While you are listening to Audible, Overdrive, iTunes or other audiobooks on your phone, do you want to transfer the audiobook to MP3 player? MP3 players are easier to carry and more convenient to play the audiobooks while you are running, working or driving. With audiobooks downloads on your MP3 players, you can save time and energy to browser the media files and select the audio books you want. You can put the audiobook files in your MP3 player and access them directly every time.
Audiobooks on MP3 player can make you relax or help you kill time. They are available to be played on many MP3 players. Here we will show you three ways to download an audiobook to MP3 players.
Part 1. Get Audible Audiobooks on MP3 Player with Audible Manager
Audible enables you to gain the audiobooks MP3 files and move them to your own MP3 players. Now you can follow us to export the Audible audiobooks to MP3 players.
1. Download Audible Manager on your computer. Install it. Connect your MP3 player with your PC via USB cable.
2. Launch Audible Manager. Hit the option "Device" > "Add New Device" on the top menu. A window will pop up to tell you what devices can be compatible with Audible audiobooks. So you should prepare one of them to place the audiobooks from Audible. Select the device you have and click "OK". Then tap on "OK" again to install the component files.
Tips: Devices that Audible supports includes Apple iPod, SanDisk Sansa, Creative Zen and the Amazon Kindle, Garmin & Tom Tom GPS Devices, etc.
3. Open Audible Manager again. Hit the "Mobile Devices" and right-click your device. Choose "Activate" option.
4. Select the audiobooks and hit "Add to Device". Then the Audible audiobooks will be sent to your MP3 player at once.
Part 2. Convert Audiobook to MP3 Player through DRmare Audio Converter
You are able to get audiobooks some MP3 players that Audible permits. What you should notice is that not all MP3 players are OK for you to play Audible audiobooks. This is the shortcoming of the method above. So do iTunes audiobooks. You can’t directly play iTunes audiobooks on unauthorized MP3 players because of the issue of compatible format.
Is there any other tool for you to stream Audible audiobooks and iTunes books to all MP3 players?
Definitely yes. The DRmare Audio Converter is what you search for. The DRmare software can convert Audible and iTunes audiobooks to MP3 files with ID3 tags preserved. The converted files are saved without quality loss and you can get them within a few minutes as the DRmare Audiobook to MP3 Downloader runs at 30X faster speed. Moreover, you can split the audio books into small parts as you like.
Here you are offered a short guide of the operation on transferring an audiobook to mp3 player.
DRmare Audiobook to MP3 Converter
- Step 1Upload Audiobooks to DRmare
- You can hit the two buttons on the left to load audiobooks from iTunes library or your PC folder. It depends on where you place the audiobooks. Or you can drag them to the conversion window directly. By the way, the DRmare Audio Converter supports both Win or Mac PC.
- Step 2Define Output Parameters for MP3 Player
- The right icon on the bottom is prepared for you to set the output format of audiobooks as MP3. Furthermore, you are able to customize the codec, bit rate, sample rate and channel. Navigate to the icon "Preference" on the top-right of the interface, you can split the audiobooks into small parts. You can also edit the audio books' ID3 tags manually and archive output tracks by Artist or Album.
- Step 3Convert Audiobooks for MP3 Player
- Press on the "Convert" button. The DRmare Audio Converter will transfer audiobooks to MP3 player at once. You can locate the lossless audio files in the output folder you set. The times for conversion depend on the number of audiobooks you upload. Something you should know is that you can only have a one-third of each converted file. You are required to pay for the DRmare tool if you plan to get a complete audio file.
- Step 4Import Audiobooks to MP3 Player
- Now you can send the converted audio files to the best audiobook MP3 player. You can copy and paste the files using USB cable from your PC to the audiobook MP3 player. Then you can play the free audiobook MP3 files on your favorite players.
Part 3. Download an Audiobook to MP3 Player via DRmare Audio Capture
There is another tool for you to get audiobooks on other platforms. DRmare Audio Capture aims to save any audiobook, such as OverDrive, Audiobook.com, etc. as MP3 files. So that you can play all audiobooks on MP3 player without a problem.
You can upload your audiobooks to the DRmare software. Reset the output format and other parameters of imported audio files. Click "Convert" button to download and record the audiobooks. At last, you are able to listen to the audiobooks on any MP3 player whatver you like without network connection.