An Alternative Way to Listen to Tidal on Apple CarPlay
Is Tidal compatible with Apple CarPlay? Or does Tidal work with CarPlay? Speaking of Tidal Apple CarPlay, most new users of Tidal and Apple CarPlay may be eager to know the answer. Here we could tell you that you can access to Tidal via CarPlay as Apple CarPlay has integrated with Tidal in 2017. But only the Tidal Premium or Tidal HiFi subscribers can listen to Tidal music on Apple CarPlay.
But please don't worry. In this post, we are going to show you another way on how to listen to Tidal on Apple CarPlay. By the way, you will learn more on how to use Tidal on CarPlay in this article. Now, let's have a look at it.
Part 1. Tidal on Apple CarPlay via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
At the beginning of this post, we had mentioned that Tidal has integrated with Apple CarPlay and users can enjoy Tidal music on CarPlay online with their Tidal subscriptions. But what if the network connection is not stable or you are in rural areas where there is no internet connection? What can you do to listen to Tidal on Apple CarPlay?
To fix this issue, there is a way that you could try. You could download Tidal music offline as local files on your computer and then transfer the converted Tidal music to Apple CarPlay for listening.
Here we would like to introduce the DRmare Tidal Music Converter for you. It is a professional music converter for Tidal, which is able to convert Tidal to FLAC, AAC, WAV, MP3, and other normal audio formats. With it, you could download albums, playlists, etc. from Tidal at a faster speed and with original quality kept.
In addition, you can also personalize other parameters for Tidal songs according to your needs, such as channel, bit rate, sample rate and more. After that, you can get the converted Tidal audio files to play back on Apple CarPlay offline.
How to Convert Tidal to Apple CarPlay
Now let's see how to use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to convert Tidal to Apple CarPlay for offline listening. Please download and install the DRmare program and Tidal app on your computer first. After that, you could refer to the detailed tutorial below to start to convert Tidal music.
- Step 1Load Tidal tracks to DRmare
- Please launch DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer desktop, and then you will see Tidal app will be opened at the same time. Then head to Tidal app to find favorite music tracks you want to convert and play on Apple CarPlay. When you found the songs, copy and paste the link of it to the search box on DRmare program. Next, press on the '+' button and DRmare program will load the Tidal audio files for you.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format
- Now, hit on the Menu on the top of DRmare program and choose 'Preferences' option. In the new pop-up window, please click on 'Convert' option to customize the output audio format. You could adjust the format, bit rate, sample rate and channel as you like. Once finished the setting, please click the 'OK' button to apply it.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music
- Hit on the "Convert" button at the bottom right of DRmare program. Then it will start to download and convert Tidal music offline for you to play on CarPlay. The converted Tidal audio files will be stored to your local computer. You can locate and check them by clicking the 'Converted' > 'search' icon.
- Step 4Play Tidal on Apple CarPlay
Now you could get Tidal on CarPlay for listening with ease. Here let's browse how to import Tidal to Apple CarPlay for using. You could sync Tidal music to Apple Music or use other compatible players for Apple CarPlay to listen to Tidal music on Apple CarPlay offline.
Now we will show you how to stream Tidal music to Apple Music for playing on Apple CarPlay.
Step 1. Open iTunes app on your computer desktop.
Step 2. Click 'Add file to library' on the menu bar.
Step 3. Choose the converted Tidal music files on your computer and upload them to Apple Music.
At last, you are able to listen to Tidal music on Apple CarPlay without any limitation.
Part 2. How to Access to Tidal on CarPlay - Tidal Premium Users
If you are new to Tidal and Apple CarPlay, you could refer to the steps below to learn how to play Tidal lossless on CarPlay. Please make sure that your Tidal Premium subscription is still valid before using Tidal on CarPlay.
Step 1. Link your iPhone to CarPlay via USB cable. Then the CarPlay icon will show up on the car's built-in display.
Step 2. Head to the Settings on your iPhone > General > CarPlay. In My Cars, click to your car on the list to browse more settings options.
Step 3. Press and hold the Tidal icon on your iPhone, and then you will see it on your car's display.
Step 4. Log in your Tidal account to begin listening to music from Tidal on Apple CarPlay.