- 100% safe, has a clean and user-friendly interface
- Convert Apple Music tracks to MP3, AAC, etc.
- Work at a faster speed, support to customize output settings
- Play Apple Music on Kindle Fire and other devices offline
"I usually listen to Apple Music downloaded songs on my computer. But now, I want to put them on my Kindle Fire for playing. I know that there is no Apple Music app on Kindle Fire. And I also tried to move Apple Music files from computer to it, but no success. So, how to do that? Anyone can help me out?"
For people who want to use Apple Music in Kindle Fire, this post will help you out. In the following paragraphs, you will see how to stream Apple Music on Kindle Fire with several steps. Just check it out now.
Why you failed to add Apple Music to Kindle Fire for listening directly? There are three main reasons. You could check as below.
1. There is no Apple Music app available on Kindle Fire. Currently, for Android devices, Apple Music only works on Android Phone, not Android Tablets.
2. Apple Music audio files are protected by DRM, which prevents users to use Apple Music songs on other devices directly.
3. Kindle Fire supported audio format are non-DRM AAC, OGG, MP3, MP4, etc. That is to say DRM-ed Apple Music songs are not available in Kindle Fire.
From the reasons we listed above, you probably know why you can't put Apple Music on Kindle Fire for listening.
So, is there solution to fix it? Sure. It is easy. You just need to find a tool to convert Apple Music protected songs to Kindle Fire supported audio files. And then you can get Apple Music for Kindle Fire.
Here let's move on the post and see how to do that.
To get Apple Music on Kindle Fire, here we would like to show you the tool DRmare Apple Music Converter. It is the best helper for you.
Designed for audios from Apple Music, it can rip the limitation from Apple Music songs quickly. And it can convert Apple Music to plain MP3 and other audio formats. Also, it can convert Apple Music files with original quality and complete ID3 tags.
By using this tool, you can finally get Apple Music as plain audios. And then you can stream Apple Music on Kindle Fire offline without Apple Music app. Just download DRmare Apple Music Converter from tabs below to get the free trial.
Here is the detailed guide for you to convert Apple Music for Kindle Fire. Just follow and learn how to do that step-by-step.
As Apple Music are local files on your computer now, then you could go ahead to import Apple Music to Kindle Fire for playing. Here are the steps for you.
Step 1. Link your Kindle Fire to your computer through the USB cable. Then you will see the icon of Kindle Fire on the drive list of your computer's file manager.
Step 2. Click the Kindle Fire drive and open it. Then touch on the 'Music' folder and open it.
Step 3. Find and locate the converted Apple Music files on your computer. Then drag local Apple Music files to the 'Music' folder on Kindle Fire drive.
Step 4. Once finishing adding, then disconnect your Kindle Fire from your computer.
Step 5. Now you can go to your Kindle Fire and start to stream Apple Music on Kindle Fire on the go directly.