Part 1. Top Solutions to Apple Music Playlist Not Syncing on iPhone/iPad/MacBook
Apple Music subscription lets you access to iCloud Music Library with over 40 millions of songs. Besides, you can upload your own tracks or remixes up to 10000 songs. Usually all the files from your library are synced automatically. If they don't, you can check if you have turned on iCloud, software versions, connection and so on. Following are the top solutions you should have a try.
Turn On iCloud Music Library on All Devices
If iCloud is off, then the songs won't be synced. So please make sure you turn on it on iTunes and iOS devices such as iPhone.
1. Power on your iPhone and click "Settings".
2. Click "Music" app to open the music panel.
3. Switch the button on beside the "iCloud Music Library".
Update iTunes version or iOS Software
If you sync your local iTunes playlist to your iOS device from computer directly, the files doesn't show up or you encounter some errors, you'd better try the latest version software as they has best compatibility.
For iTunes, please refer to the steps:
1. Launch iTunes on your Windows or Mac computer.
2. Click "iTunes" on Mac or "Help" menu on Windows 10/8/7/XP.
3. Select "Check for Updates...". If a new version is available, just follow the screen wizard to download and install it.
To update software on your iPhone/iPad:
1. Go to the "Settings" panel.
2. Click "General" > "Software Update" and then tap the available version to download and install.
Consolidate Music Files on iTunes
The media files on your iTunes media library may change time from time. So some files maybe not available on the local devices any more but still show up on iTunes. In this case, such kind of files won't be synced. To keep all your iTunes clean and organized, please consolidate iTunes library.
1. Launch iTunes from your computer.
2. Choose "File" > "Library" > "Organize Library".
3. Enable the "Consolidate Files" option and click "OK", it will move all the available files to internal iTunes folder.
Make Sure the Connection Is Good
If you are using some VPN networks, it maybe not recognized well by iCloud. As a result, the music files won't be synced or transferred. Please launch your browser > Open Internet options page > Go to "Connection" tab > "LAN" settings > Unselect any proxy network.
Besides, if you are using some security software Antivirus or Firewall, you'd better turn off them temporarily too to see if you can solve this issue.