Two Ways to Play Tidal on Android Auto
"Does Tidal Android Auto integrate?" The answer is positive. Since 2018, Tidal users can use Tidal on Android Auto compatible vehicles and listen to the music tracks they like while on the road. Besides, with Android Auto, you can use Google Maps, make hands-free phone call and so on.
As for Android Auto and Tidal, if you are new to them, please don't worry. Here in this post, we are going to show you how to use Tidal on Android Auto in two ways. It is easy to make it. Just check the post out as below and see how to do.
Part 1. Use Tidal on Android Auto with Google Play Store
In order to play get Tidal for Android Auto to enjoy the music, you could follow the steps below to make it.
Step 1. Open Google Play Store on your Android phone or other Android devices.
Step 2. Search for Android Auto app, then download and install it.
Step 3. Connect your Android device to your car via USB cable or Bluetooth.
Step 4. Open Tidal app on your Android device or download and install it on your Android device if you don't have it.
Step 5. Sign in with your Tidal account or sign up for a new account if you don't have one.
Step 6. Once done, choose the music tracks you like to listen to. Then you can play Tidal on Android Auto in your car.
Part 2. Get Tidal for Android Auto via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Though Tidal Android Auto had integrated, there are some issue that users may confront, such as Tidal not working on Android Auto, etc. Thus, to avoid such issue when you listen to Tidal music on Android Auto, here we would like to introduce an alternative way for you.
To play Tidal on Android Auto without any limitation, here you could use the DRmare Tidal Music Converter to help you. This tool can download Tidal music offline with high quality and save Tidal music to your computer, then you can use them on Android Auto and other platforms with ease.
With DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you can batch convert Tidal to FLAC, WAV, MP3 and other audio formats at a faster speed. And you can set the Tidal audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate, etc. for better listening experience. After then, you can add Tidal music to Android Auto for listening without any limitation.
How to Convert Tidal for Android Auto
Now let's take a look at how to use DRmare Tidal Music Converter to convert Tidal to Android Auto for playing. By the way, please download DRmare program and install it on your computer first. After that, you could go ahead to the detailed guide below to start to convert Tidal music.
- Step 1Put Tidal audios to DRmare
- Open DRmare Tidal Music Converter and go to the pop-up Tidal app to find music tracks you like. Then copy & paste the URL of Tidal audios to the search box on DRmare main window. Next, tap on the '+' button to load Tidal audios to DRmare program.
- Step 2Adjust Tidal output parameters
- In this step, click on the menu icon from DRmare program's top-right corner. And then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert', and you can start to define Tidal output audio parameters according to your needs. You could adjust the audio format, bit rate, sample rate, etc. for Tidal music tracks and get a better listening experience on Android Auto.
- Step 3Convert Tidal for Android Auto
- Now just press the 'Convert' button and DRmare program will start to download and convert music from Tidal. After the conversion, you could find the converted Tidal audio files on your computer by hitting the 'Converted' button on DRmare program. Finally, you can move and play Tidal on Android Auto via the USB cable in your car.
Part 3. What Is Android Auto
Android Auto is a mobile app developed by Google, which can let users to access to certain features of Android device in Android Auto compatible vehicles. Once connected the Android device with the car, you can play music, make a phone call, do web search, respond to and send voice-to-text messages and emails, etc.
Android Auto will display information on a familiar and easy-to-use interface with cards that you can swipe out of the way. With Google Assistant integration, drivers can ask Android Auto to do some basic job via voice commands.
Which Phones Are Compatible with Android Auto?
It is well-noted that not all devices and vehicles are compatible with Android Auto. For users who on Android OS versions 9 or below, they need to download Android Auto app from Google Play Store, while phones with Android 10 are with built-in Android Auto app. Besides, your phone need to have a working USB port to connect to the car.
What Apps Work with Android Auto?
Currently, Android Auto supports more than 40 apps as well as Google's mapping navigation system and search functions. There are apps like Spotify, Apple Music, TuneIn, Waze, Skype, etc. in Android Auto.