Does Bluesound support Apple Music? Unfortunately, no, there is no Bluesound Apple Music integration. But certain BluOS players now support Apple AirPlay 2. So, you can stream Apple music online to Bluesound via AirPlay. As a multi-room music streaming speaker, Bluesound has amazing sound quality reproduction. Best of all, it's now available for Apple's Hi-Res audio.
What if your BluOS Player doesn't support AirPlay? Don't worry, we've found another solution for you. You can also get Apple Music Bluesound to work offline in high sound quality. Read on to learn how to listen to Apple Music on Bluesound in two ways.
- Way 1. Stream Apple Music to Compatible Bluesound via AirPlay
- Way 2. Play Apple Music on Bluesound Offline [All Bluesound Models]
- In Summary
Way 1. How to Stream Apple Music to Compatible Bluesound via AirPlay
Can I enjoy Apple Music Lossless Bluesound? Yes. There are BluOS players that are compatible with AirPlay and can transmit audio up to 16-bit/44.1kHZ. So, you can connect Bluesound to your Apple device and control everything from your Apple device. You can even say the song you want to listen to and let Siri play it for you.
AirPlay compatible BluOS Players for Bluesound:
- NODE 2i, NODE (N130)
- POWERNODE 2i, POWERNODE EDGE, POWERNODE (N330)
- VAULT 2i
- PULSE 2i
- PULSE M
- PULSE MINI 2i
- PULSE FLEX 2i
- PULSE SOUNDBAR 2i, PULSE SOUNDBAR+
If your Bluesound is on the compatible list, you can easily use Apple Music on Bluesound via AirPlay.
How to AirPlay Apple Music to Compatible Bluesound:
Note: AirPlay is available on iOS devices and MacBook, MacPro, and iMac.
Step 1. On your iOS device, swipe from the top right or the bottom to launch the 'Control Center'.
Step 2. Press and hold the audio card at the top-right corner and then touch on the 'AirPlay' icon to browse all AirPlay Speakers.
Step 3. Choose 'Bluesound' to connect your iOS device to Bluesound.
Step 4. Open the 'Apple Music' app on your iOS device.
Step 5. Select the song/playlist you want to play.
Step 6. Touch on the 'AirPlay' icon to choose Bluesound device to stream Apple Music.
Way 2. How to Play Apple Music on Bluesound Offline [All Bluesound Models]
If your Bluesound player is not compatible with AirPlay, you can still stream Apple Music to Bluesound. All Bluesound players support importing and playing local music files via a USB drive. So, you can download Apple Music as local audio files and then add them to Bluesound for offline playback via a USB drive.
In this way, you don't need to have an iOS device near your Bluesound player. And the only tool you need is DRmare Audio Music Converter. It can download and convert Apple Music to local audio files. With original sound quality kept, you can enjoy Apple Music Lossless on Bluesound. The most important thing is that you can listen to Apple Music offline on Bluesound without an Internet connection.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Download Apple Music songs to local audio files
- Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, M4A and more plain formats
- Batch downloading Apple Music tracks, work at faster 30X speed
- Support setting output parameters including channel, bit rate, etc.
With such powerful features, you may be eager to use the DRmare Apple Music. Please don't worry. To use it, you need to download and install the DRmare program on your computer first. Besides, you need to make sure that the Apple Music tracks you want to convert had been downloaded to the iTunes library. After then, you could follow the tutorial below to start.
Tutorial: Convert Apple Music for Offline Playback on Bluesound
- Step 1Import Apple Music songs to DRmare
- Launch DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. Next, click on the 'Add Files' button from the bottom-left corner of the DRmare program. Then choose the Apple Music files you want to use on Bluesound and add them to the DRmare program.
- Step 2Define Apple Music output parameters for Bluesound
- Please touch on the 'audio' icon at the bottom right to open the setting mode. Then you can customize the output audio parameters, such as audio format, sample rate, codec, bit rate, channel, etc. To get BluOS Apple Music to work, you can choose the MP3 output format.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for Bluesound
- Now hit on the 'Convert' button to begin converting Apple Music. Once finished, you could click on the 'Converted' button at the bottom right corner to check the files.
- Step 4Play Apple Music on Bluesound offline
- Now could transfer the converted Apple Music files to USB drive from your computer. Then open the 'BluOS app' and plug this USB into the USB port on the back of your Bluesound player. Once connected, the LED will show white, which means that your Bluesound is indexing the external USB music library. When the LED reverts to blue, the indexing process is complete. You can see the 'USB' option appear on the BluOS app. You can then tap on it and choose Apple Music files for offline listening.
Although there is no Bluesound Apple Music integration, you can still get Bluesound and Apple Music to work together in two ways. If you have an AirPlay-compatible Bluesound player, you can easily play Apple Music on Bluesound Node online. If not, you can use DRmare Audio Converter to stream Apple Music to Bluesound offline.
Leave a Comment