"How to cut music from Spotify?" Some people want to cut Spotify songs for use. That's because some parts of the songs are annoying. However, there is no official way to cut Spotify music. We know that Spotify music files are with protection, which can't be used and edited outside Spotify app.
Thus, any solution to cut songs from Spotify? The answer is yes. In this post, we will walk you through on how to get and cut music from Spotify. This is an easy way here for you. Just get started.
Part 1. How to Get Spotify Music for Cutting - Best Tool
As Spotify music is protected, to cut the music, we need to get them as local files. Here we will need help from the DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
This tool can break protection from Spotify music. And it can convert and download Spotify songs to MP3. You can also save Spotify songs as FLAC and other audio formats. Besides, it allows you to edit the audio quality, bit rate, and more as you want.
In addition, the DRmare Spotify Music Converter can work at a fast conversion speed. So, you don't need to worry about that it will take much of your time to do the conversion. Also, it can keep lossless audio quality of Spotify songs though it runs fast.
It also supports to define the output path to save the downloaded Spotify music files. Then you can find the local Spotify audio files easily on your computer. Moreover, with this tool, you can download Spotify songs to computer without Spotify premium account.
After using this smart tool, you get the local Spotify songs. Then you can cut music from Spotify as you like without any limitations.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Cut Music from Spotify via DRmare Spotify Music Converter
How can you cut music from Spotify? In this part, we will guide you how to convert Spotify music via DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Then you can cut Spotify music without any limits on other platforms. Here we go.
- Step 1Add Spotify songs to DRmare
- Install and then open the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. The Spotify app will show as well. Just enter the Spotify app to search the songs you want to convert for cutting. Once got, then drag the track to DRmare. Or copy and paste its link to the search box on DRmare. And then click on the '+' icon to import the Spotify songs to DRmare for converting.
- Step 2Customize output parameters for Spotify
- DRmare supports multiple output audio formats, like MP3, M4A, M4B, FLAC, AAC, WAV. You can select one of them from the list. To open the setting window, please click on the Menu icon. Then choose the 'Preferences'. And then click on the 'Convert' at the opened window. Here you can reset the audio format, bit rate and more as you want. After that, press the 'OK' button to save the settings.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music for cutting
- Here you can touch on the 'Convert' button. Then all the Spotify songs in DRmare program will be converted and downloaded. You can find them on your computer via the 'converted' icon on DRmare. Then you can move Spotify music to audio editor program to cut music from Spotify with ease.
Extra Tip: How to Cut Music from Spotify by DRmare Audio Capture
Besides DRmare Spotify Music Converter, here is another tool for you to cut music from Spotify. This tool is DRmare Audio Capture. It is an audio format converter and an audio editor.
It is a tool that can download music from Spotify. And then you can use it to trim and cut music from Spotify. Besides, it can also keep ID3 tags and original audio quality of Spotify songs. It can also save Spotify music as MP3, FLAC and more plain audio formats.
In addition, it also allows you to record audio tracks from more sources. You can get audios from video website, music streaming services and so on with this tool.
After that, you can save the recorded audio files on your computer as the local files. And you can use the files on other devices and platforms easily.
How to Cut Music from Spotify by DRmare Audio Capture
- Open the DRmare Audio Capture.
- Click the '+' icon to add the Spotify app to DRmare. Or add the web browser to it.
- Hit on the 'audio' icon. Here you can reset the audio format, etc. for Spotify music.
- Open the Spotify app or Spotify Web Player on DRmare program.
- Play the songs you want to convert and cut. Then DRmare will record the songs at once.
- Once recorded, touch on the 'edit' icon. Then you can trim and cut music from Spotify. You can drag the timeline to make it. Or, set the start time and end time.
- After that, click 'Save' to keep the cut Spotify music on your computer. To find them, please click on the 'converted' icon.