"Can I download Amazon Music for offline listening on my iPad?" Yes. Amazon Music offers more than 50 million songs of any kind of the genre for users. You can explore any type of music you like there. You can directly listen to Amazon Music online with your Amazon Music account.
Yet, playing Amazon Music online is inconvenient. You can't enjoy your favorite music while there is no internet connection. But it doesn't matter. You can save Amazon Music offline and get the thing different in this post. Here we offer two methods to download Amazon Music to iPad for playing offline. Let's read it.
- Part 1. Download Amazon Music to iPad - Direct Way
- Part 2. Play Amazon Music on iPad - Best Way
- Part 3. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Download Amazon Music to iPad via Official Way
Amazon Music allows downloading music to iOS and Android devices. So, you can get Amazon Music iPad to work with ease. To do that, you will need the Amazon Music app installed on your iPad. And then you can download songs to iPad from Amazon Music for listening. Now, follow the steps below to download Amazon Music app for iPad and get Amazon Music songs to iPad.
Section 1. Download and Install Amazon Music App on iPad
Step 1. On your iPad, go to the Apple App Store app to find the Amazon Music app. Then download and install it on your iPad.
Step 2. When installed, open the Amazon Music app and sign in to your Amazon Music account. And then you can start to listen to Amazon Music on iPad online.
Section 2. How to Download Music on iPad from Amazon Music
Step 1. In the Amazon Music app on your iPad, find and locate the songs you want to download.
Step 2. Click on the target song track and then you will get a 'Download' option.
Step 3. Hit on the 'Download' option to start to download music to iPad from Amazon Music.
Step 4. Once downloaded the audio tracks, you can touch the 'Cloud Library' option. Then tap the 'Offline Library'. And you will find all the downloaded Amazon Music songs.
At last, you can start to listen to Amazon Music on iPad offline anytime you like. Yet, the downloaded Amazon Music audio is saved in its app only. So, you can only play Amazon Music files on iPad and you can't move the tracks to other devices for listening. In this case, if you want to enjoy Amazon Music playlist on iPad and more devices offline, then you can check the following part.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music to iPad for Offline Playing - Best Way
To use Amazon Music iPad offline as well as other devices, here let's meet the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. We know that the downloaded Amazon Music tracks are kept in its app only. And due to the protection, those songs can't be moved and played on other devices offline without the app. So this DRmare tool is here for you.
It converts and saves Amazon Music songs to computer to local audio files. And it removes the limitation from Amazon Music and supports to play Amazon Music files anywhere. Also, it allows to output Amazon Music to FLAC, MP3, AAC, and other audio formats. Besides, it can run at a fast speed which can reach 5X.
Also, you can customize the sample rate, audio channel and more for Amazon Music files you like. Then you will get a better quality of Amazon Music songs for offline listening. After the conversion, you will find the converted Amazon Music tracks on your computer. And then you can move and play Amazon Music on iPad offline without the Amazon Music app. Also, you can sync Amazon Music songs to any other device for playing you like.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
How to Download Songs from Amazon Music to iPad
Now, you can learn how to download music to iPad from Amazon Music via DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Please go to download and install this tool on your computer first. Now, follow the steps here and start.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter has a Windows and Mac version. Please go to its official webpage. Hit the 'Download' button. Then install the tool on your computer. Once done, open it from your desktop. You will see the Amazon Music app displayed also.
- Step 2Set output preferences for Amazon Music to iPad
- DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter allows several audio output attributes. Tap 'Menu' on the DRmare dashboard. Then select 'Preferences' from the available options. Next, tap the 'Convert' section under the Preferences window.
- The output parameters provide multiple choices to download music to iPad. You may set the output format, bit rate and so on that you preferred. When you are done, tap 'OK' to proceed.
- Step 3Add Songs to DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Choose your favorite songs on the Amazon Music app. You can drag them to the DRmare tool. Also, you can get its link address and put it on the search bar on the DRmare program. After that, click on the plus icon to import songs from Amazon Music.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music for iPad
- Tap the 'Convert' button to start. Once the conversion process is over, you can start enjoying the downloaded Amazon Music playlists. You can visit the location where you have saved the downloaded files on your computer. Then move and play Amazon Music songs on your iPad offline when you desire.
How to Sync Amazon Music to iPad from Computer
You had used DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download Amazon Music on your computer now. Here let's see how to get Amazon Music on iPad from a computer.
Step 1. Open the iTunes window on your PC/laptop. Now drag and drop the Amazon Music files to iTunes. You may also do so by the 'add files' option in iTunes.
Step 2. Using a USB cable, connect your iPad to the laptop/PC.
Step 3. When you connect the iPad to your computer, the iPad icon will appear in the iTunes folder.
Step 4. Click and open 'Music' from the left sidebar on iTunes. Then choose the preferred sync option on the 'Sync Music' window. Next, click the checkboxes to select specific items you want to transfer. And then hit the 'Apply' button to transfer Amazon Music files to iPad.
Step 5. Please note that you can't remove the USB cable from your iPad directly. On the iPad icon, click the 'Eject' button (located on the right side of the button). Now you are ready to detach the USB cable from your iPad.
Your Amazon Music files are now available on iPad for offline listening.
Part 3. In Conclusion
There are two ways for you to download Amazon Music to iPad. You can download Amazon Music files on your iPad for listening via an official way. Or you can get music files from Amazon on your computer via DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. The audio output quality will be the same as the original after the conversion. Later, it is easy to put Amazon Music on iPad from your computer system via iTunes.
Leave a Comment