Roblox is the first choice for gamers and offers an immersive experience. It can be used on both computers and mobile devices. While you are playing a game, do you want to listen to music at the same time? It would certainly be a double enjoyment.
However, background music playback while playing Roblox games is only available for the PC version of Roblox. You can't play music from your mobile media player or music app while playing games on Roblox. But is there any way to get around this restriction? Yes, read on and we will show you how to play Apple Music while playing Roblox on mobile devices.
See also: How to Play Spotify While Playing Roblox
Way 1. How to Play Apple Music on Roblox by Discord Bot
To play Roblox games while listening to Apple Music, you can use Discord bots. Discord is a chat application with many bots. You can use a music bot to create your own server and order it to play the songs you choose. First install the Discord app on your Android and iPhone devices. You can then use ProBot, MEE6, Dyno, etc. to play Apple Music while playing Roblox games without pausing the music.
Now follow the steps below on how to listen to Apple Music while playing Roblox.
Note: If you start playing a Roblox game and the music stops, you can rejoin the voice chat and then use the "/play" command again.
Step 1. Open the Discord app on your mobile device and create your own server.
Step 2. Add a music bot, for example, ProBot to your Discord server.
Step 3. Join the server's voice chat and select "Music" on the left side.
Step 4. Use the "/play" command followed by your song name.You can add more songs using this command to create a queue.
Step 5. Now you can open Roblox and turn the game volume down. You can listen to Apple Music while playing Roblox.
Way 2. How to Play Apple Music on Roblox by DRmare Apple Music Converter
There are many exclusive songs on Apple Music that you can't find with a Discord bot. So, you'd better transfer your Apple Music songs to Roblox. By this way, you can listen to your favorite Apple Music playlists on Roblox while playing games.
To do this, you need to use DRmare Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music M4P to Roblox-compatible MP3. With the super-fast 30x conversion speed, you can get lossless Apple Music songs that can be played without any restrictions. You can use them not only on Roblox, but also on other platforms or devices.
DRmare Audio Converter
How to Play Apple Music on Roblox while Playing Games
- Step 1Get DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Please first install the DRmare Audio Converter via the "Download" button above. Then you can use it for free but the free trial version can only convert 1 minute of each song. To unlock all the limitations, you can buy its full version.
- Step 2Add Apple Music to DRmare Audio Converter
- You are allowed to batch add and convert tracks. Click on the "+" buttons at the bottom left to load Apple Music downloads from your iTunes music library or your computer's folder.
- Step 3Change Apple Music output parameters
- Roblox only supports adding audio files in MP3 or OGG formats. But we suggest you to use the MP3 format because it is compatible with most platforms/devices. Thankfully, the default output format of the DRmare Apple Music Converter is MP3. But you can customize the codec, sample rate, etc. by clicking on the "Format" icon at the bottom right.
- Step 4Convert Apple Music to Roblox-supported files
- Click the big "Convert" button at the bottom right and it will convert Apple Music to Roblox-supported MP3 files. Once finished, you can click on the "Folder" icon at the bottom to view these files. And they are ready to add to Roblox or use on any other device.
- Step 5How to play Apple Music while playing Roblox
- Now open Roblox and click on the "Create" button at the top > "Audio" > "Browse" and you can choose your converted Apple Music files. Once selected, click on "Upload" to sync Apple Music to Roblox. Then you can easily listen to Apple Music while playing Roblox games.
Now you've learned how to play Apple Music on Roblox while playing games. Yes, you can use a Discord bot or DRmare Audio Converter. Using the Discord bot, you can enter the name of the Apple Music you want and listen to it. But you may be disappointed to find that not all songs can be found with Discord bot. So, use DRmare Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music to MP3 and then upload the converted file to Roblox. That way, you can listen to your favorite Apple Music songs on Roblox.