Amazon Music is a great music streaming service for users to enjoy music with it. It offers thousands of songs and other content for music addicts to listen to. Users can use its mobile/desktop app and the web player to stream music online.
Yet, while listening to Amazon Music, users may come across some issue with this platform. For example, Amazon Music app not playing songs or Amazon Music songs not playing. When facing such issues, you may wonder why is Amazon Music not playing and how to fix it.
Please don't worry. In this post, we will show you why this issue happens and how to fix Amazon Music songs not playing in several solutions. Now, just follow the guide below and learn more.
- Part 1. Solutions to Fix Amazon Music Not Playing Songs
- 1. Check Network Connection
- 2. Check Amazon Music Subscription
- 3. Update Amazon Music App
- 4. Update and Restart Your Device
- 5. Restart Amazon Music App
- 6. Change Streaming Audio Quality
- 7. Clear Amazon Music Cache
- 8. Remove and Re-download the Songs
- 9. Contact Amazon Music Customer Support
- Part 2. Best Way to Fix Amazon Music Songs Not Playing
- Part 3. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Fix Amazon Music Not Playing Issue - 9 Common Methods
"Why is my Amazon Music not playing?" You may wonder to know the answer. In fact, there are many factors that causes this problem. Maybe your network connection is not stable, or there is something wrong in the Amazon Music app or else. But no matter what, here we would introduce some fixes for you to resolve the Amazon Music app not playing songs issue in detail. Here let's check them out.
1. Confirm the Network Connection on Your Devices
First, when meeting the Amazon Music songs not playing issue, you need to check the network connection on your devices. Sometimes, slow network connection may cause the issue of songs not playing well. So, check it first. Just go to the Settings section on your device to check if it is in a strong and stable connection. If not, you may try to use WiFi or your cellular data on your device.
2. Check the Status of Your Amazon Music Subscription
If your Amazon Prime Music or Amazon Music Unlimited subscription is expired, then you will face the Amazon Prime Music not playing issue. So, please go to check the status of your Amazon Music plans. Here you can follow the steps below and begin.
Step 1. Go to the Amazon Music website. And then sign in to your Amazon Music account.
Step 2. Click on the 'Account & Lists' option and then choose 'Membership & Subscriptions' option from the list.
Step 3. Now, you can see all the active subscriptions of your account. And you can check the dates when it will end.
3. Update Amazon Music App
While the Amazon Music not playing on phone like Android phones, iPhones, etc., you can try to update its app to the latest version. Below are the steps for you to update the Amazon Music app to the latest version. Please check and follow.
Step 1. Open the app store on your Android or iOS mobile devices.
Step 2. Find the Amazon Music app in it and check its detail.
Step 3. Check whether there is an Update option. If yes, then you can go to update the Amazon Music app on your device.
4. Update the System OS of Your Device and Restart
You may also try to update the OS version of your device and restart it to fix Amazon Music not playing on phone issue. Here we will take the Android device as example to show you how to do that.
Step 1. Head to the Settings app on your Android phone.
Step 2. Select the 'About Phone' option from the list.
Step 3. Click on the 'System Updates' button to check the OS version of your Android device.
Step 4. Check whether it is available for update. If yes, then move to update it.
At the same time, you can power off your device and restart it. This will force close some running apps on your device. And it may help fix Amazon Music not playing sound issue.
5. Restart Amazon Music App
Another fix is to force close the Amazon Music app and then restart it. Then check whether the Amazon Music songs not playing issue is fixed or not.
Step 1. Hit on the 'Apps & Notifications' option in the Settings app on your Android device.
Step 2. Select 'Amazon Music' and touch the 'Force Stop' button. The Amazon Music app will be then closed.
Step 3. A while later, relaunch the Amazon Music app and start to play songs.
Note: If you are use an iOS device, to close the Amazon Music app, you just need to double-click on the Home button or swipe up the apps.
6. Change Streaming Audio Quality
If your internet speed is slow, then the Amazon Music songs not playing issue will arise. So, here you can try to change the streaming audio quality on the Amazon Music app.
Step 1. Head to the Settings on the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Click on the 'Streaming quality' option under the 'Playback' section.
