How to Download Amazon Music to iPad for Offline Listening
No matter the music genres you enjoy, it is easy to explore the extensive collection of songs on Amazon Music Unlimited. The app gives you access to more than 50 million songs offering the scope to find a massive collection of albums, soundtracks, and so much more.
But playing music with the music app online is inconvenient, especially for listeners on a limited monthly data plan. If this is your dilemma too, you can create playlists and download your favorite tracks.
In this article, we have provided two methods to download Amazon Music to iPad for playing offline. Let's go.
Part 1. How to Download Amazon Music to iPad Officially and Directly
Amazon Music allows downloading music directly to iOS and Android devices. Follow the steps below to download tracks from Amazon Music to iPad directly.
Step 1. Download and install the Amazon Music app from Apple Store on your iPad.
Step 2. Open the Amazon Music app.
Step 3. Tap on the 'My Music' option.
Step 4. Find and play an Amazon Music song.
Step 5. Tap the three-dots next to the soundtrack.
Step 6. Tap the 'Download' option for the corresponding song.
This will add the song to the download section on your iPad. You can now listen to the tracks offline whenever desired.
Part 2. How to Get Amazon Music on iPad from Computer
There are so many ways to download tracks from Amazon Music to iOS devices. You can find several online tutorials to download Amazon Music for offline listening. But when you do, it may seem a too tough nut to crack to complete the process.
If you choose to download songs using the way on Part 1, the entire process can become a time-consuming affair. You can download just a single track at a time. Amazon Music HD audio files can take a longer time to download. Thus, an easy guide on how to download Amazon Music to iPad is to use a music converter tool for offline listening.
For a stress-free experience, you need a robust, efficient, and fast music downloading tool for Amazon Music. We have tested some of the best ones. If you are new to Amazon Music, it is preferable to use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download Amazon Music to iPad.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter - An Overview
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is an easy-to-use high-functional tool for downloading and converting bulk HD music from Amazon Music Unlimited. It allows the users to download and convert music files into various formats such as MP3, M4A, Lossless, WAV, FLAC, etc.
Music files downloaded using DRmare Amazon Music Converter have the original audio quality. Using this tool, you can download Amazon Music to iPad at 5x fast speed.
Stepwise Guide to Download Songs from Amazon Music to iPad
- Step 1Launch DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter has a Windows and Mac version. Let's check out the steps to get this tool on your computer. Go to DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter official webpage. Hit the 'Download' button. Install the tool on your computer.
- If you already have an Amazon account, you can log in forthwith using the registered email id and password. It's simple. Open the DRmare Amazon Music Converter tool dashboard. Tap the 'Sign In' button on the top-right corner of the webpage. Enter your email id and password. If you want to enjoy the full tracks, proceed to purchase the premium package of DRmare. Just tap the 'Buy Now' button on the menu bar.
- Step 2Set Preferences for Audio Output of Amazon Music to iPad
- DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter allows several audio output attributes when you sync Amazon Music to iPad using this tool. Tap 'Menu' on the DRmare dashboard. Select 'Preferences' from the available options. Tap the 'Advanced' section under the Preferences.
- The 'Advanced' section has a set of features allowing the users to select songs from a specific country, set output profiles, etc. The output profile parameters provide multiple choices to download music in any format. You may set any of the options depending on the preferred output quality. Select the output path based on the location where you want to store the music files on your computer. Tap 'Reset' to choose the desired output path. When you are done, tap 'OK' to proceed.
- Step 3Add Songs to DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Choose your favorite songs on Amazon Music. Tap the 'Add Files' button (yellow button on the right side of the dashboard page). After adding the songs, tap the 'Convert' tab at the bottom.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music for iPad
- Once the conversion process is over, you can start enjoying the downloaded playlists. Visit the location where you have saved the downloaded files on your computer. Then move and play the songs on your iPad when you desire.
How to Sync Amazon Music to iPad from Computer
You had used DRmare Amazon Music Converter to download Amazon Music on your computer now. Here let's see how to get Amazon Music on iPad from computer.
One of the easiest methods to transfer files from the computer system to the iPad is to use iTunes. iTunes works seamlessly when transferring files between different Apple devices.
Step 1. Get iTunes on PC/Laptop
Download the latest iTunes version on your PC and then install the program.
Step 2. Transfer Music Files from the Computer to iTunes
Open the iTunes window on your PC/laptop. Now drag and drop the Amazon Music files to iTunes (you may also do so by copy and paste method).
Note: It may take some time to transfer music files from the computer to iTunes, depending on the speed of your system and the size of the files.
Step 3. Connect iPad to Your Computer
Using a USB cable, connect your iPad to the laptop/ PC.
Step 4. Sync iTunes to iPad
When you connect the iPad to your computer, the iPad icon will automatically appear on the iTunes folder.
Step 5. Transfer Amazon Music to iPad from iTunes
Click and open 'Music' from the left sidebar on iTunes. Choose the preferred sync option on the 'Sync Music' window. Click the checkboxes to select specific items you want to transfer. Hit the 'Apply' button to transfer Amazon Music files to the iPad.
Step 6. Detach iPad from Your Computer
You can't remove the USB cable from your iPad directly. On the iPad icon, click the 'Eject' button (located on the right side of the button). Now you are ready to detach the USB cable from your iPad.
Your music files are now available on iPad for offline listening.
Part 3. Conclusion
There are various ways to download Amazon Music to iPad. You can download the Amazon Music files directly on your iPad for listening.
You can get music files from Amazon on your computer using the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. The audio output quality will be the same as you found on the Amazon Music app by using this tool. Later, it is easy to sync Amazon Music to iPad from your computer system.