"Does Apple Music have crossfade?" Crossfade can make a fade-in and fade-out effect between one song and another. In this case, you will get a smooth transition of the songs and prevent the silence when finishing a song. For Apple Music, it had offered the crossfade feature for a long time. And you can do crossfade on Apple Music on Android/Mac/Windows officially.
If you don't know how to make Apple Music crossfade Android/Windows/Mac, then you can refer to this post. Here we will show you how to crossfade Apple Music on different devices step by step. By the way, please note that the crossfade feature is not available on iOS devices now. But here we will share another way to crossfade songs on Apple Music on iPhone and other iOS devices with you. Just follow us and see the detailed tutorial.
Part 1. How to Crossfade on Apple Music on Android
"Can you crossfade on Apple Music on Android devices?" Yes. Here in this part, you will learn how to set Apple Music crossfade on Android devices in detailed steps.
Step 1. Power on your Android device. Then launch the Apple Music app.
Step 2. Click on the 'three-dots' icon on the upper-right corner. And then choose 'Settings'.
Step 3. Hit on the 'Audio' > 'Crossfade'.
Step 4. Select the 'Automatic' option to set up the Apple Music crossfade feature.
Step 5. Or, choose the 'Manual' option to alter the transition time.
Part 2. How to Turn on Crossfade on Apple Music on Windows
How to make Apple Music crossfade on Windows? It is easy to do that. You will need help from the iTunes program on your Windows computer. Now, let's learn how to crossfade Apple Music playlist on Windows below.
Step 1. Open the iTunes program from your Windows computer.
Step 2. Find and click on 'Edit' > 'Preferences' at the top menu bar.
Step 3. Click on the 'Playback' option.
Step 4. Hit on the 'Crossfade Songs' option. And you can drag the slider to adjust the duration of the transition.
Part 3. How to Crossfade Apple Music Mac
If you use a Mac computer, then you can check out this part. Here you will learn how to change crossfade on Apple Music on Mac computers.
Step 1. Open the Apple Music app on your Mac computer.
Step 2. Head to 'Music' > 'Preferences' > 'Playback'.
Step 3. Select the 'Crossfade Songs' option. And then you can alter the transition time by dragging the slider.
Note: When playing consecutive tracks from the same album, Apple Music crossfade feature is turned off automatically. Also, if you don't want to fade songs while playing, just deselect the 'Crossfade Songs' option.
Part 4. How to Crossfade Songs on Apple Music iPhone
Now, there is no Apple Music crossfade iPhone and other iOS devices. So, what if you want to crossfade Apple Music iPhone? Is there any way to help? Of course, yes. You can use the Spotify app to make it as Spotify app has the crossfade feature on mobile devices and computers. And Spotify supports to add local files on your device. So, you can add Apple Music to Spotify for use.
But please note that you can't directly import Apple Music to Spotify music app. That's because songs from Apple Music is protected and they can't be used on other platforms directly. Besides, the downloaded Apple Music are the cache files only, not the local audio files. In this case, to crossfade Apple Music via Spotify app, you need to save Apple Music as local audio files.
DRmare Audio Converter is here to assist you. It helps break the restriction from Apple Music. And it can keep Apple Music as local files on your device. Besides, it can convert Apple Music songs to plain audio formats. They include AAC, MP3, WAV, FLAC and so on. Moreover, you can reset the output audio quality for your Apple Music songs.
This tool supports to work at a rapid conversion speed. So, you can take less time to do the Apple Music songs conversion. After that, you will get the common music files of Apple Music. And then you can add Apple Music to Spotify and set Apple Music crossfade via Spotify. Also, you can move the local Apple Music songs to any device you want for offline listening.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
How to Convert Apple Music for Setting Apple Music Crossfade on Spotify
Here we will guide you on how to convert Apple Music for use on Spotify app to make Apple Music crossfade. Before starting, you need to download your favorite Apple Music songs on iTunes in advance. Also, please make sure that you had installed the iTunes program on your computer.
- Step 1Import songs from Apple Music to DRmare Audio Converter
- Download, install and start the DRmare Audio Converter on your PC. Click on the 'add files' button to locate and load Apple Music songs to DRmare program. You can find and choose the downloaded Apple Music files from the iTunes program or from the target folder on your local device.
- Step 2Reset Apple Music output audio format and other parameters
- To set Apple Music crossfade by Spotify, you need to change the audio format first. Here click on the 'audio' icon and it will then show a settings window. There you can alter the output audio format for your Apple Music songs. And you can adjust the bit rate and more as you want.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music as local audio tracks
- Touch the 'Convert' button to start to convert and change Apple Music to plain audio files. Then you can find the converted Apple Music songs via the 'history' icon.
- Step 4Make Apple Music crossfade iPhone on Spotify
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone. Then go to transfer the converted Apple Music to Spotify app. After that, go to the 'Settings' section on the Spotify app. Then find the 'Crossfade' option under the 'Playback' title. Next, you can adjust the time for the crossfade. At last, you can locate and play the Apple Music songs on Spotify and play them with crossfade effect.
- If you use Spotify on Android/Windows/Mac devices, you can also move Apple Music to Spotify first. Then you can turn on the crossfade feature and crossfade Apple Music playlist.
Part 5. Summary
By following this post, you will see how to do crossfade on Apple Music on Android/Windows/Mac. Also, you can set Apple Music crossfade iOS via the Spotify app. But to make it, you will need to make Apple Music as local files by the DRmare Audio Converter. Then you can transfer Apple Music to Spotify for listening with crossfade feature. In addition, this DRmare Audio Converter can help keep Audible audiobooks, iTunes songs, etc. to common audio tracks for use anywhere and anytime.