Searching for the best DJ app to create the perfect mix from your Apple Music can be a daunting task. But due to the simplicity of DJUCED, it is the most demanding and efficient DJ software that will guide your first step into the world of DJing. It allows the streaming of more than 9 million music tracks directly.
On the other side, Apple Music has restrictions, so they are unable to add directly to any third-party app. First, you need to remove the protection to add Apple Music to DJUCED for mixing. DRmare Apple Music Converter will assist in getting rid of encryption from Apple Music and download them in any output format for your device. It is a well-designed audio restriction removal tool that is available free for all users. In this article, we will guide you on how you can use Apple Music to DJUCED for mixing.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Apple Music to DJUCED
As Apple Music has restrictions, that is why we will introduce the DRmare Apple Music Converter to get the Apple Music in its original quality. You are allowed to convert Apple Music, iTunes, Audible audiobooks with the lossless quality so that you can play and enjoy all audio files on any media player. The following are the best features that distinguish the DRmare from other audio converters.
Multiple Output Formats:
DRmare Apple Music Converter rips the protection Apple Music and gives you an option to convert the audio track in any of the output formats, which is suitable for your device. You can get your protected file in MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, or M4B.
Edit the Output Parameters:
You can make exclusive music on your own by its built-in ID tag editor or cutting and splitting audios. DRmare Apple Music Converter allows you to edit the ID3 tags like title, album, composer, etc. so that you can get the audio according to you.
This converter has a super-fast conversion speed of 30X, which will assist in converting hour-long audio within minutes. You will get excellent sound quality because it does not touch the ID3 tags, codec, or sample rate of the audio file.
Lossless Audio Quality:
DRmare has the most outstanding feature of converting the audio file to its original quality. It has the ability to keep the lossless quality without touching its ID3 tags, bit rate, sample rate, channel, or codec.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music for DJUCED
To convert Apple Music in a local output format, follow the complete user-guide that will help you to convert the Apple Music for DJUCED.
- Step 1Install and launch DRmare Apple Music Converter
- You need to download the converter to use Apple Music in DJUCED. Get the DRmare Apple Music Converter for Windows or Mac by installing it on your device. Click the icon to launch it. Meanwhile, iTunes will launch automatically. The main interface of the DRmare converter will appear and looks like the above screenshot.
- Step 2Add Apple Music files to the converter
- DRmare has two 'Add Files' buttons to upload the audio files. Now, click the first adding button at the bottom left corner and add the protected Apple Music. You can import the other common audios from the other button.
- Step 3Customize the Apple Music output settings for DJUCED
- Since you have added Apple Music to the converter, now you can edit them. Click the 'Format' option at the bottom left of the main interface. A new window will appear, from where you can choose the output format from MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, or M4B. Moreover, from the 'Edit' option at each uploaded audio file, you can edit and adjust the bit rate, sample rate, or ID3 tags. You can also split the audio files to add more personalization.
- Step 4Start the conversion of Apple Music for DJUCED
- Now click the 'Convert' option at the bottom left of the main window. All the protected audios will start the conversion into the chosen output formats.
- Step 5How to mix Apple Music with DJUCED step-by-step
- On finishing the conversion, you can locate the converted audio files and copy them from the destination folder. You are able to play and enjoy Apple Music by importing from iTunes to DJUCED. Follow the below stepwise method to mix Apple Music with DJUCED.
Step 1: Firstly, open iTunes on your computer. Go to the menu bar located at the top of your interface.
Step 2: Choose the 'Edit' option. From there, choose the 'Preferences' option.
Step 3: Under the menu of Advanced Preferences, go to the 'Advanced' tab.
Step 4: Startup the 'Share iTunes Library XML' with other applications. You will see the iTunes track in your DJUCED app. Restart your DJ Software for synchronization of your music.
You can also add Apple Music to DJUCED from the Finder and enjoy the mixing.
Part 3. Conclusion
In this article, we have mentioned the stepwise method to get Apple Music with DJUCED. Make your best party playlist with this comprehensive DJ software as it has a unique graphical interface and features. You can use the DRmare Apple Music Converter to convert and download the Apple Music in its original audio quality. Then you are able to add them to DJUCED with unlimited fun.