Spotify Deezer Music Downloader is an extension on Google Chrome web browser. It could download music from Spotify, Deezer and other music platforms before. Yet, it is not available anymore now. If you search for it on Google, you couldn't find any latest info of it. You would get a 404 error when you go to its official webpage.
But now, it comes back and renamed as DZR Music Downloader. It can also download songs from Deezer, Spotify and SoundCloud. But how to use Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader? Don't worry. Below we will show you what is it and how to use it. Also, we will share some alternatives to Spotify Deezer Music Downloader Chrome extension. Now, let's check them out and learn more about them in detail.
View also: Top 3 Spotify Downloader Chrome Extensions
Part 1. What Is Spotify Deezer Music Downloader
Spotify and Deezer Music Downloader could be divided as two music downloader tools. One is the Deezer music downloader, the other is a Spotify downloader. Now, it's able to download songs from SoundCloud as well. Thus, it's also a SoundCloud music downloader.
With it, you can download songs from Spotify, Deezer, and SoundCloud to MP3. You can just add it to your Chrome extension. Then you can use it to download Spotify music without Spotify app and Spotify Premium.
Part 2. How to Use Spotify Deezer Music Downloader Chrome Extension
As discussed above, Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader now is called DZR Music Downloader. Here, let's see how to use this Chrome extension step by step to download music.
Spotify™ & Deezer™ Music Downloader Chrome Extension - How to Operate
- Open Google web browser to navigate to the Chrome Web Store. Please search for the Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader Chrome extension.
- Once found, please click the 'Add to Chrome' button to add it to your computer. When the Chrome extension is downloaded, you can see it in the top-right corner of the Google browser.
- Press the small icon of this tool, it will bring you to the Spotify Web Player.
- You need to log in to your Spotify account details. If you don't have a Spotify free account, please create a new one.
- You can start to find the music you'd like to download. And then you will see there is a 'Download' button in each song. Please click the 'Download' button to start downloading Spotify music from web player.
View also: How to Download Spotify Online
- Not charge any fee.
- Don't need to download an extra third-party tool on your computer.
- The downloading process is simple.
- The conversion is not very stable. You will meet the 'Spotify Deezer Music Downloader audio not found' issue.
- Can only download music in MP3 files.
- Music files can't be downloaded in high audio quality.
- Download audio tracks one by one at a low speed.
- Can't keep full metadata information of the audio files.
From above, we know that there are some shortcomings of DZR music downloader. Here you may wonder is there any tool that can replace it? Yes. In the following parts, we will show some alternatives to Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader extension to you.
Part 3. Best Spotify Deezer Music Downloader Alternative
Here comes DRmare Spotify Music Downloader. It could be one of the best alternatives to Spotify and Deezer Music Downloader. It lets users to download music from Spotify via a Spotify free or premium account.
Besides, it supports a wide variety of output formats, including MP3, FLAC, and more. The highlight of this tool is keeping 100% lossless original Spotify quality. You can also reset audio quality and bit rate and more you want.
Thanks to this tool, users can download Spotify music without Premium at a 5X faster speed. And you won't meet Spotify Deezer Music Downloader not working anymore. Then you can get Spotify music to listen offline on the device you like.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
How to Use Spotify Deezer Music Downloader Best Alternative Tool
The operation of the DRmare Spotify Music Downloader is smarter and easier. Please download the program to your computer to start. But it needs to work well with the Spotify app. So, please download the Spotify app also on your computer.
- Step 1Insert Spotify playlist and songs
- Open the DRmare Music Converter. To add a few songs, you can use the dragging and dropping function. Go to the Spotify app to drag your favorite songs to DRmare. To add a playlist with lots of songs, you can do it via the copying and pasting action. On the Spotify app, click on the '...' icon next to the audio tracks. Then choose the 'Share' > 'Copy Track Link' option. You will copy the song's link. Then put it on the DRmare program's search bar and click on the '+' button.
- Step 2Set Spotify music download output parameters
- You can click the Menu > 'Preferences' > 'Convert' tab to start the output settings. In the setting window. there are many parameters you can customize. You can choose the audio format from MP3 and more. So, you can download Spotify playlist to MP3 and other audio formats. Also, you can adjust the output audio quality, sample rate, and so on. Once done, hit 'OK'.
- Step 3Download Spotify music in batch
- Press the 'Convert' button at the main interface, and it will launch its download process. It works at 5X to download Spotify songs. With this feature, it will save your time. After the conversion, all songs are saved on your computer. You can check them by touching the 'converted' icon on the DRmare tool.
- Support to download music, playlists, albums, podcasts, and other Spotify content.
- Allow to customize output audio parameters without any limit.
- Batch download Spotify songs at 5X speed.
- Free lifetime free updates and technical support.
- Convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, and other plain formats.
