"Can you play Apple Music in Tesla?" Tesla is the leading new energy vehicle in the recent years. It performs well and has some advantages. So, it becomes more and more popular by most people. In the car, users can listen to music, watch movies and more.
When it comes to music playback in Tesla vehicle, it supports Tidal and Spotify. While Apple Music and Tesla is not cooperated. So, you can't directly use Apple Music on Tesla. But in this post, you will learn how to connect Tesla Apple Music. Please check the detailed ways below.
Part 1. How to Play Apple Music in Tesla via Bluetooth
Since there is no Apple Music Tesla integration, you can't use Apple Music on Tesla via Apple Music app. But you can use the Bluetooth feature to make it. You can connect your mobile devices to your Tesla media player via Bluetooth. Now, let's see the full tutorial below.
Step 1. Power on both your phone and the touchscreen on Tesla vehicle.
Step 2. Go to your phone and turn on the Bluetooth feature.
Step 3. Head to the touchscreen on Tesla. Then click on 'Add New Device' > 'Start Search'. And then you will see a list of available Bluetooth devices shown on the Bluetooth settings screen.
Step 4. Select your phone from the list. Then you will notice the Bluetooth settings screen and you phone both shows a number.
Step 5. Check the number on your phone to see whether it is matched the number on the Bluetooth settings screen. Then confirm and pair your phone to Tesla.
Step 6. Launch the Apple Music app on your phone. Then click on the song you want to stream. After that, you can enjoy Apple Music on Tesla through Bluetooth.
Part 2. How to Play Apple Music on Tesla via USB Drive Offline
By using Bluetooth to connect Tesla Apple Music, you need to use your cellular data. And you have to use Apple Music in Tesla online all the time. What if you want to use Apple Music and Tesla offline? Is there any way to get Apple Music for Tesla offline?
Of course, Tesla vehicle has a USB port which allows users to transfer media files. So, you can save Apple Music to the USB flash drive and then play Apple Music on Tesla via USB drive. Yet, we know that Apple Music is encrypted and can't be put on other devices. So, to make it, you will need to use a Apple Music converter to keep Apple Music as local files.
Here we'd like to recommend the DRmare Apple Music Converter to you. It is a great tool to help decrypt music files from Apple Music to common audio. And it can rip the strict limitations from Apple Music without any effort. Then you will get Apple Music in Tesla supported audio files.
What's more, the DRmare Apple Music Converter can convert and save Apple Music to plain audio formats. They include WAV, MP3, AAC, M4A and more. You can reset them on the DRmare program. Also, you can change the codec, bit rate and so on for Apple Music tracks you like.
Besides, this DRmare program can batch convert Apple Music files with a fast speed. And it can keep the original music quality and full metadata of Apple Music songs. After that, you can move Apple Music to USB stick and play Apple Music on Tesla via the USB drive.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
How to Convert Apple Music for Tesla by DRmare Apple Music Converter
Now, you can follow the steps below and learn how to convert Apple Music for Tesla by DRmare Apple Music Converter. To begin, you have to download your favorite songs from Apple Music first. Also, you need to download and then install the DRmare Apple Music Converter on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Step 1Add Apple Music files to DRmare
Open the DRmare Apple Music Converter for Windows or Mac you installed according to your computer. Head to the 'add files' button on the DRmare program's main screen. It is located at the bottom left corner. Click on it and you will find the downloaded Apple Music files on the target place. Then you can choose the Apple Music songs and add them to DRmare program to convert for Tesla.
- Step 2Set output audio format for Apple Music Tesla
- Touch the 'audio' icon on the main interface of DRmare Apple Music Converter. It will then display a 'Format Setting' window. Now, you can step to set the output audio format and so on for Apple Music on Tesla. You can select one of the audio format on DRmare Apple Music Converter for your Apple Music in Tesla you want. And you can adjust the sample rate and more for your Apple Music songs.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for Tesla
- Press the 'Convert' button to activate the conversion process. The conversion procedure can be seen in the DRmare tools' main window. After the conversion, click on the 'converted' icon to visit the local Apple Music songs for Tesla.
- Step 4How to play Apple Music on Tesla
- Here you got the plain Apple Music songs and you are ready to use Tesla Apple Music. Now, we will guide you on how to use Apple Music in Tesla via the USB drive.
- Move the local Apple Music files to the USB drive from your computer.
- Insert the USB stick into the USB port on your Tesla vehicle.
- Click on the 'Media Player' > 'USB' on the screen.
- Choose and hit on the target folder with the converted Apple Music songs you want to play.
- Now, choose a song and play. Then you can listen to Apple Music on Tesla by the USB drive.
Part 3. The Verdict
Here are the ways that you can use to connect Apple Music Tesla. You can do that via Bluetooth or USB flash drive. But it is obviously that using USB drive is the best way. You can save Apple Music to USB drive after converting Apple Music by the DRmare Apple Music Converter. Then you can plug the USB drive to Tesla and play Apple Music on Tesla offline anytime.