"Can you download music from Tidal to iPhone?" Tidal allows its paid users to download songs. Yet, it is only available for the Tidal mobile app. That's to say, Tidal premium users can download Tidal music to iPhone in a direct way.
So, what if you use the Tidal desktop app and want to get Tidal iPhone to work? No worry. In today's article, we will show you the ways on how to get Tidal on iPhone. Then you can enjoy Tidal music on iPhone without any limit.
Part 1. How to Get Tidal iPhone Offline by DRmare Tidal Music Converter
To use Tidal on iPhone offline without Tidal subscriptions, here we will meet the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. This program can help convert and download Tidal music onto computer as local audio tracks. Then you can move Tidal music to iPhone or other devices for playing offline.
By using the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you will get the Tidal songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, and other plain audio formats. Also, it can preserve the original quality of Tidal music tracks after the conversion process. Besides, you can alter the output audio parameters like sample rate, etc. for your Tidal music.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
How to Download Music from Tidal to iPhone via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Now, let's see how to use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to get Tidal iPhone to work. Before that, you need to download and install this DRmare tool to your computer. Also, check whether your Tidal music account is still valid or not. After that, you can follow the steps below to start to download Tidal music to iPhone on computer.
- Step 1 Set up DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Once finished the installation of DRmare Tidal Music Converter, then open it. Then you will see its main interface. Now, hit on the 'Log in' button to enter your Tidal music account. Or, touch the 'Sign up' button to gain a new account. After logging in, you will find the Tidal music playlist in this built-in Tidal web player on DRmare.
- Step 2 Reset output format for Tidal iPhone
- To play Tidal on iPhone, you need to set the right output format for the music before converting. Please go to the menu icon at the top-right corner on DRmare program. Click on it and choose the 'Preferences' from the list. Then the Preferences window will appear. Then touch the 'Advanced' tab to go on to alter the output formats, audio channel and more for Tidal music on iPhone.
- Step 3Choose and add Tidal playlist to DRmare for conversion
- Back to the built-in Tidal web player and find the playlist you want to convert for use on iPhone. Then press on the target playlist. Next, click on the blue 'add files' button and DRmare will then get the playlist into the conversion window.
- Step 4Convert Tidal music for iPhone
- Touch the 'Convert' button to process the conversion of iPhone Tidal music. You will see the conversion process. Once done, click on the 'converted' icon at the top-middle bar on DRmare. Then you can find all the converted and downloaded Tidal music files.
- Step 5Listen to Tidal iPhone offline
- Launch the iTunes software from your computer.
- Click on the 'Files' > 'Add File to Library' or 'Add Folder to Library'.
- Choose the downloaded Tidal music files on the target folder on your computer.
- Touch 'Open' to get the Tidal songs to iTunes Library.
- Open the iTunes app on your iPhone.
- Now, you can start to listen to Tidal on iPhone offline.
From the steps above, you had got the local Tidal music files on your computer for use on iPhone. Now, let's see how to use Tidal offline iPhone in detailed steps.
Part 2. How to Download Tidal Music to iPhone via Tidal Mobile App
If you are a Tidal premium subscriber and have the Tidal app for iPhone, then you can directly download music from Tidal to iPhone. Here we will show you how to get Tidal iPhone offline in a direct way. Please follow the tutorial below and learn how to do that.
Step 1. Open the Tidal app for iPhone on your device.
Step 2. Find the music or other content you want to download.
Step 3. Touch the album or playlist and then hit on the 'Download' icon to download music from Tidal to iPhone.
Step 4. To enable Tidal offline iPhone, go to the Settings section on Tidal app. Then turn on the 'Offline mode'.
Step 5. After then, you will find the downloaded songs will be shown under the 'My Collection' > 'Downloaded' section. At last, you can play Tidal on iPhone offline with ease.
Part 3. In Conclusion
In this post, you know how to get Tidal iPhone offline in two ways. For the way at Part 1, it should be the best method for help. With the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, the Tidal songs can be downloaded and converted into plain audio formats with lossless audio quality. Besides, you can adjust the audio bit rate and so on as you want. Also, you can keep those Tidal music files on your computer forever for use anywhere. At last, you can transfer the converted Tidal music to iPhone for listening offline.