Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is an Android phablet smartphone announced on 23 August 2017. It tops the Samsung's already excellent S8 and S8 Plus with dual cameras and a well-implemented stylus and retakes the throne as the best Android phone again. Galaxy note 8 is built with almost all the features you can find from Android phones. In addition, to avoid the fatal battery error of the predecessor Note 7, Samsung played it safe this time to extend the safety testing and reduce the Note 8's battery size.
Are you attracted by this most feature-packed phone? If you are going to buy a new Galaxy Note 8, one thing you may face is how to transfer your files including videos, music, documents from your phones or computers to the new Galaxy Note 8. Generally for the common files, you can do that by a simple drag & drop, but not for DRM protected files like iTunes M4V movies. Here I will walk you through an alternative way to convert iTunes movies to Galaxy Note 8.
Part 1. Galaxy Note 8 Review - Best Android Phone
Before we move to the next step, let's take a further look at the latest Galaxy Note 8. It looks very similar to Galaxy 8's with upgraded and optimized hardware. Following is a list of the main hardware configurations.
CPU and Ram. Galaxy Note is powered by an Snapdragon 835 processor or Exynos process and up to 6GB Ram which ensure PC-like high performance.
Screen and Camera: The screen is 6.3 inch with 1440P resolution and it is the biggest in Samsung's current lineup. As for the camera, Galaxy Note 8 is also the first handset which offers dual lens from Samsung. The 12M dual lens of Notes 8 boast a 2x optical zoom which can help you take photos with much deep bokeh effect. Also, the optical image stabilization will let you get get steady shots even in low light.
Battery: As we have mentioned before, the size of Galaxy Note 8 battery is reduced to leave more room in the phone's cavity. The capacity is 3300 mAh, which will have a same 11 hours endurance like the Galaxy S8 Plus.
Special Feature. What makes Galaxy Note 8 unique from the Galaxy S series is the S pen designed for taking notes with ease. You can easily draw your emojis to show how you feel and write a message on a picture and send it as a handwritten note.
Part 2. Tutorial to Encode iTunes DRM Videos to Galaxy Note 8
As we have already knew that iTunes movies are locked by the iTunes FairPlay DRM protection, they are supposed to be played only on Apple players or devices. Of course, Galaxy Note 8 is not a valid device for enjoy iTunes videos in the official way. But please just rest assured. Nowadays many third party companies have developed powerful tools to solve this problem. I'd like recommend one most stable DRM removal tool DRmare iTunes to Galaxy Note 8 Converter for Mac/Windows which can remove DRM and convert videos losslessly at a 30X faster speed. Other software in the market can't even come close to it. You can download it to test it by yourself. DRmare iTunes to Galaxy Note 8 Converter offers both Windows and Mac version. Now let's get started to show you how does it work.
DRmare iTunes to Galaxy Note 8 Converter
- Easy accessibility, beautiful interface, you can use it within the first glance
- Remove DRM copy protection for iTunes rented and purchased movies, TV shows
- Losslessly convert iTunes videos to MP4 for Galaxy Note 8 and other hot devices
- Lifetime free update and instant technical support, money back guaranteed
- Step 1Add iTunes DRM media files
- After opening the software, you will see the simple user interface. You can navigate to the find and click the button '+', then you will see a list of the downloaded iTunes movies or TV shows from iTunes library. Please just pick up the iTunes M4V movies you want and click 'Add' button.
- Step 2Customize output parameters for Note 8
- Galaxy Note 8 supports a wide range of video formats like MP4, MOV, MPEG, AVI, WMV etc. and the main issue which prevents Galaxy Note 8 from playing iTunes videos is the DRM protection. So please just set an output format or profile you want or you can keep the default format 'MP4'. If you want to get your video more personalized, you can also select output video subtitle, audio track, bit rate, frame rate, codec and so on.
- Step 3Remove DRM from iTunes videos
- At last, please press the 'Conversion' button from the lower right side, DRmare iTunes to Galaxy Note 8 Converter will help you remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V movies in a super fast speed.. When it is done, you will get the DRM free iTunes movies and TV shows that can be synced to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 without any problems.
Part 3. Move iTunes Movies to Galaxy Note 8 for Playback
When the DRM is removed, you can simply transfer your DRM-free iTunes movies and TV shows to Galaxy Note 8 to play. Depending on your preference, you can choose to transfer videos via a USB cable or a Micro SD card. Both are great ways for moving files from computer to Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and the process is basically the same, just a simple drag & drop. The difference is that when transferring files via USB, the files will be saved on the internal storage of the Galaxy Note 8. If you plugin a Micro SD card, then the files won't occupy the internal storage. I will highly recommend you to use a Micro SD card if you have multiple big files to transfer. If you still have any questions about enjoying iTunes movies on Galaxy Note 8, please feel free to leave your comments below.
Video Tutorial to Convert iTunes Movies to Samsung Galaxy
You can also follow this video tutorial to learn the quick guide on converting DRM-ed iTunes M4V movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 for playback: