How to Play Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
The good news for both Apple Music and Samsung TV users is that Samsung and Apple have become partners. It brings the Apple Music app on Samsung TVs from 2018 or newer. It means that you can access Apple Music songs, playlists, and music videos on smart TV directly.
Today, we will illustrate the steps on how to play Apple Music on Samsung TV via the Samsung TV Apple Music app. Meanwhile, we will also introduce a way to get Apple Music on Samsung TV via the USB drive without the Apple ID.
Part 1. How to Play Apple Music on Samsung TV via Apple Music App
Nothing is more comfortable than lying on the sofa at home to watch a thriller movie, listen to favorite songs from your TV. As the biggest electronic company, Samsung develops many top smart TVs. They are with the most engaging viewing experience and appealing surround audio effect.
As a matter of fact, Samsung smart TV is the first TV manufacturer to watch iTunes movies and TV shows. And now, the Apple Music app is joining this big party for users to listen to streaming music on a smart TV. If using a Samsung TV manufactured in 2018 and later, you can refer to the following steps to use the Samsung TV Apple Music app. Please make sure your Apple Music subscription has not expired.
Play Apple Music on Samsung TV
Step 1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Samsung smart TV.
Step 2. Find the Apple Music app for Samsung smart TV and launch it.
Step 3. In the pop-up screen, please select 'Continue' > 'Already a Subscriber?' option.
Step 4. Now, please log in to your Apple ID and password, which you used to subscribe to the Apple Music plan.
Step 5. To connect Apple Music to Samsung TV, there are 2 ways to do it according to your device.
You can sign in your mobile device and use the camera to scan the QR code on your Samsung TV screen. The then follow the prompts to complete set up.
You can directly do it on your smart TV via the remote control. Use the remote of your Samsung TV to manually fill with your account details and finish the setup.
When all things are done, you can access and play 60 million ad-free songs from the Apple Music catalog on your Samsung smart TV. Don't miss six features to enjoy Apple Music better, including For You, Browse, Radio, Library, Videos, and Now Playing.
Part 2. How to Get Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV via USB
Before the Apple Music for Samsung TV app comes into the market, there are still some methods to enjoy music. If you have an iPhone, you can play music from iPhone to Samsung TV. Or, if you have an Apple TV, it will be a breeze to mirror Apple Music to Samsung TV. But the easiest way could be to get Apple Music on Samsung TV via the USB port. No need to have the Apple Music subscription and WiFi connection, it's easy to play Apple Music on TV.
It works great and doesn't need an Apple TV or Apple Music Samsung TV app. All you need is to convert Apple Music to common files that supported by Samsung smart TV. How? DRmare Apple Music Converter is a comprehensive tool. It works on Apple Music download for Samsung TV. It has the feature to convert Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and more. After that, it's able to transfer Apple Music to the USB stick and play them on Samsung TV from it.
Best Apple Music to Samsung TV Converter
- Easy to use interface, lifetime free update and 24/7 technical support
- Convert songs from Apple Music subscription or iTunes library for Samsung TV
- Convert Apple Music M4P to common audio files MP3, M4A, FLAC, WAV, AAC
- Encode iTunes songs at an up to 30X faster speed without reducing the audio quality
Get Apple Music on Samsung TV
Can't wait to see how it works? Let's get started to do that. By the way, the following tutorial also works for you to play Apple Music on Samsung TV. Note: Make sure you have downloaded all the Apple Music M4P files you want on the iTunes music library.
- Step 1Import Apple Music songs
- You can drag and drop the audio files from your local computer to the DRmare software main screen. Or you can click the "Add Files" button to browse the Apple music files to import directly. In case the files don't show on iTunes, this may be caused by the iTunes settings. Go to the 'Preferences' window and then enable the option "share iTunes library XML with other applications".
- Step 2Choose a Samsung compatible audio format
- Samsung smart TV comes with a built-in media player. It supports to install any kinds of third party music players. You don't need to worry about the compatibility of the audio format. Generally, MP3 which is highly recommended works for any scenarios. But if you want to convert your Apple Music songs losslessly, you can choose "FLAC" or "WAV".
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for Samsung TV
- Check to confirm if everything is set as you want. Then DRmare Apple Music Converter will convert all the music files to the new files in batch. Normally it takes a few minutes to convert a couple of files. But, if you have thousands of songs, it may take a long time. You need to leave it to run, DRmare software can encode them smartly. Note: Sometimes if there is no response after click "Converting", you can try to disable your anti-virus and firewalls.
- Step 4Stream Apple Music to Samsung TV via USB
- You are able to stream the converted Apple Music to Samsung smart TV via USB. The instruction below will show you how to cast Apple Music on Samsung TV.
Step 1. Connect the USB flash drive with the stored audio content into the USB port of your TV.
Step 2. Press the "Home" button on the Samsung remote control to access the TV Home Screen.
Step 3. Use the directional keys to navigate to and select the "Source" menu. Then select the very USB disk you have inserted.
Step 4. The TV will show a thumbnail list of the music files saved on your USB stick.
Step 5. You can take a look at the media files and select the Apple Music you want to start to play on Samsung TV.
Part 3. In Conclusion
If you are using the newer Samsung TV that supports the Apple Music app, you can follow the official way. If not, the better option is to play Apple Music on Samsung smart TV via the USB port. This way is also available for users to play Apple Music on any TV. For more intuitive instruction, you can also visit the following video tutorial.
If you encounter any technical issues or have any questions when connecting Apple Music on Samsung TV, please feel free to contact us.