Step 3. Select 'Standard' streaming quality for 'WiFi' and 'Data Saver' for 'Mobile Data'.
Step 4. At last, touch 'Save' to apply. And then try to play any song to see whether the issue is resolved or not.
7. Clear Amazon Music Cache
The cache files in the app will also affect the playing issue. So, here you can go to clear Amazon Music cache to solve Amazon Music not playing downloaded songs issue.
Step 1. Launch the Amazon Music app on your device and log in to your account.
Step 2. Click on the three-dots icon at the upper right corner.
Step 3. Touch 'Music Settings'. And then you will see the 'Clear Cache' option under the 'Storage' section. Just click on it to clear cache in the Amazon Music app.
Step 4. Finally, click on the 'Refresh My Music' option under the 'My Music' section.
After that, go to the library of Amazon Music app to try to play a track.
8. Remove and Re-download the Songs
Re-download the songs that can't be played is also a fix to the Amazon Music offline music not playing issue. Please delete them first and re-download them back. Now, follow the guide below.
Step 1. On the Amazon Music app, find the song that can't be streamed.
Step 2. Click on the three dots next to the song's title at the right side.
Step 3. Select the 'Remove from Library' option to delete the song.
Step 4. Type the target song's title in the search bar to find and re-download it again.
9. Contact Amazon Music Customer Support
If the above solutions are still not working to fix Amazon Music not playing issue, then you can try to contact to Amazon Music customer support for help.
Step 1. Go to the Settings section in the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Scroll down to find and click on the 'Contact customer support' option.
Step 3. Choose 'App issues' > 'Streaming issues'.
Step 4. Select the method that you want to connect to Amazon Music's support team.
Part 2. Best Fix to Amazon Music Not Playing Songs Issue
Besides the methods above to solve Amazon Music songs not playing issue, in this part, we will share the best way with you. In this way, you can also solve Amazon Music not playing offline issue. Here let's take a detailed look at it.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter is an amazon tool for Amazon Music users. We know that Amazon Music songs can't be used and played offline on other devices due to its protection. So, this tool is here to help you out. By using this tool, you can get the Amazon Music songs to local audio tracks. Then you can move Amazon Music files to other devices or platforms for use offline.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter can output Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC and other plain audio formats. And it can keep the original quality of the Amazon Music tracks. You can get the song's link to this program for converting and downloading. After that, you can get the local Amazon Music files and you won't meet the Amazon Music app not playing songs issue. You can play Amazon Music anywhere and anytime if you want.
DRmare Amazon Music Converter
- Convert Amazon Music to FLAC, AAC and other common output formats
- Preserve the original quality of Amazon Music audio files
- Convert Amazon Music files at a super-fast speed in batches
- Retain full ID3 tags of the downloaded Amazon Music songs
- Step 1 Customize output format for Amazon Music songs
- Start the DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Then go to the Menu icon and hit on it. Just choose the 'Preferences' option in the list to open the audio settings window. Here you can alter the output format, bit rate and more for your Amazon Music songs. Once set, click on the 'OK' button.
How to Download Amazon Music Songs via DRmare Amazon Music Converter
To fix Amazon Music on computer not playing issue by DRmare Amazon Music Converter, please check the steps below. You need to install the DRmare program on your computer first.
- Step 2Load songs from Amazon Music app to DRmare program
- Go to the Amazon Music app which is pop up already when you opened the DRmare program. Then search for the songs that you want to download and convert. Next, drag them to the main screen of DRmare tool. Or you can get the song's link and put it on the search box of DRmare program.
- Step 3Convert and download Amazon Music tracks
- When all the songs are loaded, you can click on the 'Convert' button to download Amazon Music songs to local device. A while later, you can get the converted Amazon Music tracks in the 'history' section. At last, you can move the music files to other devices for listening offline. And you will not meet the Amazon Music not playing songs issue anymore.
Part 3. In Conclusion
You got all the solutions to solve Amazon Music app not playing on phone and computer issue. You can follow the detailed steps above and start to enjoy your Amazon Music without any problem. By the way, using the DRmare Amazon Music Converter would be the best method for you. With this tool, you can easily get Amazon Music songs to local files on your device. Then you can transfer Amazon Music tracks to the device or platform you like for offline listening.
Leave a Comment