Q: I have tried to move iTunes music library to Google Play via Music Manager successfully, but I met some obstacles while uploading Apple Music to Google Play Music. It seems that Apple Music songs are not compatible with Google Play directly. How can I Move Apple Music to Google Play?
Apple Music and Google Play Music are popular and well-known music streaming services providing tons of music songs for streaming, downloads, and playing on different platforms. Both of them have an option to access to ad-free 35-million streaming music for $9.99 per month. Meanwhile, Google Play Music allows users to upload 50,000 of your own MP3s to the cloud whether or not you subscribe.
As a result, in order to make a combination of music files from Apple Music and Google Play Music, transferring Apple Music streams to Google Play is the No.1 superiority. So, in this article, I will introduce the best solutions to upload Apple Music to Google Play.
View also: iTunes Store vs Google Play
- Part 1. Best Apple Music to Google Play Converter
- Part 2. Remove DRM from Apple Music
- Part 3. Upload Apple Music to Google Play
Part 1. Best Apple Music to Google Play Converter to Move Apple Music to Google Play
It is well known that music files from iTunes library can upload to Google Play without any limitation. But in the term of Apple Music, it's different from iTunes music songs. The key reason is that Apple Music are encrypted by FairPlay DRM technology with encoded in M4P format so that you are not allowed to convert offline purchased Apple Music to Google Play or other accounts. What's more, because of the DRM copyright protection applied to Apple Music streams, you will have no rights to access to Apple Music songs downloaded on your devices, only if you are not an Apple Music subscriber.
For the intention of making it possible to sync and stream Apple Music library to Google Play, you should turn up to a third-party Apple Music DRM removal tool, which can remove DRM protection from downloaded Apple Music. If you are not familiar with Apple Music DRM crackers in the market, here, we highly recommend DRmare Apple Music Converter, an all-in-one yet powerful DRM removal solution. By adopting innovative DRM decryption technology, DRmare Apple Music Converter can bypass the lock of DRM from Apple Music songs and convert these Apple Music M4P files to DRM-free audio files, including MP3, M4A, WMV, AAC, FLAC, etc.
View Also: How to Upload iTunes Movies to Google Play
DRmare Apple Music to Google Play Converter
Part 2. How to Remove DRM Protection from Apple Streaming Music
DRmare DRM Audio Converter can work well with protected Apple Music files, please make sure all Apple Music you'd like to convert are protected by DRM technology and you have download Apple Music on your computer completely. Now, the following article is a tutorial to guide you how to get rid of Apple Music DRM protection.
- Step 1Import downloaded Apple Music to Apple Music Converter
- Double click to launch DRmare Apple Music Converter, and you will see the main interface of this software. Please click the first "Add Files" button to open the Apple Music library and choose the favorite protected Apple Music to import. Also, you can add music songs via dragging&dropping action.
- Step 2Set output format and other output parameters
- Once all Apple Music files are uploaded to DRmare software successfully, you can click "Format" to choose the output format for converted unprotected Apple Music, like MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, etc. Plus, you can customize the unprotected Apple Music by changing the sample rate, bit rate, channel, codec and so on as you like.
- Note: Sine Google Play Music will convert all of uploads to MP3 format, although it supports several file types, we highly recommend MP3 as the output format directly, which can avoid losing some music’s metadata as these are not compatible with Google Play Music.
- Step 3Remove DRM and convert Apple Music to unprotected MP3
- When all settings are ready, you can start to launch the conversion process by touching the "Convert" button. DRmare software will convert these DRM-protected files to non-DRM MP3 files. Generally speaking, it can work at 30X faster speed while converting Apple Music files.
Part 3. How to Upload DRM-free Apple Music to Google Play
Once the conversion process finishes, you can locate converted DRM-free Apple Music on the destination folder. Now, it's time for you to move Apple Music to Google Play Music freely. If you are using Google Chrome browser on your computer, you can open it and enter into the Google Play Music’s web interface to sync Apple Music. If you don't install Google Chrome application, you can try unloading Apple Music with official Google Play Music Manager App instead of Google Play Music for Chrome.
Add Apple Music to Google Play via Google Chrome
Step 1. Please open the Google Chrome and sing in with the same Google account you use with Google Play Music.
Step 2. Enter to the Google Play Music’s web interface and click the menu button in the top-left corner of the screen, next to Listen Now.
Step 3. Scroll down to the very bottom of the menu on the left-hand side of the main interface, and then you will see the "Upload music" button. Please simply touch it.
Step 4. You can click the "Select from your computer" and a new file browser will pop up, in which you can choose the unprotected Apple Music folder to unload or you can directly drag and drop Apple Music files to this window.
Step 5. Now, you just need to wait for the end of uploading process, which depends on how many Apple Music files you have imported.
Upload Apple Music to Google Play by Using Music Manager
Step 1. Please launch the Google Play Music Manager and simply touch the "Upload songs to Google Play". In order to enter into the next step, please tab the "Continue" icon.
Step 2. There are three locations for music files for your choice to scan by Music Manager, like iTunes, Music folder, and Other folder.
Step 3. You just need to choose where you want to grab music files from. After that, you can keep following the prompts until it starts uploading your files.
Leave a Comment