Solution to Stream Spotify Music to Harman Kardon Speaker
Harman Kardon Speaker is a portable wireless speaker, which allows you to stream music to it through Bluetooth. And it can connect up to 2 smart devices at the same time and take turns playing your music everywhere. As for Spotify users, if you want to listen to Spotify music on Harman Kardon Speaker, but Spotify doesn't allow you to download music and play on other devices unless you are paid users. So, is there any way for free users to download Spotify music and stream it to Harman Kardon Speaker? For this problem, you could check the post below to learn how to stream Spotify music to Harman Kardon Speaker.
Part 1. Skill to Convert Spotify Music to Harman Kardon Speaker for Free
For Spotify free members, we recommend DRmare Music Converter for Spotify for you. It is in user-friendly design with clean main interface, so you don't need to worry about the operation. It can help you download Spotify music tracks freely and convert them into other formats, such as MP3, AAC, and more. You also can customize other output parameters like changing the bit rate or frame rate. And its conversion speed is up to 5X and with lossless quality, which lets you enjoy the music as same as the original one.
Here we provide the free trial for the converter, you could click the "Download" button below and install it on your computer to try it out.
DRmare Music Converter for Spotify
- Simple but clear main program interface, easy to use
- Convert Spotify music into MP3, FLAC, and more formats
- Output 100% lossless quality at up to 5X speed
- Download Spotify music and play on other devices
Part 2. Instruction to Transfer Spotify Music to Harman Kardon Speaker
- Step 1Import Spotify Music Tracks
- Launch the DRmare Spotify converter on your computer. When you launch it, it will automatically launch your Spotify at the same time. Then you can drag the music tracks from your Spotify playlists or others to the main interface. Or copy and paste the links from Spotify to the search box to add the music files. After you finish adding, the program will load the files you added to the operating area. What's more, the software can support up to 100 files at a time, so it is very convenient for those who have a big file to convert.
- Step 2Set output formats
- In this step, you are going to select an output format for the music tracks you want to convert. Although we have MP3, AAC, WMA and FLAC for you to choose, you just need to set the right format for your Harman Kardon Speaker. If you want to customize your music, you could change the bit rate or other parameters to make your music more perfect.
- Step 3Begin to convert music
- Now, the whole procedures have done half. Next, you can start to convert by clicking "Convert" button. The program will begin to convert and your music files will be downloaded and saved on your computer. You could click "Converted" at the bottom of the program and look at the converted Spotify music files on your computer.
- Step 4Stream music to Harman Kardon Speaker
- Here comes the final step. In this part, you need to open the Bluetooth on your computer and turn on your Harman Kardon Speaker. Find the converted Spotify music files and sent them to your Harman Kardon Speaker through Bluetooth connected. Then you need to wait for the streaming process. After that, you can enjoy Spotify music on your Harman Kardon Speaker.
Part 3. In Summary
Right now, you must be amazed at this skill to convert Spotify music. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is such a powerful software, especially for Spotify free members, it is the best tool for you to download and stream Spotify music to Harman Kardon Speaker. Why not downloading the software and start your trial?