- It's not a free tool. Although it offers a free trial version, you can only download the first one minute of each song. To get the whole song, it costs you $14.95.
Part 4. Other Alternatives to Spotify Deezer Music Downloader
In this part, we will list some common alternatives to Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader on Windows/Mac/Linux/Android/iOS for you.
1. Audacity (For Windows/Mac/Linux)
Audacity can be used as an alternative to Spotify and Deezer Music Downloader extension free. It is also a powerful audio recording tool. It can work on Windows, macOS and Linux. You can use this program to record music from Spotify. Moreover, it allows you to add effects to audio files and so on.
How to Use It:
- Download and open the Audacity on your computer.
- Launch the Spotify app and play a song you like.
- Touch the red recording button, Audacity will start to capture Spotify tracks.
- Once done, hit on the Stop button to finish. Then you can edit the audio tracks you want.
- Press 'File' > 'Export'. Then choose 'Export as MP3' > or 'Export as WAV' to keep Spotify music.
- Support to trim, zoom, and more editing features.
- Record music from Tidal, Spotify, and more sources.
- Output audio files such as MP3, OGG, AIFF, and so on.
- It is free.
- A little bit difficult to use.
- Need to record Spotify songs one by one.
2. Telegram (For Android/iOS)
Telegram is an alternative to Spotify Deezer Music Downloader Android/iOS. It is a cloud-based instant messaging, VoIP and video calling service across platforms. It can download Spotify music on iOS and Android phones via the Telegram Spotify bot. Here let's check how it works.
- Download and install Telegram from the App Store on your iOS device.
- Open the Spotify app from your phone. Then get the URL link to the song you like.
- Launch the Telegram program and search for the Spotify downloader on it.
- Choose the Telegram Spotify bot from the result list. And then hit on the 'Start' button.
- Paste the copied Spotify song's link address to the bar. Then click on the 'Send' button to download music from Spotify.
- Touch the 'Download' icon to keep the Spotify music downloads on your device.
- Free of charge.
- Can't download Spotify playlist.
- Output a low sound quality of Spotify songs.
- Match lots of songs on different MP3 libraries.
- Unable to send more than one file.
3. Spotdl.com (Online)
Here we'd like to show an alternative for Spotify Deezer Music Downloader online. It is Spotdl.com. It is a website that lets users to download songs from Spotify they like. And it outputs Spotify music files in MP3 audio format.
- Go to the Spotdl.com official website on your web browser.
- Head to the Spotify app to get the song's link address. Then back to Spotdl.com and put the link to the search bar.
- Now, click on the 'Convert' button. Then the Spotify songs will be downloaded.
- No need to install any program.
- The downloading process will crash sometimes.
- The output audio quality is quite low.
4. Deezloader Remix (For Windows/Mac/Linux/Android)
This tool is also a famous tool to help download music from Spotify and Deezer. So, you can use it as an alternative to Spotify and Deezer Music Downloader. It can help save audio files as MP3 or FLAC audio format and convert songs in batch. Now, let's see how to use it. Here we will show you how to download Spotify songs with it.
- Go to Deezloader Remix official website and download the app on your device.
- Head to the Deezer.com via a web browser and log in to your account.
- Now you are on the Deezer webpage. Then press 'F12' keyboard to launch the Developer mode.
- Hit on the 'Applications' option. And then scroll down and choose 'Cookies' from the left panel.
- Click on the Deezer.com domain and search for 'arl' in the filter area. Next, copy all the codes from the 'Value' section.
- Start Deezloader Remix app on your device and paste the copied token in the search bar. Later, click on 'Log in'.
- Find the Deezer songs that you want to download by name in the search area. And then you will get the results.
- Touch the 'download' icon to download Deezer music.
- Work with Deezer and Spotify.
- Support batch download
- Not easy to use
- Less output customization
Part 5. By Verdict
Above are the detail of Spotify Deezer Music Downloader. You also learned how to use Spotify & Deezer Music Downloader Chrome extension. Also, you get some alternatives to Spotify and Deezer Music Downloader Android/online/free/PC/Mac/Linux. Each tool has its exclusive advantages and disadvantages. You can look at the comparison table below to tell the differences between them. Later, you can choose the one that suits you to download Spotify songs.
|Price||Keep ID3 Tags|
|Spotify Deezer Music Downloader||Chrome browser||Spotify, Deezer||MP3||Low||Low||✔||✘||Low||Free||✘|
|Any audio||MP3, OGG,
|Deezloader Remix||Windows, Mac,
|Spotify, Deezer||MP3, FLAC||Low||Low||✔||✔||Low||Free||✔|
In the table, you will learn that DRmare Spotify Music Downloader stands out. It has more output audio formats, saves songs in higher quality and works fastly. And there are lots of other features in it. Just try it and download music from Spotify with ease. Hope you can enjoy Spotify music offline anywhere and anytime without any limits.