"I am a literacy teacher and I want to play some Audible audiobooks for my students. However, my classroom computers are not allowed to install third-party app Audible Manager. Is there another way to insert Audible books to PPT to play instead? Urgent help. " - Aubrey Ramon
Audiobook is fantastic for second language learners, literacy students, vision-impaired people, struggling readers. It has been proven beneficial in many aspects. If you want to make students more engaged, help them understand the content better and bring more joyfulness, audiobook will do you a favor. So do you have similar need in playing Audible AA/AAX in PPT too? If so, please just read on.
View also: Import iTunes Movies to PPT
Part 1. Best Software to Encode Audible Audiobooks for PPT
Although audiobook is great for students, it is not perfect. First off, the file AA/AAX are loaded with the FairPlay DRM protection, making them impossible to play on other unauthorized players such as the PowerPoint mentioned above. Also, some Audible files are narrated at a too slow or too fast speed, it is difficult for some students get used to the listening. At last, most audiobooks are way too long, it takes lot of efforts to navigate to the right part we want.
To eliminate all these shortcomings, you just need a best audiobook converter. DRmare AA/AAX Converter for Mac/Windows is a brand new DRM removal software with innovative technology. In terms of DRM protection removal, it is superior to the other rivals with faster speed and better output quality for multiple kinds audio files. Besides, there are plenty options to customize the output files to meet your requirements. This is really useful if you are a heavy user of Audible audiobooks and want to use them on different scenarios such as embedding them to PPT for your students.
View also: Top 8 Best Audible Alternatives
DRmare DRM AA/AAX Converter
Part 2. Steps to Rip DRM from Audiobook AA/AAX before Inserting to PowerPoint
Now let's hands on the software to show you how it works for you. If you haven't downloaded and installed the application yet, please simply click the download button above. The first time I saw the software, I can't believe that it looks so clean and beautiful. After doing a few tweaks to use it, I decided it is the right one I need.
- Step 1Add downloaded Audible books
- Audible audiobooks are downloaded to iTunes by default on Mac. In order to import the files, you just need to click the 'Add Files' button from the bottom left and then the software will prompt you the option to select the files you want from iTunes. If you put the audiobooks on your computer such as external hard drive, you can also navigate to that folder to drag and drop them from external hard drive to the software.
- Step 2Customize audiobook for your class
- The most important part to add Audible audiobook to PPT is to select the output format as 'MP3'. Otherwise the format may not be recognized. Besides, it is advisable to change the Audible audiobook parameters such as setting the playback speed and splitting the files. You just need to click the editing icons beside the books you imported.
- Step 3One-click to remove DRM protection
- Once you have done all settings, simply press the 'Convert' button to batch remove DRM and convert all your Audible books. It runs really stable and fast. Even if you have dozens of books, you are not supposed to wait a long time to get them converted. I have used this software for several weeks, but have never encounter a small issue yet.
Part 3. Insert and Play the Converted Audio Files on PPT
If you have already got the text version book on PPT, adding the audio file to it will surely be easier for your students to compare the difference and understand the book better. Here are the quick steps to achieve that goal.
Step 1. Open your presentation file, on the 'Insert' tab and then click 'Audio' under the media group.
Step 2. It will prompt you the option to browse an audio file, simply select the converted Audible audiobook you want from your computer.
Step 3. The audio will be imported to the PPT successfully. If you want to play it, just click the 'Play' button.