Quik is an efficient and powerful video editing application made by GoPro. It is also one of the easiest ways to create awesome videos from your phone with just a few clicks. When it comes to an awesome video, the background music plays an important role.
Since Apple Music's streaming service offers over 90 million songs, it's an easy way to get all your music in one place. So if you're using Quik, you may be wondering: How do I get Apple Music on my GoPro Quik?
While GoPro Quik allows users to add music to their videos, you can't add Apple Music in a straightforward way. This is because the files you download from Apple Music or other streaming platforms are only cached files. You can't access them locally on your end. So, we are here to help you solve this problem. Read on and get to learn how to add Apple Music to GoPro app.
Part 1. Can You Get GoPro Quik Apple Music to Work
Like other streaming music platforms, Apple Music is under digital rights protection. All the songs you download from Apple Music are in the cache, not on your local. So, you can't put Apple Music directly on the GoPro Quik app. In addition, Apple Music songs are in a special audio format that GoPro Quik cannot detect.
Therefore, to use Apple Music GoPro Quik, you need to save Apple Music songs locally and convert them to an audio format supported by GoPro Quik. But how to do it?
Don't worry, DRmare Apple Music Converter can help you. It is designed to remove the protection of Apple Music, iTunes songs and Audible books. Besides, it can convert Apple Music songs to common audio formats that can be used in the GoPro Quik app. It supports output audio formats such as MP3, FLAC, M4A, etc. Once converted, you can directly put Apple Music on GoPro Quik as the background music of your video clips.
There is no quality loss during the conversion process. It will also keep the full ID3 tags for you. In addition, you can change the audio bit rate, sample rate, etc. for your Apple Music files. This means you can get lossless Apple Music on GoPro Quik or any other platform.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Part 2. How to Save Apple Music Locally for GoPro Quik
This section will show you how to convert and download Apple Music to GoPro Quik-supported audio files. Before that, please install DRmare Apple Music Converter on your computer first. You can do it by clicking the 'Download' button above.
- Step 1Add downloaded Apple Music files to DRmare Audio Converter
- Open DRmare Audio Converter from your computer desktop. Then, it will launch and the iTunes application will be displayed. Now, go to the bottom-left corner of the DRmare program. Then click the 'Add Files' button. Here, you can go to select and import downloaded Apple music files for conversion.
- Step 2Alter output format for Apple Music GoPro Quik
- GoPro Quik app can only support common audio formats like MP3. So, you need to change the output audio format for your Apple Music songs. Please touch the 'audio' icon at the bottom and it will then pop up a 'Format Setting' window. There you can start to reset the output audio parameters for Apple Music on GoPro Quik.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music to GoPro Quik-supported audio files
- Find and click the big 'Convert' button at the bottom of DRmare Apple Music Converter. Then it will start converting Apple Music for use on the GoPro Quik app. Once converted, it will save the converted Apple Music files in your local area. You can click the 'converted' icon to find the commonly used Apple Music files. You can also search in your local folders by the 'Output' folder. Then you can use and listen to Apple Music offline on any platform and device.
Part 3. How to Add Apple Music to GoPro App on Mobile/Desktop
With the above steps, you have saved your Apple Music files locally. And the GoPro Quik app can access them. Now follow the steps below to get Apple Music on GoPro Quik on your phone and computer.
3.1 Add Apple Music to GoPro Quik on Android/iOS
Step 1. Use a USB cable to connect your computer to your mobile phone. Then copy and paste the converted Apple Music files to your mobile device.
Step 2. Download, install and open the GoPro Quik app on your device.
Step 3. Hit on 'Create a New Video' from its main interface. And then you can edit your video clip.
Step 4. Touch the 'media' icon on the bottom bar of the GoPro Quik app. Then click on the 'My Music' tab. And then you will locate the converted Apple Music on your device.
Step 5. Select the Apple Music song you like for your video clip. Then hit on the 'Add' button to add Apple Music to video on the GoPro Quik app.
3.2 Get Apple Music on GoPro Studio on Computer
If you want to add Apple Music to GoPro Quik on the computer, then you may get help from the GoPro Studio. Here let's learn how to do that.
Step 1. Download and open the GoPro Studio software on your computer.
Step 2. Touch the 'Import New Files' button at the left side on GoPro Studio's main screen. Then you can choose the video clip you want to add for editing.
Step 3. Click on the 'Media' button to add background music for your video project. After then, you will be able to locate and choose the local Apple Music on your computer. Next, you can select and add Apple Music to Quik through the GoPro Studio program.
Part 4. The Verdict
This article on how to get Apple Music on the GoPro app has been completed. We hope it is useful for you. It is necessary to save Apple Music files locally so that GoPro Quik can detect your songs. And DRmare Audio Converter is the best tool you can use. It allows you to download and convert Apple Music songs to GoPro Quik-supported local files. Once the conversion is done, you can easily add them to GoPro Quik or other platforms for use.