"How to download music from Apple to SanDisk MP3 player? I just wanted to upload some downloaded Apple Music files to it for listening on the go, but it didn't work. How to fix this issue? Can anyone help and tell me how to do that?"
Have you met similar issue as above? All your efforts to import Apple Music songs to SanDisk MP3 player failed? Want to find a solution to fix it? Please don't worry. Here we will provide an easy guide for you to transfer Apple Music to SanDisk MP3 player.
Part 1. Get Apple Music to SanDisk MP3 Player
Why Can't Use Apple Music on SanDisk MP3 Player
For Apple Music users, you may be familiar with the issue above and want to know the way to fix such issue. Actually, due to the DRM protection of Apple Music, you can't play Apple Music on any other devices or platforms like SanDisk MP3 player and so on. If you want to make Apple Music work on SanDisk MP3 player, etc., you need to convert Apple Music to plain audio files first. But how? In the following text, you will get answer.
Tool You Need - DRmare Apple Music Converter
To make Apple Music playable on SanDisk MP3 player, here we'd like to recommend a powerful third-party tool to you. It is DRmare Apple Music Converter, which can help you transfer Apple Music to SanDisk MP3 player for listening.
With the DRmare program, you can finish the format conversion just with a few clicks on your computer. You can convert your Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, etc. as you like. Moreover, the Apple Music audios will be kept with original quality and with full ID3 tags retained.
Besides, this tool can work at a faster speed, which can batch convert your Apple Music files in a short time. After converting, you can save the audios onto your computer and use them on SanDisk MP3 player or other devices without any limit.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music to SanDisk MP3 Player
In this part, we will show you how to convert Apple Music with DRmare Audio Converter. Before that, please prepare things as below.
1. A computer working on Windows OS or Mac OS
2. The latest version of iTunes app
3. DRmare Apple Music Converter
Please install the DRmare Apple Music Converter on your computer. Then make sure that the Apple Music tracks you want to play on SanDisk MP3 player had been downloaded and can be played well in iTunes. After then, please follow the steps below and start the conversion.
- Step 1Load Apple Music songs to DRmare
- Now launch the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. And you will see the iTunes app pop up at the same time. Go to DRmare program, find and click the 'Add Files' button on the bottom left corner. Then choose the songs to convert and import them to DRmare main window. Alternatively, you can directly drag and drop the Apple Music files to DRmare.
- Step 2Define Apple Music output audio format
- Press on the 'audio' icon from the bottom right to open the 'Format Setting' window. Here you can choose the output audio format like MP3, M4A, AAC, etc. as you want. And you can customize the codec, channel, sample rate and bit rate for your Apple Music files to enjoy better listening experience on SanDisk MP3 player.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music to SanDisk
- Hit on the big 'Convert' button at the bottom right. Then the DRmare program will start to download and convert songs of Apple Music. Once finished, the converted Apple Music audios will be kept in the target output folder of your computer. You could check them via the 'Converted' button.
Part 3. How to Transfer Apple Music to SanDisk MP3 Player
Now it's time to put Apple Music on SanDisk MP3 player as you had get the local Apple Music files. Just check the guide below to see how to transfer Apple Music to SanDisk MP3 player.
- Connect your SanDisk MP3 player to your computer via the USB cable.
- Locate and find the converted Apple Music files on your computer.
- Copy the songs you want to put on SanDisk.
- Find SanDisk MP3 player device on 'My Computer' of your computer.
- Locate the 'Music' folder on SanDisk player and open it.
- Paste the copied Apple Music files to SanDisk MP3 player's 'Music' folder.
At last, you had successfully put Apple Music on SanDisk MP3 player, then you can listen to the music on it freely.