Cast Spotify Music to Xbox One? Here We Go!
It's really bad experience of playing hearing the same typical songs on your Xbox One games over and over again. As a game addict, there is nothing better than playing favorite Spotify on Xbox One as the background music when playing games. The good news is that Spotify, undisputed king in music streaming industry is available on Xbox One with its Xbox One app. Put it another, free and premium Spotify users are able to play Spotify songs, playlists, or albums on Xbox game consoles easily. So here, I will show you the complete tutorial on how to stream Spotify music to Xbox One for online and offline listening.
View also: How to Download iTunes Movies on Xbox
Part 1. How to Play Spotify on Xbox One with Spotify for Xbox App or Spotify Connect
Spotify is compatible with Xbox One, so you can easily download and install the powerful Spotify for Xbox app on your Xbox game consoles. With the Spotify app for Xbox One version, you are able to listen to music from Spotify by selecting a favorite song or browsing playlists for every mood directly while you are playing a game. You can also use Spotify Connect to control Spotify music for Xbox One with iOS or Android devices without having to pause the game you are playing. By using Spotify Connect, please make sure your Xbox One and Spotify app are on the same Wi-Fi network. And you also need to pay attention that this way is restricted to Spotify Premium subscribers only.
Cast Spotify Music to Xbox One via Spotify for Xbox App
1. Fire up your Xbox One and get to the the Xbox Store
2. Download and install the 'Spotify Music – for Xbox' app on your Xbox One
3. Log in your Spotify account (or create a new account)
4. Start to play Spotify songs or playlists
Stream Spotify to Xbox One via iOS or Android Devices
1. Please ensure your Xbox One and iOS or Android device are connected under the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Fire Up your Spotify app on your iOS, Android or other devices.
3. Start to play a song and select 'Devices Available' to set Xbox One as the target device.
4. Now, you can freely control playback without stopping the game.
Part 2. Alternative Way to Stream Spotify to Xbox One for Offline Listening
There is no doubt that two solutions mentioned above are recommended to play songs or playlists from Spotify on Xbox One online. But you might also wonder to know whether there is alternative way to listen to Spotify music on Xbox offline directly, especially for Spotify free users. Users signing up for a free or premium account can access to a wide variety of music catalogue, but no matter which way chooses, they can't listen to tunes on Xbox One offline.
So here, we also introduce an alternative way to stream Spotify music on Xbox One for offline listening, which is to use the third-party software to download Spotify songs. Here, we can meet DRmare Spotify Music Converter, an extraordinary Spotify music downloader and converter that has the ability of removing DRM from Spotify music and convert Spotify songs to common MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc. As a result, you can freely cast downloaded music tracks to Xbox One and other devices even without connecting the network. This effective way is available for both free and premium Spotify users.
View also: Top 6 Perfect Spotify Music Recorders
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Download Spotify music for a free account or getting premium account forever
- Batch convert thousands of Spotify songs with up to 5X converting speed
- Remove DRM while keeping the original quality to export to MP3, AAC, M4A
- Play the converted music files on Xbox One and other popular devices
Before getting started, please download and install Music Converter for Spotify on your computer. You can have a try of free trial version to test its performance before purchasing this smart tool.
- Step 1Add Spotify songs/playlists to DRmare
- There are two ways for you to add Spotify music to DRmare Music Converter. One is to drag and drop any song, playlist, or album to DRmare conversion window directly. The other is to copy and paste the URL link of Spotify playlist to DRmare search bar and touch the '+' button to confirm it.
- Step 2Set output format and other parameters for Xbox One
- Navigate the menu bar of DRmare and go to the 'Preference' to open a new window. In the popup window, you can see a supported output format list and we highly recommend you set MP3 as the output format for streaming to Xbox One. If you are using a free Spotify account, you can adjust the bit rate to 320kbps for getting high audio quality.
- Step 3Remove DRM and download Spotify music tracks for Xbox
- Please touch the 'Convert' button to launch the converting process. DRmare music downloader will download DRM-protected music to DRM-free Spotify audio files. After conversion, you can have all music tracks offline.
- Step 4Convert downloaded Spotify music to Xbox One for offline listening
- Now, you can locate converted music files on destination folder and start to stream them to Xbox One. Please connect USB flash drive with your computer via USB cable, copy and paste downloaded Spotify songs to USB drive, and then plug the USB drive into Xbox One. Now, you can listen to Spotify music on Xbox One offline.