"Can I use Apple Music on Quik app?" Quik, developed by GoPro, is a powerful and easy-to-use video editing app. The GoPro Quik app allows users to make, trim and import background music the captures video files via a GoPro and a mobile phone.
While for adding Apple Music to GoPro Quik app, you can't do that in a direct way. It is because Apple Music are protected. And the audio format of the Apple Music songs can't be recognized by GoPro Quik. So, how to get Apple Music GoPro Quik to work?
No worry. This post will show a tool for you to change Apple Music songs to plain audio files. Then you see how to add Apple Music to Quik app for use without any limitation. Now, let's find out the tutorial below in detail.
Part 1. How to Get Apple Music GoPro Quik to Work via DRmare Audio Converter
Apple Music are with protection, so you can't put Apple Music on GoPro Quik app directly. Besides, Apple Music songs are in a special audio format which can't be detected by GoPro Quik. Hence, to use Quik Apple Music without any limit, we need to rip the digital protection from the Apple Music files first. Also, we need to convert Apple Music audio format to a plain format that GoPro Quik supports. But how?
Don't worry, here the DRmare Apple Music Converter can assist you. It is designed to remove the protection from Apple Music, iTunes songs, and Audible books. Moreover, it can convert Apple Music songs to common audio formats that can be used on GoPro Quik app. It supports to output audio formats like MP3, FLAC, M4A and more.
Besides, it lets you can edit the output audio quality. You can alter the audio bit rate, sample rate and so on for your Apple Music files before converting. And it can keep the original sound quality of the Apple Music songs so that you will have a better listening experience on the platform or device you want.
After the conversion, you will get the Apple Music to GoPro Quik supported audio files. Then you can directly put Apple Music on GoPro Quik as the background music for your video clips.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music to GoPro Quik Compatible Files
This section will show you how to convert and get Apple Music GoPro Quik supported audio files via DRmare Apple Music Converter. Please note that you need to download the Apple Music songs you like to convert in advance. Also, you are required to install the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. Atfer then, you can follow the steps below to see how does it work.
- Step 1Add downloaded Apple Music files to DRmare Audio Converter
- From the desktop of your computer, double-click on the icon of the DRmare Audio Converter. Then it will launch and the iTunes app shows as well. Now, go to the bottom left corner of the DRmare program. And then click on the 'add files' button. Here you can head to choose and import the downloaded Apple Music files to DRmare for converting to use on GoPro Quik app.
- Step 2Alter output format for Apple Music GoPro Quik
- GoPro Quik app can only supports common audio formats. So, here you need to change the output audio format for your Apple Music songs. Please touch the 'audio' icon on DRmare program. It will then pop up a Format Setting window, in which you can start to reset the output audio parameters for Apple Music on GoPro Quik. You can choose the output formats such as MP3, WAV and more you want. Also, the bit rate, audio channel can be also altered.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music to GoPro Quik supported audio files
- Find and click on the bog 'Convert' button on DRmare Apple Music Converter. Then it will start to convert Apple Music for use on GoPro Quik app. After then, you can click on the 'converted' icon to locate the common Apple Music files on the DRmare program and your computer local folder. Then you can use and listen to Apple Music offline on any platform and device.
Part 3. How to Add Apple Music to Quik App as BGM
With the DRmare Audio Converter, now you got the common audio files of Apple Music GoPro Quik. Here let's see how to add Apple Music to GoPro Quik app on mobile device and computers. Find the detailed guide below.
Add Apple Music to Quik via GoPro Quik App on Mobile Phones
Step 1. Use a USB cable to transfer the converted Apple Music to your iPhone, iPad or Android device first.
Step 2. Download, install and open the GoPro Quik app on your device.
Step 3. Hit on 'Create New Video' from its main interface. And then you can edit your video clip.
Step 4. Touch the 'media' icon on the bottom bar of GoPro Quik app. Then click on the 'My Music' tab. And then you will locate the converted Apple Music on your device.
Step 5. Select the Apple Music song you like for your video clip. Then hit on the 'Add' button to add Apple Music to video on GoPro Quik app.
Add Apple Music to GoPro Quik by GoPro Studio on Computer
If you want to add Apple Music to GoPro Quik on computer, then you may get help from the GoPro Studio. Here let's learn how to do that.
Step 1. Download and open the GoPro Studio on your computer.
Step 2. Touch the 'Import New Files' button at the left side on GoPro Studio's main screen. Then you can choose the video clip you want to add for editing.
Step 3. Click on the 'Media' button to add background music for you video project. After then, you will be able to locate and choose the local Apple Music on your computer. Next, you can select and add Apple Music to Quik by the GoPro Studio program.
Part 4. The Verdict
From the post here, you learned how to make Apple Music GoPro Quik to work. With the DRmare Audio Converter, you can convert Apple Music to GoPro Quik supported audio files. And then you can put and use Apple Music on Quik app as your video's background music. Also, you can use this smart tool to convert and save iTunes music, Audible audiobooks and other audio files to your desired audio formats. Then you can enjoy your favorite music files on the device you want.