on the button to load your playlist. Go ahead to select and tick the tracks you wish to convert then click on the "Convert" button.
- Step 5Convert playlist to common formats for Tidal on UAPP
- The HiFi music will then be converted to plain audio files once you hit the "Convert" button. Wait for the conversion to complete and then click on the "Converted" icon and go to the "Search" icon to locate offline audio tracks on your computer.
Part 3. How to use USB Audio Player Pro Tidal offline
The Tidal playlist has been converted and is highly available for offline playing.
- To manage the USB Audio Player Pro Tidal offline, connect your Android phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Then peruse the converted Tidal playlist folder on your computer. Right-click on it and choose the "Send to" option, to transfer the playlist to your Android phone.
- Next, open the "UAPP" app and go to the "Menu" bar on the upper-right interface.
- Find the folder where you stored the transferred converted Tidal playlist. Finally, you can start playing Tidal on UAPP offline.
Part 4. Conclusion
It gives you the opportunity to unleash the full power of the DAC and bypass the limits of the Android audio system. Even though you can play from a variety of sources and streaming services like Tidal, your hands are still tied. Tidal just lets you own the cache files and not the real audio files. That's why DRmare TidiKit Music Converter comes to your rescue to help you manage the USB audio player Pro Tidal without limitations. This article has covered how to download and convert your Tidal playlist with the best tool - TidiKit - to own the real audio files.