[Fixed] How to Share Apple Music on Instagram Story
Sometimes we may get stuck on a wonderful song that wants to share and let everyone know about it. And we could save the song on our phone and then upload it to Instagram or other platforms. But if you are Apple Music users, then you may find that you can't directly share Apple Music on Instagram. Why?
Currently, Apple Music doesn't provide the feature of sharing its music to Instagram. But in the iOS 13.4.5 beta that users can share a song from Apple Music directly to Instagram Story.
In this post, we will show you how to link Apple Music to Instagram Story on iOS 13.4.5 as well as offer a better way for you to share Apple Music on Instagram. Now please follow us and see how to do that from the following parts in details.
Part 1. Share Apple Music to Instagram Story on iOS 13.4.5
For iOS users with iOS 13.4.5 and later, you can easily and directly share the songs you are playing on your Instagram Story from the Apple Music app. Though this feature is still in beta, here we could also give it a try. Just follow the steps below and start.
Step 1. Open your iOS device and launch the Apple Music app.
Step 2. Choose a song, album or playlist you want on Apple Music app.
Step 3. Share to Instagram. If the song is playing currently, hit on the Three-dot icon and choose 'Share' in the mini-player. If the song isn't playing, you could long-press or 3D Touch the track and then click 'Share Song'.
Step 4. Select 'Instagram' from the share sheet.
Step 5. Apple Music will begin to create the story. If it's your first time using this feature, Apple Music will ask you to launch Instagram app in question. Just click on 'Open' and it will launch the app and its story editor as well as complete with the song you selected.
Step 6. When finished the editing, just touch on the 'Share to Story' to post your Story from Apple Music.
However, this feature hasn't come to public and the Apple Music you share to Instagram Story is just a photo of album cover. The song can't be played. But friends can touch on it to open Apple Music app to play the song on their end.
Therefore, if you want to share the song that can play on Instagram, then you need to use a third-party tool to help you. To help you out, in the next part, we will show you a powerful tool and guide you how to use it to share Apple Music to Instagram Story.
Part 2. Share Apple Music on Instagram Story - Best Way
To get songs from Apple Music to Instagram, you need to get rid of the right protection from it first. Otherwise you can't share the Apple Music songs to Instagram or other devices.
DRmare Apple Audio Converter is a nice option for you to convert and download Apple Music as local files. You can save Apple Music audios as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A and M4B as you like. Then you could share Apple Music to Instagram Story or other platforms with ease.
With this tool, you will get the original quality of Apple Music tracks after converting. In addition, it can keep full ID3 tags of Apple Music files and run at a faster speed so that you can save more time and manage the files easily.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Convert Apple Music tracks to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A and M4B
- Download Apple Music files with original quality for Instagram
- Retain ID3 tags of Apple Music audios, define output parameters
- Use Apple Music on Instagram Story or other devices with ease
Now please follow us below to see how to use DRmare Audio Converter. To begin, please download and install it onto your computer first. Then make sure that the Apple Music tracks had downloaded in your iTunes already. After then, you could follow the tutorial below and begin.
- Step 1Add Apple Music audios to DRmare program
- Launch DRmare Audio Converter on your PC and the iTunes app will open at the meantime. Click on the 'Add Files' button from the bottom left corner to select Apple Music files you want to convert. Then DRmare program will load the tracks to the main screen for you automatically.
- Step 2Define output audio format
- Press on the 'Format' icon at the bottom right of DRmare interface, then you will see the setting window. There are six output formats for your choice, you can pick one of them you like for your Apple Music tracks. Besides, the codec, channel, sample rate and bit rate are there for you to adjust and enhance the audio quality of Apple Music audios.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for Instagram
- Now touch on the 'Convert' button to begin the conversion. Then the Apple Music files will be converted and saved to your computer. You could check them via the 'Converted' button next to the 'Convert' button. At last, you can use Apple Music for Instagram and share Apple Music on Instagram Story with ease.