Want to play Spotify through JBL speaker? For JBL speakers' users, if you are new to JBL speaker and don't know how to enjoy Spotify music on it, then you can refer to this post.
In this post, we will show you the best way on how to play Spotify on JBL speaker. To do that, you need to use the DRmare Music Converter to make it. Why? Let's read the post as below and find the answer.
Part 1. Connect JBL Spotify via DRmare Music Converter
To play Spotify on JBL speaker, here is an easy way for you. That is to use a third-party tool DRmare Music Converter. As we all known, Spotify music files are protected that can't be used on some devices like JBL speaker. Thus, we need to get help from the third-party program.
DRmare Music Converter is a nice tool for you to break protection from Spotify. It supports both Spotify free and premium users to get Spotify music as unprotected audio files. It can convert and download Spotify tracks to MP3, FLAC, M4B, WAV and more audio formats as well as JBL speaker supported formats.
Besides, the DRmare program can keep original sound quality of Spotify music tracks after converting. Also, it can batch convert Spotify songs and work at a fast speed, which can save your time. During the conversion, all the ID3 tags of Spotify will be kept and you can manage Spotify music files easily.
After using DRmare Music Converter, all the Spotify songs are downloaded and saved onto your computer. Then you can move Spotify to JBL speaker and other devices for playing offline.
DRmare Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify for JBL Speaker
In this part, you will see the detailed steps on how to use DRmare Music Converter to convert Spotify for JBL speaker. Let's check the steps as below.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Music Converter
- Please go to DRmare official website. Then download and install DRmare Music Converter onto your computer. Next, open it. The main window of DRmare program will load and Spotify app will launch as well.
- Step 2Move Spotify songs to DRmare
- Directly enter to Spotify program to find Spotify songs you like. Once found, then drag & drop them to the main screen of DRmare. Later, the music tracks will be in the main window. Alternatively, once found the songs on Spotify, you can hit on '...' > 'Share' option. Then you can copy the link of Spotify songs and paste the links to DRmare's search box one-by-one. Finally, click '+' button to add Spotify songs to DRmare main window.
- Step 3Define Spotify output format for JBL speaker
- To play Spotify on JBL speaker, you need to set the output audio format for Spotify. Please hit on the 'Menu' icon at the top right in DRmare program. Then opt to 'Preferences' and click 'Convert' at the new window. After that, you can start to define Spotify output audio parameters for JBL speaker. You can reset audio format as MP3 as it is supported by most devices. Also, you can alter sample rate, audio channel, bit rate, etc. of Spotify for JBL speaker. Once done, just click 'OK'.
- Step 4Download Spotify for JBL speaker
- Now, click 'Convert' at the bottom right. The conversion process will begin. You can see the Spotify songs are converting at a fast speed. When the conversion ends, you will get the local Spotify music files on your computer. You can hit the 'Converted' icon to locate all the converted Spotify music tracks on your computer.
Part 3. How to Play Spotify on JBL Speaker
Here you will learn how to play Spotify through JBL speaker. Please follow the steps below to make it.
Step 1. Connect your mobile phone with your computer via the USB cable.
Step 2. Move the converted Spotify audios to your phone from your computer. Then disconnect your phone from your computer.
Step 3. Set up your JBL speaker.
Step 4. Turn on 'Bluetooth' function on your mobile phone.
Step 5. Wait for your JBL speaker showed in the list.
Step 6. Touch on and choose JBL speaker as the target connection device.
Step 7. A while later, your phone and JBL speaker will be connected.
Step 8. Play the converted music of Spotify on your phone. Then you can listen to Spotify on JBL speaker.
Part 4. Conclusion
After reading this post, you had learned how to play Spotify on JBL speaker. Just use the DRmare Music Converter, and then you can easily get JBL Spotify work without any limits. What's more, with this tool, you can use the converted Spotify music files on more devices offline.