As one of the best speaker brands, Bose development multiple types of speakers to meet the needs of all customers, such as Bose SoundTouch, Bose SoundLink, etc. Among all of those products, Bose SoundLink Revolve+ is regarded as the best performing wireless speaker in 2020.
Featured with portable function, Bose SoundLink Revolve+ is easy to be taken to any place you want: the park, the garden, the square, and etc. for enjoying your favorite music. Reviews from the users always contain phrases like "slim-line design", "delivering natural sound", "deep, loud and room-filling sound" and so on.
There is no doubt that SoundLink is a wonderful portable speaker, bringing an excellent outdoor music experience with top sound quality. And in this article, I am going to introduce 3 best ways for you to play Apple Music on SoundLink. One fits the situation without enough mobile data or a good WIFI connection. And the other two are suitable for a total opposite condition.
Part 1. How to Play Apple Music on Bose SoundLink Offline
To save the mobile data, it is better to listen to Apple Music on SoundLink offline. There are 3 ways to get this solution worked. Download Apple songs into the library or directly buy the Apple albums are two well-known ways. Here, I would like to especially introduce a little-known but more practical and effective method.
This method needs a help of a third-party tool named DRmare Apple Music Converter, which can safely download Apple playlists as local audio files, and convert Apple tracks to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, and many other common formats. In this way, your favorite Apple songs will be playable forever even if your Apple subscription expires. In addition, the downloaded Apple songs via DRmare is in lossless quality with complete ID3 tags kept inside.
DRmare Apple Music Downloader
With the support of the top converting techniques, this smart tool is able to batch import all Apple Music playlists at once add. In an ideal network situation, the running speed could be up to 30X. By using DRmare Apple Music Downloader and Bose SoundLink, you can stream every piece of Apple track to SoundLink to get a perfect open-air concert at anywhere.
Tutorial: Stream Apple Music to Bose SoundLink for Offline Playback
- Step 1Load Apple tracks or playlists to DRmare
- Download DRmare Apple Music Downloader on your desktop. On the Windows computer, the iTunes app will auto-open. On the Mac computer, the Apple Music app will pop up. Browse and discover what you would like and download it in the Library. Then turn to DRmare. Hit to the first "Load Library" icon from the left place of the main interface. Then choose and add the tracks to DRmare.
- Step 2Customize output settings for SoundLink
- On the Windows computer, please find the bottom-right place on the main window. Then select the "Format" icon to open "Settings". On the Mac computer, you should go to the top left place of the screen to find Mac's menu list. Then pick the "DRmare Audio Converter" to open the "Settings" page. Now you can reset the output parameters as you like.
- Step 3Start to download Apple playlists for SoundLink
- Now click onto the huge "Convert" icon to start converting and downloading. A red circle will bounce on the "History" icon once the work is accomplished. Click it to enter the "Converted" folder and double-check if all selected tracks are in there.
- Step 4Import converted Apple tracks to a phone or tablet
- Now you have to transfer the converted Apple songs to your phone or tablet via the cloud drive or USB cable connection. After that, you are available to play Apple music on Bose SoundLink Revolve offline.
Solution 2. Add Apple Music to SoundLink through Bluetooth
This solution requires you to pair your phone, tablet or other digital devices to SoundLink first. Then load Apple Music streams to SoundLink via Bluetooth connection.
Step 1. Download the Bose Connect app on your phone, tablet or other digital devices. Then open the Bluetooth feature.
Step 2. Turn on the Bluetooth on your device. In the device list, find and link to the SoundLink speaker.
Now you are managed to listen to Apple Music songs online on Bose SoundLink Revolve.
Solution 3. Stream Apple Music to Bose SoundLink via NFC
There is another way to pair your device to SoundLink via NFC. Let' see how to set it up.
Step 1. Find and open the Bluetooth and NFC on your device.
Step 2. Touch and hold the NFC button on your phone. Then keep it near to the top center of the SoundLink speaker. Then a tip will pop up on your phone to ask for pairing.
Once your device connected to the speaker, you are allowed to play Apple Music online on the SoundLink.