Q: I had tried to add all of the music files from Apple Music to my Serato DJ, but it didn't work! Did I do something wrong? Could anyone help me?
Many people will meet this issue, especially for those Serato DJ users who use iTunes. But unfortunately, Serato DJ doesn't support Apple Music and DRM on Apple Music songs also prevent you from adding the music files to other third-party software. If you want to mix Apple Music with Serato DJ, you can get the solution in this post. Just check it out and learn how to add Apple Music to Serato DJ.
Part 1. How to Put Apple Music in Serato DJ
As you had known the reason you can't mix Apple Music with Serato DJ is because of the DRM protection. So, in order to add Apple Music to Serato DJ smoothly, the first thing you should do is to remove DRM from Apple Music songs.
Here we highly recommend DRmare Audio Converter for Mac to you. It is a smart and professional DRM music converter. It can get rid of DRM restrictions from Apple Music files and convert to MP3, AAC, FLAC or other audio formats. You can also customize the parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, etc. as you like for your Apple Music songs. Just several clicks and then you will get the converted Apple Music files on your computer for using.
DRmare Audio DRM Removal for Serato DJ
Part 2. Tutorial to Get Apple Music Songs Converted
The following is the detailed tutorial to guide you to convert Apple Music to MP3 format and import to Serato DJ. Please download and install the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer first before getting started. Just click the "Download" button above to complete the installation.
Note: Please make sure that you had downloaded Apple Music songs and the songs you want to convert could be played well on your computer.
- Step 1Load Apple Music files to DRmare program
- Please open DRmare program on your computer. Then you could directly drag and drop Apple Music files to the program main interface. Or you can touch on the "Add Files" button at the bottom left of the program interface to import Apple Music. Once you click the button, it will show you a new window, in which are the music files you downloaded from Apple Music. You could select the files you want to convert from it.
- Step 2Choose output audio format
- After all the Apple Music are loaded to the program successfully, then you need to set the output audio formats for them. Click the "Format" button at the bottom right of the program main interface and you will see the "Format Setting" window. We offer MP3, AAC, M4A and other formats for you. As Serato DJ supports the file types like MP3, M4A, FLAC and more, so you can select one of the suitable formats for your Apple Music files. Moreover, you can personalize the sample rate, bit rate and other parameters according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert and keep Apple Music files
- Once finished the settings, you could start to convert by clicking the "Convert" button. Wait for the complement of the conversion process and the Apple Music files will be saved on your computer. Then you can locate the converted files and import Apple Music to Serato DJ.
Part 3. In Conclusion
At last, you had got the DRM-free Apple Music files on your computer with the help of DRmare Audio Converter, and then you can add Apple Music to Serato DJ for mixing easily. This tool can not only help convert Apple Music songs, but also can convert iTunes Music and Audible Audiobooks. If you want to convert those audios, you could also use it.
If you have any issue on play Apple Music on Serato, please let us know by writing down at the comment area and we will help you.