Apple released an update to its Apple Music application to enable listeners to play their favorite music while on the road in their Android Auto equipped vehicle. So, it is a significant bump for all those who like Android Auto but love to listen to Apple Music. It means that Apple beats Google's YouTube Music.
With a simple update to the application, you can use Apple Music on Android Auto with ease. Android Auto helps users to access phone calls, Google Maps, synchronize music, and more. The Auto is also compatible with several third-party applications that help improve the driving experience. You can listen to music on-the-go from Spotify, TuneIn Radio, and use Skype.
If you have no knowledge about how to use Apple Music on Android Auto, you will find this tutorial helpful.
Part 1. What Is Apple Music and What Is Android Auto
Apple Music from Apple is a music streaming service that requires a subscription. It gives access to over 60 million songs. It comes with essential features such as downloading songs and listening offline, and the library consists of the songs that you ripped from a CD. You can further browse radio stations and integrate them with Siri so that you can control everything through voice commands.
The streaming service creates a playlist or recommends songs based on the songs you hear or downloaded. You can sign-up for the services and enjoy a three-month subscription-free service. Post the expiry of three months, you must choose a plan to continue listening to the music.
Android Auto is the system that overrides a car's native infotainment system. It features all the things that you love about Android on a smartphone. You can see the information on a user-friendly interface, access Google Maps, synchronize contact list and make hands-free calls, download third-party applications, and finally, listen to millions of songs and podcasts. You can further send and receive messages, browse the Internet, WhatsApp, and other platforms.
You can further use Google Assistant to use voice controls, which helps keep your hands on the wheel. Additionally, it works with many third-party applications such as Spotify, Skype, Pandora, Waze, etc.
Part 2. Using Apple Music on Android Auto Directly
How to use Apple Music on Android Auto? If you love Android Auto and like to listen to music from Apple Music, you will ask this question and find an answer about setting Apple Music on Android Auto. The following guide provides you the details on how you can download the application and use Apple Music.
The primary feature of the Apple Music application is that it does not use advertisements as its primary source. Users must pay a premium to purchase a subscription to use Apple Music in Android Auto and other devices with ease. All they need is the login details.
The steps to play Apple Music on Android Auto are as follows:
- Use your Android smartphone device and open the Google Play Store application.
- Use the search bar and input "Android Auto", and tap the search icon.
- Download and install the Android Auto application from the next screen.
- After completing the installation on the smartphone, use the Bluetooth service or an AUX cable to connect the device with your Android Auto car.
- After establishing a connection, you can download the "Apple Music" application, or you could launch the app if you installed it already.
- If you have a subscription, open the Apple Music app, and sign in with your credentials. You can choose the free-trial offer if you are a new user, after which you must buy a premium to continue listening to songs from Apple Music on Android Auto.
- If you like to use Google Assistant to operate the Apple Music application, navigate to the Settings feature on your Android Auto, tap "OK Google," and tap to turn on the "Access with voice match" feature. You can control using voice commands after completing the setup process.
Part 3. Getting Apple Music on Android Auto Offline
You cannot play music from Apple Music in offline mode if you do not have a subscription. Additionally, you cannot play the songs offline when you want to listen to them through Android Auto in your car.
You may be wondering how to play Apple Music on Android Auto in such situations? DRmare Audio Converter is the answer!
With the strength of advanced technology, the audio converter is capable of decrypting songs from Apple Music. You can then listen to them in Android Auto in offline mode. It removes the restrictions and helps you convert the music into the desired file format, such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, and others.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Guide to Use DRmare Audio Converter to Convert Apple Music for Android Auto Offline
- Step 1Install and open DRmare Audio Converter
- Download the trial copy of the DRmare Audio Converter software on your computer and complete the installation. Click the icon from the desktop to launch the software. The software will also launch iTunes automatically. You will see the following screen.
- Step 2Add Apple Music tracks to DRmare
You can add both protected and unprotected audio files. For Apple Music files, you must click the first button at the bottom. You can further use the drag-and-drop feature to add the files. Ensure that you authorized your computer to play music from iTunes.
- Step 3Set Apple Music output audio format
Click the "Format" tab to customize the settings. You can choose the output file type, the codec, channel, bit rate, and sampling rate.
- Step 4Convert Apple Music for Android Auto
- After completing the parameters, click the "Convert" button to begin the conversion process. Depending on the number of songs, the software will automatically increase/decrease conversion speed without losing quality.
- Step 5Check converted Apple Music
After completion, click the "Folder" symbol to navigate to the destination folder. You can copy the converted audio files and play them on any media device, including Android Auto.
Part 4. Conclusion
Forget how to get Apple Music to play on Android Auto! With DRmare Audio Converter, you can decrypt Apple Music songs and listen to them offline on Android Auto without any hurdles.