How to Import Playlist from Tidal to Apple Music
"Is there any way to transfer playlist from Tidal to Apple Music? Actually, I am an Apple Music user. But I also subscribed to Tidal HiFi to get some HiFi songs from Tidal. However, it is not convenient to switch between Tidal and Apple Music app. Thus, I wonder if there is any solution to move Tidal playlist to Apple Music? Thanks."
Today, in this post, we are here to show you how to import playlist from Tidal to Apple Music. To do that, we will introduce a powerful tool for you to make it. Now, let's check out the post together.
Part 1. Get Tidal to Apple Music - Best Tool
As for Tidal and Apple Music, they are two popular music streaming services. Besides, like most other music services, users can't move music files from one service to another service. Therefore, you can't transfer Tidal to Apple Music directly. If you want to do that, you need to use a third-party tool.
Here, to help you out, we would like to introduce the DRmare Tidal Music Converter for you. This Tidal converter can convert Tidal music files to MP3, FLAC, etc. as local files with original quality. Then you can export Tidal playlist to Apple Music by using this smart tool with ease.
What's more, the DRmare program supports you to customize the audio parameters for Tidal playlist, songs, etc. as you like. You can change the channel, audio format, sample rate, bit rate, etc. of Tidal songs at the setting window. After the conversion, you can save Tidal playlist on your computer and you can move playlist from Tidal to Apple Music without any limitation.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Convert Tidal playlists, songs, etc. just in several clicks
- Batch convert Tidal for Apple Music with original audio quality
- Support output format like M4A, WAV, FLAC, AAC, MP3, M4B
- Transfer Tidal to Apple Music and other platforms for playing
Part 2. Steps to Convert Tidal to Apple Music
Before using DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you need to get this program on your computer. Just hit on the 'Download' button above to finish the installation. After that, you can follow the steps below to convert Tidal playlist to Apple Music.
- Step 1Add Tidal playlist to DRmare program
- Directly open DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your Windows or Mac computer. Then go to the displayed Tidal app to find the Tidal tracks you like to convert to Apple Music. Then get the link of the target track and put the link to the search bar on DRmare. Next, press on the '+' button to import Tidal music to DRmare program.
- Step 2Set output format of Tidal for Apple Music
- In this step, you need to set the output audio format of Tidal for Apple Music. Please find the 'Preferences' option first. If you are on Windows computer, please click on the menu icon at the top right. (On Mac, you need to find 'DRmare TidiKit Music Converter' on your Mac system on the top-left corner.) After then, you will find the 'Preferences' option. Then click on it and choose 'Convert'. Next, you are able to define Tidal audio parameters. Here you can reset the audio format like MP3, etc., bit rate, channel, sample rate and so on for Tidal music.
- Step 3Convert Tidal to Apple Music
- Now, it's time to convert Tidal playlist to Apple Music. Please touch on the 'Convert' button, then the conversion process will start. After the conversion, you can get Tidal to MP3 and click on the 'Converted' button at the bottom bar of DRmare program. Then you can check the converted Tidal playlist on your computer.
Part 3. How to Import Playlist from Tidal to Apple Music
After using DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you can easily convert Tidal playlist for Apple Music as local files. Now, you can start to transfer Tidal playlist to Apple Music via the steps as below.
Step 1. Open the iTunes program on your computer desktop and login with your Apple Music account.
Step 2. Head to 'File' > 'Add File to Library' at the top-left bar of iTunes.
Step 3. Locate the converted Tidal playlist on your computer and import them to iTunes Library.
Step 4. Once added successfully, you can hit 'Songs' at the left side of iTunes to check the Tidal music files on iTunes Library.
After then, the process of Tidal to Apple Music done and you can listen to Tidal music on Apple Music without any limitation.