"Can you download music from Spotify onto Splice?" Splice is a video editing tool that allows you to make wonderful videos. And it is available for iPhone and Android device. In it, you can trim video, add music track into the video and so on.
Yet if you are a Spotify user and want to add music from Spotify to Splice, then you may face the tough issue. That is, you can't directly import Spotify music to Splice video. But to fix this issue, you can follow this article and find the solution.
Part 1. How to Add Spotify Music to Splice - Tool You'll Need
Before adding Spotify music to Splice, we need to know the audio format that Splice supports. Splice support common audio files like MP3, M4A, and so on. Yet, Spotify music files are in Ogg Vorbis with protection. So, you can't directly import music from Spotify to Splice. To use Spotify on Splice, you need to get the local files of Spotify.
To make it, you need to use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. This is a professional tool to break the protection from Spotify music. And it can convert Spotify music to plain audio formats for use on Splice and other platforms.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter can convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC and other plain audio formats. And it can keep lossless sound quality from Spotify tracks. So you can enjoy better listening experience of Spotify songs on your device offline. Besides, you can alter the output audio parameters such as audio channel, bit rate, and more.
Also, the DRmare Music Converter can convert and download music from Spotify onto Splice in a faster speed. Then you can save your time and keep the Spotify music as local tracks on your computer for use anytime.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify for Splice - Detailed Guide
Now, let's see how to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to convert and download Spotify music for Splice. You can find the detailed steps on how to do that below.
- Step 1Import Spotify songs to DRmare Music Converter
- Download and then install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter onto your computer. Then open it and the Spotify app shown also. You can then head to the Spotify app to find the songs you want to convert and add into Splice. Then drag them into the DRmare main interface. Or copy the tracks' link and put it into the search bar on DRmare. And then hit on the '+' button. DRmare will add and load the Spotify music tracks in it for converting.
- Step 2Personalize output settings of Spotify for Splice
- Hover your mouse to the menu icon on the top right of DRmare. Click on it and then choose the 'Preferences' option. Then it will display a setting window. Here you can start to set the output audio format as MP3, M4A, etc. for Spotify Splice. You can also alter the audio bit rate, channel, and more for Spotify songs as you like. Besides, you can archive the output Spotify tracks by Artist/Album. So, you can manage your Spotify music files easily in the future. After that, click on the 'OK' button to apply all the settings.
- Step 3Download music from Spotify to Splice
- Now tap on the 'Convert' button from the bottom right on DRmare. Then the DRmare Spotify Music Converter will start to convert Spotify music tracks to common files for Splice. Finally, you can get the converted Spotify songs in the output folder on your computer. You can locate them via the 'converted' icon.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify Music to Splice
Right now, you had got the local Spotify music files on your computer. Then you can go ahead to import music to Splice from Spotify. Here we will show you how to add Spotify music to Splice on iPhone and Android devices.
Add Music to Splice from Spotify on iPhone
Step 1. Launch iTunes on your computer.
Step 2. Go ahead to transfer converted Spotify music to iTunes from your computer.
Step 3. Set up the Splice video editor app on your iPhone.
Step 4. Touch on the 'Create a new video' option.
Step 5. Hit on the 'Music' option and start to add Spotify music to Splice.
Import Music from Spotify to Splice on Android Devices
Step 1. Use a USB cable to connect your computer and your Android phone.
Step 2. Move on to copy and paste the converted Spotify music files to the folder on your Android phone.
Step 3. Open the Splice app on your mobile phone. Then touch on the 'Music' option.
Step 4. Find the Spotify songs you want to add into Splice on your Android phone.
Part 4. In Conclusion
In all, you can add Spotify music to Splice with the help of DRmare Spotify Music Converter. This tool enables you to get Spotify music for free forever and use anytime. Then you will know how to import music from Spotify to Splice and other platforms with ease.