How to DJ with Apple Music - Best Guide
Apple has a boundless library of music that is great for use by aspiring DJs. For those of you who use Apple Music and have a massive library might want to personalize your songs. However, the Apple Music app is not integrated with a DJ software.
Do you wish to import your Apple Music and enhance it using DJ software? Luckily, you can DJ with Apple Music by using a third-party app to bypass any limitations. Now you can use any DJ app for Apple Music to level up your listening experience.
This article will walk you through the steps on how to DJ with Apple Music in a few easy steps.
Part 1. DJ with Apple Music via DRmare Apple Music Converter
If you would like to DJ with Apple Music, you will have to bypass the encryption on Apple files. The Apple songs are protected, which makes them unavailable for offline use even on DJ apps that work with Apple Music. But we have a way around it. Using an external app to bypass the music protections on those files can enable users to use Apple Music freely. To help with that, let me present the DRmare Apple Music Converter.
The DRmare Apple Music Converter is a very easy-to-use yet powerful tool for downloading Apple audios. All encrypted audio from Apple Music or even from iTunes can be losslessly downloaded in commonly compatible formats such as MP3, FLAC, WAC, etc.
You can convert multiple songs or playlists at a single tap without any loss of quality. The original quality of the audio is retained. Along with the high-quality audio, the ID3 tags and metadata are also retained without any alterations.
It also allows customization of the ID3 tags and output parameters. You can adjust the output settings such as bit rate, conversion speed, and format according to your preference or liking.
This is an all-in-one converter that enables users to DJ with Apple Music. The downloaded Apple Music files can be streamed and transferred on a variety of devices ranging from iPods to game consoles. You can then access the saved audio files anytime. This way, you can easily DJ with Apple Music without any limitations.
Part 2. How to Get Apple Music for DJ Apps Offline
In order to DJ with Apple Music, you will need to convert the encrypted Apple files so that they are compatible with the DJ apps you wish to use. If you don't know how to setup Apple Music with DJ, no worry. We are here with an elaborate step-by-step guide for your ease.
Let's dive in.
- Step 1Download DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Depending on whether you are using the Windows or Mac system, download and install the converter. Then, launch it.
- Step 2Import Apple Music to DRmare software
- After that, on the main interface, you can easily drag and drop the files to the converter. There two options to add music. If your music is protected, such as the Apple music, click on the first music icon to import the encrypted files. In case you want to convert common audio files that are not protected, you should click the next icon.
- Step 3Customize Apple Music output settings and edit audio
- On the bottom right, click on the Format icon. Here is a list of various output formats you can choose from. You can also choose to specify the audio quality or if you want to Keep lossless quality. The sample rate, bit rate, and channel can also be customized in the same way.
- There is also an Edit icon beside each uploaded file. After clicking it, you can customize or change volume, pitch, etc. according to your preference.
- Step 4Convert Apple Music for DJ apps
- Now, click on the Convert icon in the bottom right. The process will be 30 times faster than usual and will give you quick and high-quality results. Finally, your converted music files will be saved to the destination folder for transfer to other devices or apps. You can also access the converted files in the history tab of the converter.
- Step 5DJ with Apple Music in DJ app
- Since now you have the Apple Music files saved locally to your device, they are unprotected and can be imported to the DJ apps compatible with Apple Music.
- Now, open Algoriddim Djay pro or any other DJ software. On the main interface, click on the Folder icon in the bottom left corner. Tap on the Add folder to view your music folders. Just select the folder where you have saved the Apple files and click ok. All the locally saved Apple Music files will be instantly imported to the DJ app.
Part 3. In Conclusion
Finally, now you know the easiest and smartest way to DJ with Apple Music. Now you can practice your DJing skills on your favorite songs from the Apple Music app. All the latest and popular songs will now be within your reach.
Using DRmare Apple Music Converter will give you access to unlimited music streaming. Your entire playlists will be accessible anytime and on any device. Hop on to your favorite DJ app for Apple Music and enjoy.
Go on and try out this powerful tool to transform your DJing career and reach new heights. Get creative with your favorite songs and inspire the world.