Q: Recently I met an issue. I wanted to sync my Apple Music songs to Traktor, but when I transferred the Apple Music I had downloaded before, it seemed that my Traktor couldn't recognize the Apple music tracks. Did I do something wrong or is there any way to help me out? Thanks a lot for you guys' help in advance.
As for this issue, in this post, you could find the answer on how to make Apple Music playable on Traktor. Now, please read the article below and learn more about how to import Apple Music to Traktor DJ.
Part 1. About Traktor DJ Software
Traktor is a DJ software designed by Native Instruments and was released in 2000. In order to meet different requirements of people, Traktor provides the free and the paid version. As for the free version Traktor DJ 2, it is of good compatibility with Windows, Mac OS and iOS system so that you can mix music tracks with Traktor just via your computer.
However, there is no way to mix Apple Music with Traktor directly, because Apple Music is under the protection of DRM. If you want to play Apple Music on Traktor, please look at the next part and we will show the best solution for you.
Part 2. How to Mix Apple Music with Traktor DJ
Now you had known the reason why you can't put Apple Music on Traktor, then the first thing to make Apple Music workable on Traktor is to remove DRM. Here we would like to introduce the best audio converter for you. This audio DRM removal program is called DRmare Apple Music Converter for Windows. It can help rip DRM from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to plain audio formats, such as MP3, AAC and more. And you can also change the bit rate, sample rate and other parameters for the Apple Music songs you want to convert. After that, you will get the converted Apple Music and then you can import Apple Music to Traktor DJ.
DRmare Audio Converter for Traktor
Part 3. Steps to Convert Apple Music Songs
Before starting to convert Apple Music, you need to download and install the DRmare Apple Music Converter on your computer by clicking the above "Download" button. And then you should make sure that you had downloaded Apple Music songs and the Apple Music songs you want to convert could play well on your computer.
- Step 1Add Apple Music to DRmare program
- To launch DRmare Audio Converter program, you could just double click the software icon on the desktop of your computer. Then you could drag and drop Apple music files to the program main interface directly. Or you can also click the "Add Files" button to add Apple Music at the bottom left of the program, it will pop up a window, which will show you all the songs you downloaded from Apple Music. You can choose the Apple Music files you want to convert. Once you add the music to the program interface, then it will load the music for you automatically.
- Step 2Set output format for Apple Music
- In this step, you could choose one audio format for Apple Music among the audio formats we offered. Please click on the "Format" button and select the audio format. You could set MP3 or other audio format for your music according to your needs. After setting the audio format, you could also personalize the channel, sample rate and other parameters to make your Apple Music songs become more wonderful.
- Step 3Convert and save Apple Music files
- When you finished all the settings, then you can go ahead to click the "Convert" button to start the conversion. Please wait for a few minutes until the conversion progress completes, after that, the converted Apple Music songs will be stored on your computer and you could locate them by touching on "Converted" button. Then you can transfer Apple Music to Traktor easily.
- Video Demo
Part 4. Sum Up
The article above has showed you the way to convert Apple Music with DRmare Apple Music Converter. With the help of this smart music converter, you could get rid of DRM from Apple Music and convert the music to normal audio formats. And then you can get the DRM-free Apple Music and could import Apple Music to Traktor without any limitations.
If you have any issue or any idea on how to play Apple Music on Traktor, please let us know your thoughts by writing down at the comment area.