Spytify Spotify Recorder Review and Alternative
When it comes to Spotify recorder, there are lots of online and offline recorders for Spotify. Today, in this post, we will focus on Spytify, which is one of the Spotify recorders in the market.
In this article, we will give you an overview of what is Spytify Spotify recorder and how does Spytify work. Besides, we will introduce an alternative of Spytify for you. Now, let's go on and learn more as below.
Part 1. What Is Spytify Spotify Recorder
Spytify Spotify Recorder: Overview
Spytify is a free and open-source desktop program to record and rip Spotify music on Windows. It can capture Spotify songs and skip ads from Spotify. And it supports to record Spotify to MP3 with ID3 tags, such as title, album and artist.
Besides, it can automatically split the Spotify songs during the recording. By using Spytify, you can get Spotify music for playing on MP3 player with ease.
Spytify: How to Use
Step 1. Download Spytify on GitHub and install it on your computer.
Step 2. Open Spytify Spotify recorder and your installed Spotify desktop program.
Step 3. Hit on the 'Start' button from the top-right corner on Spytify. Then play the music you like on Spotify.
Step 4. Spytify will detect the songs and start to record them automatically. After recording, you can find the tracks at: .../My Music/ folder on your Windows computer.
Note: Spytify is a music recorder not a downloader. If you play only a small part of a song and then skipped to the next, it will only record that part of the song.
Spytify: Pros and Cons
Part 2. Best Spytify Spotify Recorder Alternative
From the part above, we'd learned the details of Spytify. And we had known its pros and cons and how Spytify works. However, Spytify might not be a perfect tool for some users. But no worry. Here we will give an alternative of Spytify for you to record Spotify music.
This program is DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It is the best music converter and downloader for Spotify music. With it, you can download Spotify songs to MP3, FLAC and other common audio formats. And you can set other audio parameters for Spotify such as bit rate, etc. according to your needs.
Besides, the DRmare Music Converter can retain lossless audio quality from Spotify. And it can run at a rapid speed to convert and download Spotify music. Then you can get the converted and downloaded Spotify songs onto your computer. And you can use the Spotify audio files on any device offline you like.
How to Use DRmare Music Converter to Record and Download Spotify Music
Here you can refer to the following guide to extract music from Spotify to common audio files. Please install the DRmare Music Converter on your Mac or Windows computer in advance.
- Step 1Import tracks from Spotify to DRmare Converter
- Please open the DRmare Spotify Music Converter from your desktop. And then the Spotify app will open as well. Please go to Spotify program to copy and paste the Spotify track link. Then paste it to the search box of the DRmare Music Converter. Next, click the '+' to add Spotify music files for converting. Or you can drag and drop any Spotify song you like to the DRmare conversion window directly.
- Step 2Set Spotify output audio parameters
- To set Spotify audio format, you can set it to MP3 format as it is a widely-used audio format. To start the settings, please touch on the menu bar -> Preference. In the new window, you can also choose other audio format from six choices. Moreover, you can personalize bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Convert Spotify Music
- Once done the settings, please touch the 'Convert' button. DRmare program will start to convert Spotify songs for you. After converted, you can find the tracks via the 'Converted' button.
DRmare Music Converter: Pros and Cons
Part 3. In Conclusion
In this post, we introduced the Spytify and the alternative of Spytify for you to record and download Spotify music. Between them, we'd like to suggest you to use the Spytify alternative - DRmare Music Converter. It is a professional tool for Spotify music downloading and converting with lossless quality. Then you can listen to Spotify songs offline anywhere and anytime.