"Does Apple Music work on Android Auto?" Yes. Apple released an update to its Apple Music app to enable listeners to play music in their Android Auto-equipped vehicles. So, it is a significant bump for all those who like Android Auto but love to listen to Apple Music.
With a simple update to the application, you can use Apple Music on Android Auto with ease. Android Auto helps users to access phone calls, Google Maps, synchronize music, and more. The Auto is also compatible with several third-party applications that help improve the driving experience. You can listen to music on the go from Spotify, TuneIn Radio, and use Skype.
Now, you can follow this post and learn how to get Apple Music Android Auto to work together in two easy ways. Please read on and learn more.
Part 1. Apple Music and Android Auto: Review
Before we use Apple Music on Android Auto, we should learn more about Apple Music and Android Auto. Please check out the detail below and learn more.
Apple Music from Apple is a music streaming service that requires a subscription. It gives access to over 60 million songs. It comes with essential features such as downloading songs and listening offline. Also, the library consists of the songs that you ripped from a CD. You can further browse radio stations and integrate them with Siri. So, you can control everything through voice commands.
Apple Music app creates a playlist or recommends songs based on the songs you hear or downloaded. You can sign-up for the services and enjoy a three-month subscription-free service. Post the expiry of three months, you must choose a plan to continue listening to the music.
Android Auto is the system that overrides a car's native infotainment system. It features all the things that you love about Android on a smartphone. You can see the information on a user-friendly interface, access Google Maps, and synchronize contact list. Also, you can make hands-free calls, download third-party applications, and listen to millions of songs and podcasts. You can further send and receive messages, browse the Internet, WhatsApp, and other platforms.
You can also use Google Assistant to use voice controls. This helps keep your hands on the wheel. Besides, it works with many third-party applications such as Spotify, Skype, Pandora, Waze, and so on.
Part 2. How to Use Apple Music on Android Auto with Apple Music App
Can you use Apple Music on Android Auto? If you love Android Auto and like to listen to music from Apple Music, you will ask this question. And you will find an answer about setting Apple Music on Android Auto. The following guide provides you how you can download Android Auto application and use Apple Music Android Auto.
The primary feature of the Apple Music application is that it does not use ads as its primary source. Users must pay a premium to purchase a subscription to use Apple Music on Android Auto and other devices with ease. All they need is the login details.
The steps to Add Apple Music to Android Auto for playing are as follows:
- On your Android smartphone device, open the Google Play Store application.
- Use the search bar and input "Android Auto". Then tap the search icon.
- Download and install the Android Auto application from the next screen.
- Once installed, use the Bluetooth service or an AUX cable to connect your device with your Android Auto car.
- When connected, download the "Apple Music" application in Android Auto. Or you could launch the app if you installed it already.
- If you have a subscription, open the Apple Music app, and sign in with your credentials. You can choose the free-trial offer if you are a new user. After the trial, you must buy a premium to continue listening to songs from Apple Music on Android Auto.
- If you like to use Google Assistant to operate the Apple Music application, navigate to the Settings feature on your Android Auto. Then tap "OK Google", and tap to turn on the "Access with voice match" feature. You can control using voice commands after completing the setup process.
Part 3. How to Get Apple Music on Android Auto Offline
The way above to get Apple Music for Android Auto requires an internet connection. What if you want to listen to Apple Music on Android Auto offline and save your phone's data? Is it possible? In fact, you cannot play music from Apple Music in offline mode if you do not have a subscription. Also, you cannot play the songs offline when you want to listen to them through Android Auto in your car.
Here you may wonder how to make Android Auto Apple Music work in such situations. Please don't worry. DRmare Audio Converter is the answer!
This audio converter is capable of decrypting songs from Apple Music. You can then listen to them in Android Auto in offline mode. It removes the restrictions from Apple Music. And it helps you convert the Apple Music into the desired file format like MP3, FLAC, AAC, and others.
Also, it can save the original quality of the Apple Music tracks as well as the full ID3 tags. Moreover, you can change the output bit rate, audio channel and more for Apple Music Android Auto. After that, you can add Apple Music to Android Auto for use with ease.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Guide to Use DRmare Audio Converter to Convert Apple Music for Android Auto Offline
- Step 1Install and open DRmare Audio Converter
- Download the trial copy of the DRmare Audio Converter software on your computer and complete the installation. Click the icon from the desktop to launch the software. The software will also launch iTunes automatically. You will see the following screen.
- Step 2Add Apple Music tracks to DRmare
- You can add both protected and unprotected audio files. For Apple Music files, click the first 'add' button at the bottom. You can further use the drag-and-drop feature to add the files. Also, ensure that you authorized your computer to play music from iTunes.
- Step 3Set output audio format for Android Auto Apple Music
- Click the "Format" tab to customize the output settings for Apple Music on Android Auto. You can choose the output file type, the codec, channel, bit rate, and sampling rate. After that, tap on the 'OK' button to save the changes.
- Step 4Convert Apple Music for Android Auto
- After completing the parameters, click the "Convert" button to begin the conversion process. DRmare will then start to convert Apple Music songs.
- Step 5Check converted Apple Music
- After completion, you will get the converted Apple Music files for use on Android Auto. Click the "Folder" symbol to navigate to the destination folder. You can copy the converted Apple Music audio files and play them on any device, including Android Auto.
- Step 6Play Apple Music on Android Auto
- Now you can add Apple Music to Android Auto for playing via the USB drive. Please plug the USB flash drive to your computer. Then copy and put the converted Apple Music files on the USB drive. Next, connect the USB drive with your Android Auto. Then you can locate the Apple Music songs on your Android Auto. At last, you can use Apple Music Android Auto without any limit.
Part 4. Conclusion
This post guides you on how to get Apple Music on Android Auto with and without Apple Music subscription. If you have a subscription, then you can directly use Android Auto Apple Music. Otherwise, you can use the DRmare Apple Music Converter to help you. It is a tool that can let you use Apple Music on other devices for free. You can get the original audio quality of Apple Music songs with it. And the songs will be output as MP3 or other plain audio formats. In this case, you can add Apple Music to Android Auto or any device for use offline.