“How can I copy iTunes movie to USB flash drive for use? Why my iTunes movies on my USB can't be played on my TV?" Believe that many users met such issues ever. Why could this happen? It is easy. We know that iTunes movies are with protection and can't be moved and used on most devices.
Yet, in this post, you will get ways on how to download iTunes movies to USB flash drive. After that, you can watch iTunes movies on your TV via USB without any limitation. Now, let's read the post and see how to achieve.
- Part 1. Download iTunes Movies to USB by DRmare M4V Converter
- Part 2. Download iTunes Movie to USB via TunesKit M4V Converter
- Part 3. Transfer iTunes Movies to USB Flash Drive
- Extra Tip: Play iTunes Movies on TV without USB
- The Verdict
Part 1. How to Download iTunes Movies to USB Drive by DRmare M4V Converter
Why you can't play iTunes movies via USB? That's simple. All the iTunes videos are encrypted by Apple's DRM copyright protection. So, iTunes videos can only be played on Apple's devices or iTunes app compatible platforms.
So, can you download iTunes movies to USB stick for watching? To play iTunes movies via a USB, you have to rip the encryption from iTunes videos.
Here we can get help from the DRmare M4V Converter. It is a smart iTunes protection removal tool. It's well-designed to unlock limits from iTunes videos.
Besides, it can keep the original audio tracks and subtitles of the video files. Also, it can convert iTunes M4V movies to MP4 and other common video formats and devices. Moreover, you can edit your videos before converting. You can add watermarks, subtitles and so on as you want.
After using the DRmare M4V Converter, you can then copy iTunes movie to USB flash drive for use with ease.
DRmare iTunes M4V Converter
How to Convert and Download iTunes Movies to USB Stick Step-by-step
How to convert and copy iTunes movie to USB flash drive with DRmare M4V Converter? Here we will take the Mac version of DRmare program as an example. Below you can see how to download movies from iTunes to USB drive.
- Step 1Add iTunes M4V films and TV series to DRmare
- Firstly, download and authorize the videos to play on your iTunes. Then launch DRmare M4V Converter. Drag & drop the downloaded iTunes movies from iTunes Library to the main screen of DRmare. Or you can add the iTunes videos via "Add" button at the bottom left of the program.
- Step 2Customize output settings for iTunes movie to USB
- In this step, you are required to select an output format for the iTunes movies. You should set the format to be compatible with your USB drive or TV set. Here we'd recommend the lossless MP4 or HD MP4. They are supported by most of the media devices. Or you can choose the preset profiles of specific smart TV you own from "Devices" panel. Now DRmare supports popular smart TVs, such as Samsung, etc.
- Step 3Convert and download iTunes movies to USB flash drive
- Click the "Convert" button in the main interface. And it will start to convert and download iTunes movies to USB supported formats. Once completed, you'll get the common iTunes videos on your computer.
- Video GuideHow to put iTunes movies on USB drive
- From this video, you will learn how to convert and download iTunes movies to USB flash drive. Just check it out and see how to do.
Part 2. How to Download iTunes Movie to USB Stick with TunesKit M4V Converter
TunesKit M4V Converter is another great tool to help you get iTunes movies to USB drive for use. By using this tool, you can convert iTunes movies you want as local video files on your computer. And you can save those videos to MP4, MKV and other video formats as you want. Also, you can customize the videos by adding watermark and so on before converting. Now, let's see how to use it in detailed steps.
Step 1. Go to the webpage of TunesKit M4V Converter. Then touch the 'Download' button to download and install the program on your computer.
Step 2. Launch the TunesKit M4V Converter. Then click on the 'add files' button to locate and load the downloaded iTunes movies in it.
Step 3. Find and hit on the 'Format' section on TunesKit program. Then you can go on to reset the output video format for iTunes movies to USB drive.
Step 4. Touch the 'Convert' button. Then TunesKit program will start to convert iTunes movies to USB drive for use anywhere offline.
Part 3. How to Transfer iTunes Movies to USB Flash Drive
Now you had got the local iTunes movies on your computer with the tools above. Then you can go ahead and see how to transfer movies from iTunes to USB flash drive. Here we go.
Step 1. Plug the USB flash drive into the USB port on your computer.
Step 2. Open the USB drive folder on your computer.
Step 3. Find and locate folder with the converted iTunes movies on your computer.
Step 4. Select and copy the iTunes movies you like. Then paste them to the USB drive. Or you can drop and drop iTunes movies to USB flash drive.
Step 5. Once finished copying, then unplug the USB drive from your computer.
Step 6. At last, insert your USB drive to your smart TVs or other devices. And then enjoy iTunes movies with ease.
Note: While storing the iTunes movies to USB drive, you'd better use the NTFS or exFAT format instead of FAT32. The maximum capacity of FAT32 is only 4.29GB for each file. While the other two have no limit on the file size. If your USB is in FAT32 and the iTunes movie is beyond 4.29GB, then you will be warned that the movie can't play well on your TV.
Extra Tip: How to Play iTunes Videos on TV without USB Port
From above workaround, it's easy to transfer iTunes movies to USB flash drive. And you can play iTunes movies on your TV without any limit. But what if you got no USB port on your TV set, can you watch iTunes movies on TV? Yes, the answer is positive.
In fact, there are ways to get iTunes movies played on TVs without USB. Here we will show you one of the solutions.
For TV supported with HDMI, you can try this way.
Step 1. Link your TV and laptop via the HDMI cable.
Step 2. Wait for the laptop and TV detected. Then choose 'HDMI' as the input source on the TV.
Step 3. Put the USB with converted iTunes movies into your laptop and play them. Then you will see the videos on the TV.
It is easy to download and copy iTunes movie to USB drive from this post, right? With the two tools above, you can convert and transfer iTunes movies to USB flash drive for use on any device you want. Also, you can edit your iTunes video files according to your needs. What's more, the tools can help convert plain video files also. By using them, you can enjoy your favorite movies and videos anytime and anywhere offline.
Leave a Comment