Best Ways on Tidal Music Download
As one of the word's most extraordinary music streaming services, Tidal is famous for its excellent sound quality, respectively 320Kbps AAC+ music for Tidal Premium and non-compressed lossless 1411Kbps FLAC audio for Tidal HiFi.
It's well-known that higher-quality music requires a more stable and faster network connection. When it comes to the best way to enjoy Tidal music streams, the positive answer could be offline mode, which allows you to download music from Tidal for offline listening.
Therefore, how to download music from Tidal? Here is the answer. This article will give a detailed tutorial on how to download Tidal music on both computer and mobile devices with ease.
Part 1. How to Download Music from Tidal on Computer
Can you download music from Tidal? There is no doubt that the answer is yes since Tidal offers users to play Tidal music and playlists offline. But, it's also important to note that there is no way for free Tidal music users. As a Tidal user who has a free account, you even can't access its music library and can't listen to Tidal music online.
To download Tidal music, it requires you to subscribe to Tidal Premium for $9.9 per month or Tidal HiFi for $14.99 every month. But even if you subscribe to Tidal music to get the 'Download' privilege, it's impossible to keep Tidal downloads forever. Unless you renew the subscription, all downloaded Tidal files will disappear automatically when it expired.
Here, we will introduce another professional way to download music for Tidal for better playback, which is making use of DRmare Tidal Music Downloader. It is specially designed for Tidal subscribers to download Tidal songs and playlists, convert Tidal to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B, save Tidal downloads as local files on the computer forever.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Support to download Tidal music, playlists, albums, etc. losslessly
- Converting Tidal to MP3, FLAC, WAV with all ID3 tags, metadata kept
- Run at 5X converting speed when downloading Tidal streams
- Play Tidal music on all devices and players without problem
- Step 1Upload Tidal music and playlists
- DRmare Tidal Music Downloader offers a straightforward way for users to load Tidal music and playlists for download. No matter you'd like to download Tidal song, playlists or albums, you just need to find them on opening Tidal app, click the 'three-dot' icon to choose 'Share' > 'Copy Track Link' and then paste the Tidal link to the search box. Please click the '+' button next to the search box, all Tidal tracks will be loaded for a while.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output audio parameters for downloading
- This professional Tidal downloader also enables you to customize output format and other audio parameters for Tidal downloads. For Mac users, please click the 'DRmare Tidal Music Converter for Mac' from the Apple's menu bar, while Windows users can touch the DRmare software's top-right menu bar to choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option to open the setting window. And then it's easy to adjust output format, audio channel, sample rate, bit rate, bit depth, etc.
- Step 3Start to download music from Tidal
- After you hit on the 'OK' to confirm the setting, the last but not least step is to tap the big 'Convert' button from the bottom-right corner of the main interface and DRmare Tidal Music Downloader will start to download music and playlists that you have imported before and export them on your computer. When the conversion process is over, you can locate all offline Tidal files by clicking the 'history' > 'search' icon.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Tidal on Mobile Devices
If you meet the following requirements: have the Tidal Premium or HiFi, can afford the continuous subscription fee, only want to listen to Tidal music and playlists on authorized devices with the Tidal app, you can choose to use the official way to download Tidal playlists on Tidal. Here, we will take mobile devices as an example to show you how to download music on Tidal on Android and iOS devices. Please make sure your devices have a stable network connection.
Step 1. Download and authorize the Tidal app on your mobile phone and open it to search the Tidal playlist or album that you'd like to download by clicking the 'Search' icon.
Step 2. When you find the Tidal tracks, please hit on the time to open the overview page and then you will see the 'Download' toggle. Please switch the toggle on, and you will get information saying that the Tidal album is downloading now.
Step 3. To listen to Tidal music offline, it's necessary to authorize the device for offline use. Please navigate to the 'My Collection' option and click the 'gear' icon to choose the 'Authorize' button to do it.
Step 4. The last step is to activate the 'Offline Mode' by selecting the 'Offline' button in the same 'gear' window. Now, you can play Tidal files offline on your Android phone or iPhone.
Part 3. In Conclusion
There are two ways to download music from Tidal for offline playback. But they adopt totally different downloading technology. So which method to choose?
If you only have a Tidal free trial account and would like to play Tidal music on all portable devices without the installment of the Tidal app, the better and only way is to use DRmare Tidal Music Downloader. Because it's able to not only download but also convert Tidal tracks. Otherwise, you can refer to the official way to download Tidal music, which is an easier way.