Google Play Music is a music and podcast streaming service, which is operated by Google. It allows users with standard accounts to upload and listen to more than 50,000 songs from their personal libraries without any cost. A paid user can stream any song in the Google Play Music catalog, as well as access to YouTube Premium.
However, if you want to download Google Play Music, you need to upgrade your Google Play standard account to premium account. Or if you don't want to pay for it, here you could use a third-party tool to help you. In this post, we will show you some tips to download Google Play Music, please check it out.
Part 1. Tutorial to Download Google Play Music with Premium on Mobile and Computer
As for the standard members of Google Play Music, they can upload 50,000 songs of different formats, like MP3, AAC, OGG, etc. freely. And they also can listen to those songs via Music Manager or Google Play Music web player on computers or Google Play Music app on mobile.
While for the premium members of Google Play Music, they not only can enjoy all the standard features, they also can listen to up to 40 million on-demand ads-free music streams, without Internet connection and unlimited skips.
If you had already subscribed to Google Play Music, now you can refer to the bellowing section and download Google Play Music for offline listening.
1. Download Google Play Music on iOS and Android
Step 1: Download and install Google Play Music app for iOS and Android and then launch it on your mobile device.
Step 2: Discover the album, radio station and playlist that you subscribed and then touch the item.
Step 3: Click the three-dot menu and then click "Download" button. Google Play Music songs will be downloaded automatically for you.
2. Download Google Play Music on Mac/PC/Linux
Step 1: Go to Google Play Music official website and login your account.
Step 2: Click the "Menu" >> "Music Library" on the left of the website, then click "Album" or "Songs" button to discover the songs you like.
Step 3: Choose the song or album you want to download and then tab "More" button to select "Download" or "Download Album" to start downloading.
Above is the way for Google Play Music premium to download songs on their mobiles or computers. In the next part, we will focus on how to download Google Play Music with free.
Part 2. How to Record Google Play Music for Free
For Google Play Music free members, you can also download Google Play Music songs as the premium members, but you need a external tool to help you. Here we would like to introduce a smart software for you to record and download Google Play Music songs. This recording software named Audio Capture is designed by DRmare. It can detect the songs or audio you play and then record for you automatically, and there are no noises in the recording songs. And you can save your songs to MP3, AAC and more formats as you like.
Now you need to download the DRmare Google Play Music Capture and install it on your computer. And then you could follow the steps we guide you to start record and download Google Play Music songs.
DRmare Google Play Music Capture
- Record audio from various resources, like Google Play Music, websites, etc.
- Can extract audio in MP3, FLAC, AAC and other formats in lossless quality
- Trim the unwanted part away and edit ID3 tags, title, artist and more
- Play the recorded Google Play Music songs on other devices for offline listening
- Step 1Open DRmare Music Capture
- Now please launch the DRmare program by clicking the icon on your computer. When you open it, you will see there is a list including installed programs in the main interface by default. If the target web browser you want to use is not in the list, you could click "+" button and add it.
- Step 2Set output format for the songs
- As for setting the output format for Google Play Music songs, you could click "Format" button to set for it. In the format option, we offer MP3, AAC, WMA and other 3 formats for you. You can select one of them for your songs. And you also can personize the parameters, such as codec, channel, bit rate and more if you want the recorded Google Play Music songs become more special.
- Step 3Play and download Google Play Music songs
- Once you finished all the settings, you can go to Google Play Music website to discover the songs or album you like and play the selected songs. At the time of playing the songs, the DRmare program will open the recording window automatically and then start to record and download Google Play Music songs you play.
- Step 4Edit the recorded audio
- After the recording process finishes, you could trim the recorded audio if you just want to keep a segment of it. You can also edit the tag, including genre, artist and more as you like.
- Step 5Save Google Play Music
- At last, you will see all the recorded files on the main interface. Then you could click "Save" button to save them on your computer and check them. As you get the recorded songs, you can play the recorded Google Play Music songs on other devices for offline playback.
Part 3. In conclusion
If you can afford the premium fee of Google Play Music, you could subscribe to it and become premium users, then you can enjoy Google Play Music and download music directly.
If you would like to download Google Play Music without cost, DRmare Google Play Music Capture is the best way for you to record and download Google Play Music. It can not only help record Google Play Music, but also Pandora, Deezer and more. I hope it will meet your needs.
If you still have any issue to ask, please be free to write down at the comment section below and we will do our best to help you.