How to Put Spotify on Philips Smart TV - Best Two Ways
Nowadays, the Spotify Connect feature allows users to play Spotify music on the connected devices like Philips Smart TV, etc. Users can access and control the Spotify music on Philips Smart TVs via the Spotify app on their mobile phone or tablet. But please note that this feature is only available for Spotify premium users.
Don't have Spotify premium account? How to play Spotify on Philips Smart TV as a free user? Please take it ease. Here we will show you how to download Spotify to Philips Smart TV without being premium users. Besides, we will also guide you how to get Spotify app for Philips Smart TV and listen to Spotify music via Spotify Connect with Spotify premium account.
Part 1. How to Put Spotify on Philips Smart TV without Premium
In order to listen to Spotify music on Philips Smart TV, you need help from a third-party tool. This tool is DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Mac. No matter you are the free or premium users of Spotify, you could directly use this tool to convert Spotify music to FLAC, MP3, AAC and other Philips Smart TV supported formats.
With the DRmare program, you can get the converted Spotify audio files as the original files and with full ID3 tags kept. And you can customize the output audio parameters for your Spotify music files as you like.
The DRmare Spotify Music Converter can work with both Windows and Mac computer. And it offers the free trial version for users, so you can download it and try it out on your computer.
Below are the key features of DRmare Spotify Music Converter as well as the guide on how to use it. Please keep reading on it.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Support six output formats for different devices like Philips Smart TV, etc.
- Batch converting Spotify audio files at a faster speed with high quality
- Keep full ID3 tags, metadata, artist, title, year and so on
- Get lifetime free update and technical support
Steps to Convert Spotify Music to Philips Smart TV
Can't wait to see how this powerful tool works? Please move on. Here we will show you how to convert Spotify to Philips Smart TV via DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Now let's go ahead and see how to do.
- Step 1Import Spotify audios to DRmare
- If you had installed DRmare Spotify Music Converter onto your computer, then please open it. And the Spotify app will show up at the same time. Then go to Spotify app to find the music you like. Once got it, you just need to drag and drop the tracks, playlists, albums to DRmare main screen, and it will load the audio tracks for you. Or you could copy the URL of your favorite songs, then paste the URL to the search bar at the top of DRmare main interface. Hit on the '+' button and your songs will be show in the main window of DRmare program.
- Step 2Define output audio parameters
- DRmare provides six audio formats such as MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, FLAC and WAV for you to choose. But for Philips Smart TV, we'd like to suggest you to choose the widely-used format MP3. In addition, you can modify the bit rate, channel, sample rate after setting the audio format.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music to Philips Smart TV
- At last, choose the output folder from the bottom bar and click the 'Convert' button to start the conversion. Then your Spotify music files will be converted quickly and saved onto your computer. After then, hit on the 'Converted' button to check the files at the target folder.
- Step 4Put Spotify on Philips Smart TV via USB
- Here you need to transfer Spotify music to USB from your computer first. Then input the USB to Philips Smart TV and browse your Spotify audio files on it. Next, open a media player on Philips Smart TV to play Spotify music with ease.
Part 2. How to Get Spotify to Philips Smart TV with Premium
If you are Spotify premium users, here is an easier and direct method for you. You can directly enjoy Spotify music on Philips Smart TV via the Spotify Connect with your mobile phone or tablet. Now you could follow the steps below to link Spotify to Philips TV.
Note: Before starting, please make sure your Spotify premium account is still valid and have had Spotify app installed on your mobile phone or tablet. Beside, check whether your Philips Smart TV and your phone or tablet are in the same network connection.
Step 1. Download Spotify App for Philips Smart TV
1. Update Spotify software on your phone or tablet to at least version 173.42.0.
2. Add the Spotify app to Philips Smart TV from the App Gallery.
3. Launch Spotify app on Philips Smart TV and login it with your account info.
Step 2. Listen to Music from Spotify on Philips Smart TV
1. Open Spotify app on your mobile phone or tablet.
2. Browse and choose the favorite Spotify music tracks you want to enjoy on Philips Smart TV.
3. Press on the 'Connect' icon and select the Philips Smart TV device from the list.
After then, you can easily listen to songs from Spotify on Philips TV.
Video Tutorial - How to Download Spotify to Philips Smart TV
If you prefer to watch a video guide, you can directly watch this video demo. It covers 2 ways to download Spotify music to Philips smart TV for offline playback with a free or premium account.