"Can I import music into Canva?" Of course, yes. As one of the best editing apps, Canva lets you add audio tracks to your Canva videos, presentations, and any other project. It also enables you to add music to your graphics and designs, whether images or videos. But when it comes to importing Apple Music into Canva, things get a little more difficult. Don't worry, we'll show you how to add Apple Music to Canva.
- Part 1. Can you Upload Apple Music to Canva
- Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music for Canva
- Part 3. How to Add Apple Music to Canva
Part 1. Can You Upload Apple Music to Canva
"I want to use Apple Music on Canva. But when I add my purchased Apple Music songs to my Canva videos, it fails. Why is this happening?"
Apple Music is a streaming music platform, so it also uses digital rights management. All songs downloaded from Apple Music songs are encoded in M4P format. It is a protected audio format and can only be used on Apple Music or iTunes. Likewise, songs purchased from iTunes are in AAC format, which is also not compatible with Canva. Below is a comparison table of the audio formats they use or support.
|Canva-supported audio format||MP3, M4A, WAV, OGG, WEBM|
|Apple Music format||DRM-protected M4P|
|iTunes purchases format||AAC|
Based on the above reasons, it is obvious that you need to convert Apple Music M4P to Canva-supported audio format. Thankfully, we have found the best solution for you - DRmare Apple Music Converter. It supports several Canva-compatible audio formats, including MP3, M4A, and WAV.
Moreover, the software maintains 100% original sound quality and all metadata information. So, you can get lossless Apple Music songs locally and import them into Canva for use. The conversion speed is up to 30X and even supports batch conversion. After conversion, you can use the popular Apple Music files on Canva or any other platform.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music for Canva
Here is a guide on how to convert Apple Music M4P to MP3 compatible with Canva. After that, you can easily add Apple Music to video in Canva.
- Step 1Open DRmare Apple Music Converter
- You can click the 'Download' button in Part 1 to install DRmare Apple Music Converter. Then open it and you will see several buttons. They easily let you add audio files or set output parameters.
- Step 2Add Apple Music to DRmare software
- If you want to add Apple Music files from your computer, click on the second 'add files' button at the bottom left. For Apple Music songs in iTunes library, click on the first 'add music' button.
- Step 3Customize Apple Music output format for Canva
- To use Apple Music on Canva, you need to convert Apple Music songs to MP3, AAC, or WAV. And you can do this by clicking on the 'set output format' icon at the bottom right. There you are also allowed to change other output parameters including the codec, channel, sample rate, and bit rate.
- Step 4Convert Apple Music files to Canva-supported format
- Now please click the 'Convert' button at the bottom right to start the conversion process. This software will automatically download and convert Apple Music songs to Canva-supported audio files. You can find them by clicking the 'view history' icon.
Part 3. How to Add Apple Music to Canva
With the DRmare Apple Music Converter, you have got the compatible audio files with Canva. They are stored on your computer and you can easily import them to Canva. Below is how you can add Apple Music to video in Canva.
Before we get started, you need to consider some requirements for uploading audio to Canva:
1. Audio format should be MP3, M4A, WAV, OGG or WEBM.
2. The audio file should not exceed 250MB.
3.1 How to Upload Apple Music to Canva on Computers
Step 1. Open Canva and start your project.
Step 2. Click on the 'Uploads' option on the side panel.
Step 3. Click on the 'Upload Media' button and find the converted Apple Music files to add to your project.
Step 4. Or you can directly drag and drop the Apple Music files to Canva.
3.2 How to Add Apple Music to Canva on Mobile
Step 1. Use a USB cable, USB stick, or Bluetooth to transfer the converted Apple Music files from your computer to your mobile phone.
Step 2. Open Canva on your mobile device and begin your project.
Step 3. Tap on the '+' icon at the bottom-left corner.
Step 4. Tap on the 'Upload Media' button > 'Audio' option. Then choose the converted Apple Music files on your device.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Today we have shown you how to add Apple Music to Canva with the best solution. With DRmare Audio Converter, you can easily convert Apple Music files to Canva-supported audio files. You can then import the converted Apple Music files into your videos in Canva. Let us know if you have other needs for using Apple Music and we'll do our best to help you.
Leave a Comment