How to Add Apple Music to Fiio X3 Music Player
Fiio X3 Portable Music Player, which is a digital music player manufactured by Fiio Electronics Technology. This player can play MP3 files as well as major formats such as FLAC, WAV, WMA, OGG Vorbis, AAC, etc. The X3Ⅱalso supports native dac. It is also possible to connect the player to a PC with Windows, Mac, Linux OSes and devices that offer USB On-the-go in order to function as USB DAC.
However, this player can't play Apple Music because all songs from Apple Music are in DRM protection and the tracks are in M4P format. Even if the songs can be downloaded by Apple Music subscribers, they can't transfer Apple Music to Fiio X3 or other music players for playback due to DRM limitations. Therefore, in this post, we are going to show you the way how to add Apple Music to Fiio X3 Music Player. Let's read and learn how to do it.
Part 1. Best Way to Transfer Apple Music to Fiio X3 without Any Limitations
In order to solve this kind of issue, here we are happy to share you a solution to help you add Apple Music to Fiio X3 portable music player. You could try DRmare Audio Converter for Mac, which is a professional Apple Music to MP3 Converter and a DRM removal software. It is designed to remove DRM from Apple Music M4P files and convert Apple music songs to the audio formats such as MP3, AAC and so on. After converting, all the converted Apple Music tracks will be saved on your computer, then you can play Apple Music on Fiio X3 freely.
DRmare Apple Music Converter for Fiio X3
Part 2. Rip DRM Before Adding Apple Music to Fiio X3 Portable Music Player
To test the DRmare program performance, you can download and install the free trial version on your computer to try it out. Just click the "Download" button above to install. Then you could follow the guidance below to start converting.
Note: The free version of DRmare program only supports converting the first 3 minutes of each song for free, and you could unlock all the features after purchasing the full version.
- Step 1Add Apple Music songs
- Launch DRmare Apple Music Converter, then you can drag & drop or click "Add Files" button to import Apple Music tracks from iTunes library to the DRmare program interface. If the Apple Music files are not downloaded to iTunes yet, please log in your account to download them first.
- Step 2Choose output music format for Fiio X3
- As we had mentioned the audio formats that Fiio X3 supports, here you could set Apple Music songs as MP3 or other audio formats compatible with Fiio X3. You could achieve it by clicking the "Format" button at the bottom right of the main interface. Then in the pop-up window, you can select the output formats and can also personalize for the Apple audios like changing the bit rate, channel, etc. After that, touching on "OK" button to save your settings.
- Step 3Remove DRM and convert Apple Music
- In this step, just hit on the "Convert" button from the bottom right, then DRmare Audio Converter will start to convert Apple Music to MP3 quickly. After the conversion, you will get the unprotected Apple Music on your computer. To transfer Apple Music to Fiio music player, just connect Fiio X3 to your computer and then drag the converted music files to it directly. Once done, you can play Apple Music on Fiio X3 at any time.
Part 3. In Conclusion
It is so easy, right? So, why not harry to use DRmare Apple Music Converter to convert and add Apple Music to Fiio X3 Portable Music Player for offline listening? With the help of this powerful tool, you can easily get rid of DRM from Apple Music and convert them to common audio formats. If you want to convert iTunes Music or Audible Audiobooks, it also can do it for you.
What do think of this tip? Please let us know your thoughts at the comment section below.