Do you enjoy listen to Apple Music and Beat 1 radio on your bed every night? Have you ever woke up to find your mobile phone is still playing music in the morning of the next day? Well, if you don't want that music to keep playing all night, you have to use a sleep timer.
Apple Music doesn't have a sleep mode option to schedule the time to stop playing. But don't worry, if you are using an iPhone or iPad with iOS 7 or above systems, you just need to use the built-in sleep timer. Here is how to use it.
View also: How to Set Spotify Music as Ringtones
Part 1. Set Up Sleep Timer for Apple Music
Use the Built-in Sleep Timer for Apple Music on iPhone
The Timer on iOS system is tucked away on the Clock app. It is not difficult to find it. Once you have started playing the music, you can follow these steps to set up the timer.
Step 1. Launch the Clock app from the Home screen of your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Step 2. Tap to go to the Timer tab.
Step 3. Use the picker to select the time duration you want the music to last for.
Step 4. Scroll down to the bottom and select "Stop Playing" for the option "When Timer Ends".
Step 5. Tap "Set" at the top right and tap "Start" to begin the timer.
Now when timer ends, all the music, audiobooks or any media files that are playing on your phone will fade out.
Use iTunes Music Timer on Computers
Apple Music can be played on iTunes too. If you'd like to listen to Apple Music on your computers, you can also use an iTunes sleep timer which is a free handy widget that comes with Mac.
Step 1. Play the Apple Music or any other files audiobooks, podcasts you want on iTunes.
Step 2. Go to the Mac OSX dashboard widget panel to launch iTunes Timer.
Step 3. Then you can use the slider bard to select the time duration.
Step 4. You can click the green button to start the countdown.
It will simply help you pause the iTunes playback when it reaches the specified time.
Part 2. Remove DRM from M4P Files for Any Music Players
Besides standalone sleep timer apps, there are many media players with timers such as the Windows Media Player, VLC player. This means you can schedule the music playback directly. But for the Apple Music, you may not play it outside of Apple's ecosystem unless you remove the DRM protection.
For the purpose of playing Apple Music freely from any media players and any devices, DRmare Apple Music Downloader for Mac/Windows is invented. It can break the DRM encryption of the M4P files with the most advanced technology and convert the M4P to a new format MP3, M4A, AAC, M4B, FLAC, WAV in a fast speed.
Although many similar rival products boast similar features in the market,you will find DRmare is the best by comparison. So why not download the totally free trial version to evaluate it out by yourself?
DRmare M4P Music Converter
- The most simplified interface, nothing will distract your attention for converting files
- Totally secure and legal technology to unlock Apple FairPlay DRM protection
- 5X speed, stable performance, and you will rarely encounter any technical issue
- Lossless output quality, keep original metadata, ID3 tags such as title, artist, author
By converting Apple Music, you can not only use Apple Music as timers, but also ringtones, alarms and anything else you'd like to.
- Step 1Add Apple Music from iTunes
- First off, please make sure you have saved the Apple Music songs on iTunes. And then you can drag and drop them from iTunes to DRmare main screen.
- Step 2Choose output parameters
- DRmare supports to output songs as multiple formats with different parameters. You just need to do the settings based on your requirements. In general, you can keep the most common MP3 settings which is preset in the software.
- Step 3Break DRM from M4P files
- At last, you can click "Convert" button to output new audio files. These new music can be copied anywhere to play on your media player with sleep timer. So just feel free to use them. Note: DRmare software is only for personal use, so please don't try to use it for commercial.
Part 3. Best Free Music Timers for Android
If you don't have iPhone or Mac computers, you can also try these best music sleep timers for your Android phones, tablets.
Sleep Timer (Turn music off)
This is a great tool to let you fall asleep to your favorite music on Android. You can select your favorite player such as Google Play Music, Apple Music, Spotify to start playing and set the countdown timer. It will automatically stop at the end of the countdown and prevent your battery from draining. The free version will have some ads though.
If you'd like to have comfortable nights, you can try this ideal timer. It is very small in size which can minimize battery drain. With it, you can enjoy all kinds of music, streaming podcasts and stop them on time.
This is another timer that lets you sleep while listening to Apple Music. It will automatically turn off music at the specified time. Besides, you can also set up a wake up alarm in the morning of the next day. The UI is easy and beautiful with various theme support.