How to Mix Apple Music with Djay Pro
Want to mix Apple Music songs with Djay Pro? You might need to know something about it. Apple Music songs are formed in their own formats. Even you get the downloads with your subscription, you can not import the songs to Djay Pro. Therefore, you need to get some effective tools to help you.
As a premium user of Apple Music, you are offered two methods below to sync Apple Music tracks to Djay Pro. You can pick the one you like.
Part 1. Add Apple Music to Djay Pro with MusConv
Four steps you need to take to stream Apple Music on Djay Pro. Just take a few clicks on your computer, you can gain the transferred Apple Music tracks on Djay Pro.
1. Download the MusConv app on your computer. Log in to it.
2. Set Apple Music as the source service.
3. Choose the songs you want to transfer to Djay Pro.
4. Select Djay Pro as the destination source.
5. Wait till the conversion finishes.
Now you are able to play Apple Music on your Djay Pro. But you should make sure the network is good while you are using MusConv. As you can see, it is quite easy to move songs from Apple Music to Djay Pro.
Part 2. Get Apple Music on Djay Pro via DRmare Software
DRmare Audio Converter is another tool for you to import Apple Music songs to Djay Pro. Actually, it enables you to play Apple Music not only on Djay Pro but also on other DJ software. The converted songs will be saved for you permanently. You can enjoy the music forever on your devices.
As I said before, the songs of Apple Music are different from common songs because of the format. To change the format into an ordinary one, the DRmare program is what you need. It works well to convert Apple Music tracks to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A and M4B files. Consequently, the Djay Pro will be able to work with Apple Music. Then you can listen to Apple Music songs offline on Djay Pro anytime you want.
There are also other features of the DRmare Apple Music to Djay Pro Converter. The ID3 tags of the Apple Music songs are preserved during the conversion process. In addition, you can reset the parameters of the output Apple Music files. With the fast-running tool, you will gain the converted Apple Music songs on your computer soon.
Best Apple Music to Djay Pro Converter
- Support audio files from iTunes, like music, audiobooks, podcasts, etc.
- Convert M4P files to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A and M4B for Djay Pro.
- Keep 100% music quality and ID3 tags while running at 30X faster speed
- Get full Apple Music library on Djay Pro with ease, customize output format.
A detailed guide on the format conversion between Djay Pro and Apple Music is made for you. Please download the DRmare Audio Converter on your Windows or Mac computer at first.
- Step 1Open DRmare Audio Converter
Launch the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. A clean interface will show up. Before you add Apple Music files to the DRmare software, please authorize the Apple Music songs on iTunes. If you haven't, please click the "For You" > "..." button to upload the tracks to iTunes. Hit the "Download" icon to copy the songs and save on your computer.
- Step 2Load Apple Music tracks to DRmare program
- Choose the first "Add Files" button on the left, it will let you browse all the available files from iTunes. Select the files of the Apple Music to add them to the window. Yet maybe the best way is to drag and drop the Apple Music tracks to the DRmare main screen directly.
- Step 3Set output format for Djay Pro
- It can be seen from the image that you are given six output formats to choose from. Pick the one you like. What's more, please reset the channel, bit rate and sample rate for a better quality of output files. Also, you are allowed to adjust the playback speed, volume, pitch, etc. Just tap on the "Edit" icon on the uploaded songs on the window.
- Step 4Download Apple Music songs for Djay Pro
Press on the "Convert" button to start the format conversion. The DRmare Audio Converter will download Apple Music tracks on Mac computer at once. The songs' quality will be the same as the ones you download from iTunes. The converted Apple Music files can be located in the history folder.
Tips: There is the free trial of the DRmare Audio Converter. You can have a try with the free version before you buy it. But you can only get a one-third converted track. If you pay for the DRmare software, you will be given back the whole file.
- Step 5Get full Apple Music library on Djay Pro
- Now as you have finished the files' conversion, please open the Djay app on your computer. Select the "Files" > "+" icon to import the "Converted" folder. Then click "Done' to save the setting. Now you are able to mix Apple Music songs on Djay Pro freely.