Apple Music is a music streaming service that lets you listen to millions of songs on your phone, tablet, or computer. Meanwhile, TikTok is a social media app that lets you create and share short videos with music. Can you use Apple Music on TikTok as background music for videos? Yes, Apple Music has TikTok integration, and you can use the two apps together to create great content. In this post, we will show you how to add Apple Music to TikTok 2023 in three ways. Just follow the steps below to learn more.
Way 1. How to Use Apple Music on TikTok by TikTok App's Settings
There is Apple Music TikTok integration so you can easily connect Apple Music to TikTok. Make sure you are using the latest version of TikTok and Apple Music and then follow the steps below on how to add music to TikTok from Apple Music via the settings in the TikTok app.
Step 1. Open the TikTok app on your device.
Step 2. Find and click on the 'profile' icon at the bottom bar.
Step 3. Now, touch the 'three-dots' icon at the top-right corner of your profile screen.
Step 4. On the new screen, scroll down the list and find the 'Accessibility' option and hit on it.
Step 5. Next, click on the 'Connect to Apple Music' option. Then a message text will pop up to ask you to allow TikTok access your Apple Music or not. Here you need to click 'OK' to allow.
Step 6. Once connected Apple Music to TikTok, you can access Apple Music tracks from TikTok's audio section.
Way 2. How to Add Music to TikTok from Apple Music via the Settings App on iOS
Besides connecting Apple Music to TikTok via the settings in the TikTok app, you can also see how to add Apple Music to TikTok via the Settings app on iOS devices. Now, let's check out the tutorial below and see how to make it.
Step 1. Power on your iOS device and open the Settings app.
Step 2. Scroll down to find and choose 'TikTok'. Then it will lead you to a new screen.
Step 3. Now, you need to enable the 'Media & Apple Music' option and turn it to green.
Step 4. After that, you can use Apple Music on TikTok with ease in a direct way.
Way 3. How to Connect Apple Music to TikTok via DRmare Audio Converter
From above, you learned how to add Apple Music to TikTok. After that, you can use Apple Music as the background music for TikTok videos, but you can't edit them freely. So we want to show you the best way to use Apple Music on TikTok.
The tool you need is DRmare Apple Music Converter. It enables you to convert protected Apple Music songs to unprotected audio files in MP3, AAC, FLAC and other common formats. Besides, it can preserve the original quality and full ID3 tags of Apple Music songs. By the way, you can use the converted Apple Music songs on TikTok or any other platform you want.
Moreover, the tool can batch convert Apple Music songs with 30X faster conversion speed. Therefore, you only need very little time to convert Apple Music files. Most importantly, it can also convert songs from iTunes, audiobooks from Audible, and other common audio files.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Please download any songs you like from the Apple Music platform. Also, you need to download and install the DRmare Apple Music Converter on your computer. Then let's see how to add music to TikTok from Apple Music.
- Step 1Import downloaded Apple Music songs
- Start the DRmare Apple Music Converter from your computer. Next, click on the 'add files' button at the bottom right. Here you are able to browse and choose the downloaded Apple Music songs that you want to convert for TikTok. Then click on the target songs and import them to the DRmare program.
- Step 2Alter audio parameters for Apple Music TikTok
- Touch the 'format' icon on the DRmare Audio Converter tool. It will then pop up the Format Setting window. In there, you can start to reset the output audio parameters for Apple Music to TikTok. You can change the audio format, codec, bit rate and so on for Apple Music tracks. After that, click on the 'OK' button to complete the settings.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for TikTok
- Click on the 'Convert' button and DRmare Audio Converter will start to convert Apple Music to TikTok-compatible files. After then, you can hit on the 'history' icon to find the local Apple Music files on your computer.
- Step 4Add Apple Music to TikTok
- Now you have TikTok-compatible Apple Music files, you can easily add and use Apple Music on your video and then upload the video to TikTok. Here we'd like to show you how to connect Apple Music to TikTok with CapCut as an example. Go to CapCut's online video editor and then click 'Create' to create a video. Then choose 'Media' > 'Project' > 'Upload' > 'Local'. Browse your local folder and choose the folder that contains your converted Apple Music files. Then select an Apple Music track and use it as your background music.
- See also: How to Add Apple Music to CapCut
Thanks to TikTok Apple Music integration, you can easily use your favorite Apple Music songs as background music on your video. But you can't cut, trim, or edit your Apple Music songs. So, we recommend you use DRmare Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music songs to plain audio formats so that you can use them on your video and edit them as you want. If you have any needs to use Apple Music on other platforms or devices, you can think about DRmare Apple Music Converter.