"Can I play Audible audiobooks on Philips TV?" Philips Smart TV allows you to watch TV series, watch movies and listen to music. But for enjoy Audible audiobooks on Philips Smart TV, it is not available now.
But don't worry. Today, in this post, you will get two ways on how to add audiobooks from Audible to Philips TV for listening. Please follow the guide and learn more.
- Part 1. Audible on Philips TV - Best Way
- Part 2. Audible to Philips TV by Casting
- Part 3. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Get Audible to Philips TV - Best Way
To get Audible audiobooks to Philips TV, the best way is to use a third-party tool to do that. As Audible Philips TV is not integrated, you can put audio files to the USB flash drive first. And then enjoy Audible on Philips TV from the USB drive.
DRmare Audible Audiobooks Converter is here to help you get Audible to Philips TV. We know that Audible audiobooks are with protection that can't be moved to other devices directly. Thus, before using the audiobooks, we need to rip the protection and convert the Audible audiobooks to plain audio files. Here DRmare program is the best helper for you.
DRmare Audible Converter can convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3 and other plain audio formats. It can help rip protection from Audible audiobooks and save them as local files. And it can run at a rapid conversion speed and keep original audio quality of Audible audiobooks. Besides, you can alter audio parameters for Audible to Philips TV. And you can trim the large Audible books into small parts after converting.
Once converted and got the Audible audiobooks, you can find them on your computer. And then you can transfer Audible books to Philips Smart TV through the USB drive. Then you can play Audible audiobooks on Philips TV.
DRmare Audible Converter
How to Convert and Play Audible Audiobooks on Philips TV
To make Audible Philips TV work, you need to remove the DRM protection from Audible first. And then you need to convert Audible audiobooks to Philips supported audio formats. To learn more, please just follow the guide below.
- Step 1Add Audible audiobooks to DRmare
- Download & install the DRmare Audible Converter to your computer. Then open the program. Touch on the 'Add Files' button from the left side. Then you can browse the Audible books that you want to convert for Philips TV. And you can choose the audiobooks and add them to DRmare. Please note that you need to download the Audible audiobooks onto your computer before converting.
- Step 2Customize output format for Audible to Philips TV
- DRmare Audible Converter offers several audio formats to support for different devices. They are MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4B and M4A. For Audible audiobooks to Philips TV, you can just set the audio format as MP3. That is because MP3 can be compatible with almost all devices and platforms. Besides that, you can alter the codec, bit rate and more for Audible books to Philips Smart TV. Once done, you can click 'OK'.
- Step 3Convert Audible to Philips TV
- Click "Convert" button at the bottom right. DRmare software will start the conversion process. When it finishes, then you can hit on the 'converted' icon to get the converted Audible audiobooks on your computer.
- Step 4Play audible audiobooks on Philips TV
Here it's time to add the converted audiobooks from Audible to Philips TV for playing. Here are the steps for you.
Step 1. Insert a USB drive to your own PC.
Step 2. Find and open the folder that you saved the converted Audible audiobooks.
Step 3. Drag and drop the Audible audiobooks to USB drive.
Step 4. Disconnect your USB drive from the computer.
Step 5. Put the USB drive into your Philips TV.
Step 6. At last, you can find and play Audible on Philips TV without any limit.
Part 2. How to Get Audible on Philips TV by Casting
To get Audible to Philips TV, here is another way. That is to share the screen from your mobile phone, laptop or tablet to Philips TV. Below you can see the detailed guide.
Note: This method is not available for Apple products.
How to Cast Audible to Philips TV on Windows
Step 1. Press the 'Windows' key and then type 'Project' on your Windows computer.
Step 2. Choose Project to a second screen option. Then you can see the Connect to a 'Wireless Display' option.
Step 3. Put your computer at the display mode like 'Extend Desktop Mode'.
Step 4. Choose 'Connect to a Wireless Display' option. Then you can see a list. Just select your Philips TV from the list to share the screen of PC on Philips TV. Then you can play Audible audiobooks on Philips TV.
How to Cast Audible to Philips TV on Mobile Phone or Tablet
Step 1. Install Miracast app on your mobile device.
Step 2. Press 'Menu' on the remote of your Philips TV. Then select the 'Wireless Screencasting' and hit 'OK'.
Step 3. Choose the Miracast app on your mobile device. Then you can see the name of your Philips TV showed on your device.
Step 4. Select Philips TV on the app. And then you can stream Audible books to Philips Smart TV.
That's it. But this method is quite hard to make it. And it doesn't work for iOS devices.
Part 3. In Conclusion
This post shows two ways for you to get Audible to Philips TV for playing. From above, you may know which method is the best. By using DRmare Audible Converter, you can easily play Audible audiobooks on Philips TV. And you can use Audible books on other devices with ease as well. While for the second way, it is limited and doesn't work for iOS devices. Thus, here just choose DRmare program and enjoy Audible on Philips TV as you want.
Leave a Comment