How to Play Apple Music on Nintendo Switch
Do you like to play games? It is known that Nintendo Switch is a popular game device for users. With the various games in it, Nintendo Switch is a good choice for you to spend time with. In May 4th, 2020, Nintendo announced more SNES and NES games for Switch. It is believed that you will get excited as you are given more types of games.
Listening to some music while you are gaming sounds great. Here we will show you how to play Apple Music on Nintendo Switch. It helps you play songs from Apple Music freely while playing games. Let's start now.
Part 1. Play Apple Music on Nintendo Switch - What Is Needed
Apple Music is easy to stream on your phone and you can access songs of different types in it. You can download the songs on Apple Music for your listening offline. But if you try to move the songs to Nintendo Switch, things get hard. Apple Music tracks are not available to be put on Nintendo Switch for your playback. This results from the incompatibility of Nintendo Switch to Apple Music. Songs on Apple Music are not common audio files. Since you need to move them to Nintendo Switch, you are suggested to change the format of Apple Music tracks to ordinary ones, like MP3.
DRmare Audio Converter is powerful to convert Apple Music songs to files of MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, M4B and WAV. Therefore, you can use the DRmare tool to save the Apple Music playlist on your computer and then transfer them to Nintendo Switch. What's more, you can get lossless Apple Music tracks with the software. ID3 tags of the songs will be preserved. You can thereby identify what you convert and make different groups among them.
Moreover, you can not only stream the converted Apple Music tracks on Nintendo Switch but also other players. You are able to customize the output parameters according to your need. You will be paid back the Apple Music files in a few minutes. After you finish the conversion, you can freely listen to Apple Music songs on Nintendo Switch.
Part 2. How to Add Apple Music to Nintendo Switch - Detailed guide
How to use the DRmare Audio Converter to get the Apple Music songs? Here we make a detailed tutorial for you. Just do as it shows for playback on Nintendo Switch.
Note: You are allowed to have one-third of the converted file of each Apple Music track for a free trial. To win a whole file, you are required to purchase the DRmare Apple Music to Nintendo Switch Converter.
- Step 1Import Apple Music Tracks to DRmare Program
- After you donwload and install the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer, click the "Add files" button on the left. Choose the songs on the iTunes library and add them to the DRmare window. Or you can directly drag and drop them to the window. You can convert the Apple Music songs in batch.
- Step 2Set Output Parameters for Nintendo Switch
- Tap on the first button on the right of the bottom. You can then select the output format. In addition, you are inspired to reset the codec, channel, sample rate and bit rate as you like. If you intend to change the default output folder, you can hit the "Converted" button to make your own choice.
- Step 3Download Songs from Apple Music for Nintendo Switch
- After you finish all of the settings, please press on the big pink "Convert" icon. The DRmare Audio Converter will convert the Apple Music playlists for you at once. The title, album cover, group, year and other data of the songs will be saved in the process. You can find the converted Apple Music songs in the output folder.
- Step 4Transfer Music from Apple Music to Nintendo Switch
When you gain all you want, it's time to move them to your Apple Nintendo Switch. An effective method is here for you. Follow the tips to finish it.
1. Plug a MicroSD card into the card reader of your computer. Go to "This PC / My Computer / Computer".
2. Find the SD card among the list of devices. Copy the converted Apple Music songs to the SD card.
3. Insert the MicroSD card into the card reader of Switch. Hit the "Nintendo 3DS Sound" icon on the HOME menu.4. Click the "Open" option and search for the Apple Music files on the card. Choose "Play" to play Apple music on Nintendo Switch.
Part 3. To Sum Up
It can be learned from the above that you can play Apple Music on Nintendo Switch with ease using the DRmare Audio Converter. Whenever you want, you can enjoy the Apple Music songs on your Nintendo Switch. Also, you can listen to the songs on your other players.