"How to connect Audible to Huawei Watch for listening to?" Most Audible and Huawei Watch users would like to know to the answer. For Audible audiobooks, users can't moved them to other devices or platforms for use directly. That's due to there are protection in the audio files and they are in special AAX audio format. So, to get Audible Huawei Watch to work, one needs to break the limits from the audio files and change the audio format of the files first.
Here in this post, we will show a third-party tool to help you convert Audible audiobooks to plain audio files for use anywhere. Then you can move and play Audible on Huawei Watch or other devices without the limitations. Now, let's move on and start the procedure.
- Part 1. Tool to Get Audible Huawei Watch to Work Offline
- Part 2. Convert Audible to Huawei Watch Allowed Files
- Part 3. Add Audible to Huawei Watch for Playing
- Part 4. The Verdict
Part 1. How to Get Audible on Huawei Watch - Tool Required
The Audible audiobooks are in AA/AAX audio formats, while Huawei Watch only supports MP3 and AAC audio format. Besides, as we mentioned above, the Audible books are under protection, which can't be used directly. As a result, we need to use a tool to rip the protection from Audible books and convert Audible to Huawei Watch allowed audio files.
In this part, the DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter will be introduced to help you. It is an audio converter that supports to convert protected and unprotected audio files. That's to say, it can remove limits from protected audio tracks like Audible audiobooks, Apple Music songs, and so on. Also, it will help convert plain audio files from your local computer to other audio formats.
With the DRmare Audiobook Converter, you can convert Audible to MP3, AAC, M4A, and more you want. Also, it will keep the original sound quality of the Audible books after converting. Besides, it allows you to reset the output audio parameters such as codec, channel of the audio, bit rate and so on. Moreover, you can define the pitch, volume, etc. for the Audible audiobooks according to your needs.
By using this program, you will easily get Audible books for use on Huawei Watch 2 or Huawei Watch GT series and so on. Then you can move Audible to Huawei Watch and play Audible on Huawei Watch without any restriction.
DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter
- Convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3, M4A, AAC, M4B, FLAC, and WAV
- Keep full ID3 tags and achieve the output audio files by album/artists
- Run at a fast conversion speed to convert audio in a batch
- Support to convert Audible for Huawei Watch and other devices
Part 2. How to Convert Audible to Huawei Watch Supported Files
To get Huawei Watch 2 Audible books to work by the DRmare Audiobook Converter, here are the full steps for you. First, please download and install the DRmare Audiobook Converter to your PC or Mac. Then you need to download the Audible books you like to play on Huawei Watch in advance. After then, you can move on the tutorial below.
- Step 1Import Audible AA/AAX files to DRmare
- Open the installed DRmare Audiobook Converter from your computer. In its main screen, click on the 'add files' button on the bottom left corner. Then you can go on to find and add the Audible books you want to convert to use on Huawei Watch.
- Step 2Reset audio format for Audible on Huawei Watch
In this step, you need to choose the right audio format of Audible on Huawei Watch. Please touch the 'audio' icon from the bottom right corner. Then the Format Setting window will appear. Here you can go on to choose MP3 or AAC for Audible Huawei Watch. Besides, you can alter the codec, sample rate, etc. for Audible audiobooks as you want.
- Step 3Convert Audible to Huawei Watch compatible files
- Click on the 'Convert' button to start to convert Audible to Huawei Watch supported audio files. After a while, the conversion process completes, then you can go to the 'converted' icon to check the local Audible audiobooks on your computer. At last, you are ready to put Audible on Huawei Watch for playing.
Part 3. How to Play Audible on Huawei Watch Offline
By the steps above, you had got the converted local Audible books on your computer. To play Audible on Huawei Watch, you need to follow the steps below.
Step 1. Connect your Huawei phone with your computer. Then move the converted Audible books to your phone.
Step 2. Open the Huawei Health app from your phone. Then click on the 'Device Options' at the bottom of the interface.
Step 3. Hit on the 'Music' icon under the 'Feature Option'. Then choose the 'Manage Music' option.
Step 4. Touch the 'Add Songs' button at the bottom, and then hit on the 'Device' option.
Step 5. Choose the Audible audiobooks from the list, then click on the '√' at the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 6. Click on the 'OK' button to transfer Audible to Huawei Watch.
Step 7. Once done, you can start to play Audible on Huawei Watch offline as you want.
Part 4. The Verdict
This post had shown you how to play Audible on Huawei Watch offline in detailed steps. To make it, you just need to use the DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter. With this smart tool, you can get rid of the protection from Audible books and convert Audible files to plain audio formats for use on Huawei Watch. And then, you can move Audible to Huawei Watch or other desired devices to listen to Audible offline anytime.
Leave a Comment