"Can you speed up music on Apple Music?" Apple Music is becoming more and more popular all over the world. But if you want to speed up songs on Apple Music, it's impossible. You can only change the playback speed on audiobooks or podcasts on Apple Music.
For songs, the Apple Music app only lets you play, pause, fast-forward, and rewind. There is no option to speed up or slow down music playback. But don't worry. We'll show you how to change the Apple Music playback speed on iPhone or other mobile phones, and computers.
- Part 1. Change Apple Music Playback Speed - Best Way
- Part 2. Change Apple Music Speed for Audiobooks
- Part 3. FAQs about Apple Music Playback Speed
- Part 4. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Change Apple Music Playback Speed by DRmare Audio Converter
"Can you speed up songs on Apple Music?" In fact, Apple Music doesn't allow users to change playback speed Apple Music for its songs. So, how to speed up a song on Apple Music? In general, you can buy the Apple Music songs you want and then use them in other music player that supports adjust the playback speed.
Songs you purchase from Apple Music/iTunes are common files, so they can be used with other music players. But if you want to use songs downloaded directly from Apple Music, they are copyrighted and cannot be used on other platforms.
Therefore, before transferring Apple Music to other platforms to change the speed, you need to unprotect Apple Music first. Thankfully, DRmare Audio Converter allows you to remove the encryption. It also lets you convert Apple Music protected M4P to plain formats like MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. After conversion, you can move Apple Music songs to other music players and change the playback speed.
Note: DRmare Audio Converter also has a function to change the playback speed of songs. And it has a built-in music player. Therefore, you can also directly use DRmare Audio Converter to listen to Apple Music without transferring to other platforms.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Bypass the protection from Apple Music, iTunes, Audible, etc.
- Change Apple Music playback speed as you want
- Output Apple Music to MP3, M4A, WAV and more
- Work at 30 times faster, save lossless audio quality
1.1 How to Speed up Songs on Apple Music on Mac/Windows
Before we show you how to change playback speed on Apple Music, please install the DRmare Audio Converter first. Just click on the 'Download' button above to get it for free.
- Step 1Import Apple Music songs to DRmare Audio Converter
- Open DRmare Audio Converter and you will see its clean main screen. To add Apple Music songs for converting, click on the 'add files' button at the bottom left bar. The first button allows you to import music from iTunes, while the second one lets you add files from your local device. You can also drag Apple Music files to this software's main screen. (Remember to download Apple Music songs to your PC in advance.)
- Step 2Define Apple Music songs to common audio format
- The defaulut output format is MP3 and you can reset it to FLAC, AAC, M4A, M4B, or WAV. Please hit on the 'audio' icon at the bottom right to alter the output audio format for Apple Music songs. Also, you can change the audio codec, sample rate, etc. After that, click 'OK'.
- Step 3Change playback speed Apple Music
- On each added track, you will see two icons at the right. The first is the 'Effect' icon which allows you to change the volume, speed, and pitch. So, you can click on it and then make Apple Music speed up or slow down. The second icon is 'Edit' and you can use it to split Apple Music tracks or edit the tags.
- Step 4Convert and download Apple Music songs
- Touch the 'Convert' button to start Apple Music conversion at a 30X speed. After a while, you can hit on the 'Converted' icon to view the converted Apple Music songs on DRmare Audio Converter. You can also click on the 'History' list with a red prompt above to find them and listen to Apple Music. You are also allowed to move these converted Apple Music files to other music players and change the playback speed.
- See also: How to Import Apple Music to Windows Media Player
1.2 How to Change Apple Music Playback Speed on iPhone/Android
As shown above, there are two ways you can get Apple Music play speed adjusted:
- Change the playback speed of Apple Music with DRmare Apple Music Converter. Then listen to Apple Music within the DRmare software or other media players.
- Convert Apple Music to MP3 with DRmare Apple Music Converter. Then move the converted songs to other music players, and change the playback speed with other music players.
So, if you want to change the Apple Music playback speed on iPhone or Android device, just use any of the above ways, and then move the converted Apple Music files to your mobile device. Below is how you can transfer the converted Apple Music files to a mobile device.
Step 1. Connect your computer with your mobile device with Bluetooth or a USB cable.
Step 2. Locate the converted Apple Music songs in your computer by clicking the 'Output folder' at the bottom of DRmare Audio Converter.
Step 3. Copy and paste the Apple Music files to your mobile device.
Step 4. Now you can change the playback speed of Apple Music with a music player that can change the playback speed.
Part 2. How to Change Playback Speed on Apple Music for Audiobooks
Above we've shown you how to speed up music on Apple Music. Next, we'll show you how to adjust the playback speed of an audiobook or podcast in the Apple Music app.
Step 1. Open the Apple Music app on your device.
Step 2. Find and play the audiobooks you like. Then a Player screen will show.
Step 3. Locate and click on the '1x' icon at the bottom bar. Once you hit on it, the Apple Music speed will change to 2x.
Step 4. If you continue to tap the speed icon, it will change to 0.5x speed. When you click on it for the third time, the speed will be back to 1x.
It is easy to change playback speed Apple Music audiobooks, right? If you would like to do that, just follow the steps above.
Part 3. FAQs about Apple Music Playback Speed
About the Apple Music play speed, there are some FAQs that you should take a look at in detail.
Q1: Does Apple Music Have a Speed Changer?
A: Yes, there is an Apple Music speed changer. But it is only available for Apple Music audiobooks and podcasts.
Q2: Can You Speed up Songs on Apple Music?
A: No, you generally can't do that. However, you can use DRmare Audio Converter for help. There is a built-in music speed changer that lets you speed up or slow down songs. It also allows you to convert Apple Music songs to plain files and then listen to them in this software. Alternatively, you can move the converted Apple Music songs to a platform that supports changing playback speed.
Q3: How to Speed up Apple Music Podcasts?
A: You can launch the Podcasts app and play an episode. Then click on the speed icon on the playing screen. Next, you can start to change the playback speed for the Apple Music podcast.
Q4: What Is the Maximum Playback Speed on Apple Music?
A: The maximum playback speed is 2X and the minimum is 0.5X. Note, however, that they only work with audiobooks and podcasts.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Can you change playback speed on Apple Music? Unfortunately, Apple Music only allows its users to change the speed of audiobooks and podcasts. There is no option to adjust the playback speed of the song.
So, this is where DRmare Apple Music Converter comes in. Whether it's a song, audiobook, or podcast, it lets you change the Apple Music playback speed. Even better, it has a built-in music player, so you can listen to Apple Music offline directly on it.
It is also possible if you want to move Apple Music to other music players and then make Apple Music speed up or slow down. You can use DRmare Audio Converter to remove protection from Apple Music and convert it to MP3 or other popular audio files. You can then move Apple Music songs for offline playback on any device and player.
Leave a Comment