Is there an easy way to split Audible books into chapters without using Audible app? I used to download Audible audiobooks in multiple parts so that I am able to listen to audiobooks easier. But this way is not suitable to cut numerous books into chapters. Plus, audiobooks being under 12 hours are available as a single part download only. I wonder to know whether I can use an effective solution to play Audible files while keeping the chapters.
Splitting audio books from Audible.com by chapters can improve the listening experience, which aims to help you select favorite audiobook chapter to play directly. In this article, I will introduce the workaround on converting and splitting Aduible books into chapters effortlessly.
View also: Convert Audiobooks with Chapters Kept
Part 1. How to Download Audible Audiobooks into Chapters with Audible
Audible has the official option of downloading and splitting audiobooks to individual parts directly, as long as users can meet this prerequisite that audiobooks from Audible are over 12 hours. Before we start to discuss the alternative way to split audiobooks to chapters without limitations, let's check out the detailed tutorials on downloading Audible audio books into chapters by changing the settings.
Computer. You can open Audible.com via the web browser and enter into your Library page. There is a triangle icon on the left of the cover art. Please click it to expand the selection and touch Download next to the part you want to download.
Audible for Android. Please launch the Audible app on Android and go to the left navigation menu, and you can click the Settings -> Download Settings -> Multi-Part Downloads.
Audible for iOS. Once you enter into the Library page, please click the More at the bottom right of the My Library screen to open the Settings option. And then, you need to tap Download by Parts under Content Settings and choose Multi-Part icon.
Audible for Windows. Get into the Settings page by clicking the gear icon, tap Downloads icon and drag the button to let 'download your library by parts' be 'On'. Audible audiobooks will be downloaded into chapters automatically.
Part 2. Best Audibook Splitter to Cut Audible Books into Chapters with Ease
If you have the dozens of audiobooks, it would take a huge amount of time to splitting all audio books manually. At this moment, a professional audiobooks splitting tool could be a right option for you. When you are looking for the audiobook splitting software, you should keep in mind that audiobooks purchased and downloaded from Audible are encoded in AA/AAX formats with built-in DRM copyright technology. As consequence, you need to get an exclusive audiobook splitter for Audible that can not only have the powerful splitting feature but also can remove DRM protection from Audible protected AA/AAX books.
Here, we highly recommend the giant in splitting Audible audiobooks, namely DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter for Windows. By adopting innovative DRM decryption technology, this smart audiobook splitter has the ability of splitting Audible AA/AAX books by chapters while bypassing DRM protection with no efforts so that you can listen to Audible books from any chapter on almost all portable devices and MP3 players.
View also: Top 5 Professional Audiobook Converters
DRmare DRM AA/AAX Audiobook Splitter
Part 3. How to Split Audible AA/AAX Audiobooks by Chapters
DRmare Audible AA/AAX Converter supports bath conversion, which allows users to convert DRM-protected audio books to DRM-free Audible files and split multiple Audible audiobooks into pieces automatically with a few clicks. Please download this smart software on your computer and refer to the following tutorial to split your audiobooks as you like.
- Step 1Import downloaded Audible audiobooks to DRmare
- Before adding audiobooks to DRmare audiobooks splitting tool, please download Audible books completely on your computer. You can drag and drop AA/AAX audiobooks to DRmare conversion window from Windows Explorer or Mac Finder. Or please click the first 'Add Files' button to choose favorite audiobooks from Audible library directly.
- Step 2Set output parameter as Splitting by chapters
- Once you have imported Audible audiobooks to DRmare converter successfully, you can see there is an Edit icon at each audio track. Please click the Edit button to open the splitting window, in which you can choose 'Split by chapters' option and also click the mark next into the 'Apply to all' option, DRmare Audible splitter will split all imported audiobooks into chapters simultaneously. Besides, you can also define output format as MP3 and other common audio formats.
- Step 3Split added Audible books by chapters
- Please touch the 'Conver' button at the bottom-right corner of the main interface to start the conversion process. When the converting process finishes, you can see all converted Audible audiobooks are saved in destination folder by chapters. And you can transfer all unprotected audiobooks to any device for playback freely.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Some Audible members will be confused that whether they can use iTunes to split Audible audiobooks by chapters. In fact, no matter you are running Mac or Windows operating system, you can get help from iTunes to divide audiobooks into chapters. But you should use DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter to convert Audible DRM AA/AAX to MP3 in advance. So why not cut Audible files into pieces directly with the help of DRmare Audiobook splitter. What's more, this extraordinary audiobook splitting software can split iTunes audiobooks by chapters by doing a few clicks. Now, you can download the free trial version to test its performance by yourself.